Verizon Cell Service
Tom

Medina, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Verizon sucks! They monthly bill is outrageous u have to pay for data u use...it a huge rip off. They seen u text messages saying u have 90% data left if you look at your data u maybe at 50% lol...it scare tactic to up your data so they make more money. AT&T is a rip off to u have to pay for data plan..The best is Sprint! Data is unlimited we cut our bill in half switching to Sprint from Verizon! We $300 plus a month Sprint $159 a month! Verizon losing customers left and right now. Dublin call center laid off employees due to overhead so what that means Verizon losing money due customers are going else where for high cell bill.....
Tom

Medina, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Tom wrote:
Verizon sucks! They monthly bill is outrageous u have to pay for data u use...it a huge rip off. They seen u text messages saying u have 90% data left if you look at your data u maybe at 50% lol...it scare tactic to up your data so they make more money. AT&T is a rip off to u have to pay for data plan..The best is Sprint! Data is unlimited we cut our bill in half switching to Sprint from Verizon! We $300 plus a month Sprint $159 a month! Verizon losing customers left and right now. Dublin call center laid off employees due to overhead so what that means Verizon losing money due customers are going else where for high cell bill.....
oops They send you
Curious

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Sprints service sucks. You cant go anywhere without dropping calls. I love verizon. I think it's worth every penny. Maybe if you got an actual job youd be able to afford verizon without complaining.
ConcernedForYou

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
Sprints service sucks. You cant go anywhere without dropping calls. I love verizon. I think it's worth every penny. Maybe if you got an actual job youd be able to afford verizon without complaining.
I make $26 an hour curious. I'd call that an actual job, and verizon is still expensive! It doesn't matter what you make! People can be sitting on piles of money and still complain about cost. They should lower the bill. We work hard for our money. a majority of us need a phone for work so they up the bill. Rip offs! Stop ragging on people, less fortunate or not. Who are you to say they do or don't have a real job. Constant accusations! You got to be a real loser to type the bs you type.
Waverly tornado

Dublin, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> oops They send you
Oops? Seriously? Read your entire post and then go to summer school you hillbilly!
Tom

Akron, OH

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Waverly tornado wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops? Seriously? Read your entire post and then go to summer school you hillbilly!
I didn't know this language class... don't have to perfect u understood what I wrote u welfare idiot...
Tom

Akron, OH

#7 Jun 24, 2013
ConcernedForYou wrote:
<quoted text> I make $26 an hour curious. I'd call that an actual job, and verizon is still expensive! It doesn't matter what you make! People can be sitting on piles of money and still complain about cost. They should lower the bill. We work hard for our money. a majority of us need a phone for work so they up the bill. Rip offs! Stop ragging on people, less fortunate or not. Who are you to say they do or don't have a real job. Constant accusations! You got to be a real loser to type the bs you type.
I totally agree with you!
Blondie

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Verizon's only upside for me is that I'm still grandfathered into unlimited data. Even still it's outrageously expensive. When my contracts up ill definitely be looking at other carriers.
Tom

Akron, OH

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Blondie wrote:
Verizon's only upside for me is that I'm still grandfathered into unlimited data. Even still it's outrageously expensive. When my contracts up ill definitely be looking at other carriers.
They could of kept unlimited data but they got greedy!!!
lolz

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#10 Jun 24, 2013
I've had Verizon wireless for about 14 years now. I accept the fact that I have to pay for data because I actually have a LTE connection and good phone service. I'll be browsing the web while AT&T and sprint users are holding their phones in the air searching for signals.
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 24, 2013
lolz wrote:
I've had Verizon wireless for about 14 years now. I accept the fact that I have to pay for data because I actually have a LTE connection and good phone service. I'll be browsing the web while AT&T and sprint users are holding their phones in the air searching for signals.
well I don't know about that! My friend has Verizon she has two bars most of the time then our neighbor has Sprint they have All Bars Full Signal now how is that when the tower only less than two miles away for Verizon but they have full signal and no problems with the web..
jennaayyy

Van Wert, OH

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Straight talk, yo!$45 a month for unlimited internet, talk, and text. I will never do the contract sh!t! Why pay more for the same thing?
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text> well I don't know about that! My friend has Verizon she has two bars most of the time then our neighbor has Sprint they have All Bars Full Signal now how is that when the tower only less than two miles away for Verizon but they have full signal and no problems with the web..
but Sprint have full signal and no problems with the web...sorry about the error
Get back to work

Dublin, OH

#14 Jun 25, 2013
My Obamaphone works great and it's FREE. Now would you all get back to work? I need an increase in my welfare.
lolz

Ray, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>well I don't know about that! My friend has Verizon she has two bars most of the time then our neighbor has Sprint they have All Bars Full Signal now how is that when the tower only less than two miles away for Verizon but they have full signal and no problems with the web..
Faulty phones not picking up the signal that well.
Jake Emerson

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Well not only that but it seems your bill is always adding up I catch it up and boom every month they seem to charge twice how do you go from catching your bill all the way up to 71 dollars then this month go back to 200 something when I just paid two weeks ago sry but when my contracts up by by Verizon a lot of people are switching it's going to be to the point where earthier there rates are going to haft to go way down or there going to go out of buisness and trust me I have a few choice words for them when I get back to town from vacation there earthier going to get this shit straight or there not going to like me very well and have one less customer and maybe even a law suit because I don't see where all these up charges and shit are from that's making my bill raven higher and farther behind when I'm completely caught up and pay my bill every month yea I'm a very unhappy customer
Tom

Taylor, MI

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Jake Emerson wrote:
Well not only that but it seems your bill is always adding up I catch it up and boom every month they seem to charge twice how do you go from catching your bill all the way up to 71 dollars then this month go back to 200 something when I just paid two weeks ago sry but when my contracts up by by Verizon a lot of people are switching it's going to be to the point where earthier there rates are going to haft to go way down or there going to go out of buisness and trust me I have a few choice words for them when I get back to town from vacation there earthier going to get this shit straight or there not going to like me very well and have one less customer and maybe even a law suit because I don't see where all these up charges and shit are from that's making my bill raven higher and farther behind when I'm completely caught up and pay my bill every month yea I'm a very unhappy customer
Jake that's why we left the charges and also they bill us twice a month u get the bill paid then like u said bam there's another bill in the same month... They need a class action lawsuit on Verizon....you made great points Jake that's how we feel so we left them this week.
Happy with mine

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 27, 2013
I have had Verizon for over 10 years and am very happy with my connection and service. If you are unhappy you are able to change simple enough. I have shopped around and for my same plan there isn't anyone else much lower at all. I do have a data plan but never go over or have to pay extra. I do have wifi at my home so my phone and ipad use my wifi at the house and not my data. I personally would never change to another carrier; I feel you get what you pay for and so far I'm more then happy with Verizon. The the place I work we use to provide sprint phones to everyone; several months ago we switched them all to Verizon phones because the service was so much better. At that time sprint acknowledged that they had lost a lot of business recently due to towers being down and bad service connection areas.
Blondie

Powell, OH

#19 Jun 27, 2013
I feel the same way about my bill!! I've paid $40 one week then over $100 the next and now it's almost back up where I started!! So frustrated, feels like I'm never caught up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arledge automotive 1 min Lish 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 38 min LOL 23,505
Derrick routte 2 hr The reaper is coming 11
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 2 hr Dishonest John 9
Jason smith 3 hr Kornydog83 28
Bar scene 4 hr Dishonest John 17
Junkie 5 hr Rodney 19

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance