susan renee Valentine
jem

Aurora, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Don't do anything to help her or her worthless husband. My dad tried helping them out with the trailer they were living in and they went and crapped all over him. They never paid the payments to him, the lot rent, water bill, or electric. Then to top it off, he gives them an eviction and they tear the place apart and strip it. Now my dad is left with a shell and all because he tried to help someone. Avoid these Meth heads at all costs.
jem

Mansfield, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Heard that they are living in a shack in Stoutsville. Landlord is in for a ride.
jem

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2013
jem wrote:
Heard that they are living in a shack in Stoutsville. Landlord is in for a ride.
I feel bad for that landlord and who are you. I noticed your screen name is the same as mine.
sumguy

Bucyrus, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2013
jem wrote:
Don't do anything to help her or her worthless husband. My dad tried helping them out with the trailer they were living in and they went and crapped all over him. They never paid the payments to him, the lot rent, water bill, or electric. Then to top it off, he gives them an eviction and they tear the place apart and strip it. Now my dad is left with a shell and all because he tried to help someone. Avoid these Meth heads at all costs.
Nobody cares.
jem

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
sumguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares about your pointless comments either.
sumguy

Bucyrus, OH

#6 Jun 21, 2013
jem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your pointless comments either.
I don't care.
this just in

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Locked up in Fairfield hubby too
jem

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Where can I go to look up Fairfield, and thanks for update.
this just in

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Cops busted swiftly on heighten rd lookin for bobby Newman missed bobby but not a total waste of their time huh
jem

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2013
this just in wrote:
Cops busted swiftly on heighten rd lookin for bobby Newman missed bobby but not a total waste of their time huh
If that is the case, karma biting them in the butt after what they did to my dads place.
huh

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2013
this just in wrote:
Cops busted swiftly on heighten rd lookin for bobby Newman missed bobby but not a total waste of their time huh
busted who? Heigle Rd.? There bond is only $1000 each. Nobody get them out? This is what they needed, to get their lives in order. They will be on probation. They wont be able to use drugs or alcohol unless they like going to jail.
this just in

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>busted who? Heigle Rd.? There bond is only $1000 each. Nobody get them out? This is what they needed, to get their lives in order. They will be on probation. They wont be able to use drugs or alcohol unless they like going to jail.
Renee was already on prob in pick co wasn't slowin her down any obviously
Drugs are Bad

Athens, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2013
this just in wrote:
<quoted text>
Renee was already on prob in pick co wasn't slowin her down any obviously
Who is her exhusband that she has 2 kids with?
jem

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Does anyone know what there in for.
happy birthday

Mansfield, OH

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Fairfield county municipal court.. aggressive.possession of drugs. $10000 bond/ $1000 cash surety.
butt

Circleville, OH

#16 Jun 22, 2013
sumguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care.
I care.
jem

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2013
happy birthday wrote:
Fairfield county municipal court.. aggressive.possession of drugs.$10000 bond/$1000 cash surety.
That is great. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny coaches 8 min Heart 3
Kyle Cockerham 10 min Amy 24
Found Cell Phone 11 min Sandy 2
Stupid greeno 12 min Sam 2
Our Song!!!! 14 min I know 1
stacy stonerock 18 min someone telling t... 1
Who died in Darbyville 20 min Predictable 15
The Truth behind the Truth of the 72 indictments 2 hr Bad Finger 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages