Yeah nastier
pin

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2013
dont get mad cause she called u out puss*

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Its pretty fun how Anita tried to start something on here about Amanda and the only negative comments came from her and her daughter. She has nerve to call someone nasty. She is just mad that she got called out and she knows she cant back up what came out of her mouth.Good job Amanda, If you become single let me know sweetheart.
haterz wanna hate

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Which Amanda Crosby are we referring too?? there are a few.. the Mandy Crosby I know, is a low life whore POS... Used to date or is still dating the Hoopes guy.. And used to also date her COUSIN!! Shes from Ashville, however there is another Mandy Crosby from Ashville, Nikkis sister, not too bad of a chick
rickelyn dolby

Harrod, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2013
well forone I didn't talk shit to anyone just to let u know I don't talk shit and if I had something to say to anyone I would just tell them that's y I don't hide my name when im on here
lol

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
rickelyn dolby wrote:
well forone I didn't talk shit to anyone just to let u know I don't talk shit and if I had something to say to anyone I would just tell them that's y I don't hide my name when im on here
shut up ur just like your dad with his big ol goffer teeth and ur mom with her big ol gaping hole. skanks that all signed. camron
Jake Emerson

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Well this is some funny shit
rickelyn dolby

Ridgeway, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2013
lol u think ur so funny f***ing childish
gay

The Plains, OH

#13 Jul 2, 2013
it is funny nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb bitches 5 min Caroline 45
Krista Giffin 51 min Sharon 9
Report men who beat kids 1 hr Captain Caroline 2
Billy Boysel 2 hr Nuff Znuff 46
Does anyone no Natalie Martin 6 hr mycuz 3
Get A Job !!! 6 hr Captain Caroline 3
tony camera????? 6 hr Captain Caroline 2
OD 381 walnut street 7 hr Captain Caroline 27
What happened to Rebecca Lyn-Free 8 hr Captain Caroline 32
More from around the web