First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatwhatinthebut t

Van Wert, OH

#28 Jun 7, 2013
a regular wrote:
I see her at pore house all the time. I have had sex with her. She does smoke weed and do pills. Honestly her puss is loose so I put it in her tail and it was loose too. She gave good head and swallows.
shes gotta do what shes gotta do. ppl are jealous that shes gettin more than theyy are.
funny

Rockbridge, OH

#29 Jun 7, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe you are actually bragging about sleeping with Mark he is one of the most grotesque looking people I have ever seen, If you were diddling him you must of been shooting dope as well.
Right ,Agreed!!
whatwhatinthebut t

Van Wert, OH

#30 Jun 7, 2013
Jonnie wrote:
This shit is hilarious lol. But yeah, I will be at the bar tonight, stop in and say heey (:
hun, you enjoy yo self, i dont know you, but you deserve more then this shit. people are hatinn'
whiskeydicklover

Fairfield, OH

#31 Jun 7, 2013
a regular wrote:
I see her at pore house all the time. I have had sex with her. She does smoke weed and do pills. Honestly her puss is loose so I put it in her tail and it was loose too. She gave good head and swallows.
Your such a liar!! Shes my sister and i know she aint slept with that many ppl and she deff aint lettin u put it in her ass.
whatwhatinthebut t

Van Wert, OH

#32 Jun 7, 2013
looked her up, shes beautiful, i bet ya'll are jealous, no wonder she be getting it in more then half of you.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#33 Jun 7, 2013
a regular wrote:
This comment leads me to believe you not very well endowed and to compensate for that you speak ill of someone else. They do sell pumps that are suppose to increase your little wienies size, try that instead. You're welcome.
Jonnie

Rockbridge, OH

#35 Jun 7, 2013
Wooow.!
Hilarious

Upper Sandusky, OH

#39 Jun 7, 2013
Jonnie (Shelley) is known to sleep around. Just to gget attention from guys. The worst mistakevis you put were she's at and Jessica might show up. And, that's not going to be good at all.
funny

Rockbridge, OH

#40 Jun 7, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
Jonnie (Shelley) is known to sleep around. Just to gget attention from guys. The worst mistakevis you put were she's at and Jessica might show up. And, that's not going to be good at all.
she stop watching those kids as of yesterday
Jonnie

Sardinia, OH

#41 Jun 7, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
IM AT THE POUR HOUSE,! pour house. Get it, pour house. 217 north court street. Come get it. Me & emily are waiting (:
Jessica

Upper Sandusky, OH

#43 Jun 7, 2013
Lmfao.. I don't need to waist my time on drama! If i wanted her i would of already done it! Believe that! Her or any other bitch isn't worth the time. My kids are more important then anyone. shit i.might come n have a drink with jonnie!
hello

United States

#44 Jun 7, 2013
i told u she trifflen ur dick will fall off , or u will fall in but i guess trash belongs with trash nasty baby killer she is sorry excuse for a human do us a fvor jonnie go get lost in desert let someone who deserves that oxygen ,u sure dont baby killer
Hello

Rockbridge, OH

#45 Jun 7, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Lmfao.. I don't need to waist my time on drama! If i wanted her i would of already done it! Believe that! Her or any other bitch isn't worth the time. My kids are more important then anyone. shit i.might come n have a drink with jonnie!
Go home to your kids.She stop watching them as of yesterday
princess

United States

#47 Jun 7, 2013
hello wrote:
i told u she trifflen ur dick will fall off , or u will fall in but i guess trash belongs with trash nasty baby killer she is sorry excuse for a human do us a fvor jonnie go get lost in desert let someone who deserves that oxygen ,u sure dont baby killer
Grow up. She didn't kill her baby. She was devastated when her son died. He died after heart surgery, not because she killed him. Seriously grow up and leave the baby out of it.
Jessica

Lorain, OH

#48 Jun 7, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> Go home to your kids.She stop watching them as of yesterday
I wish i could go home to my kids. The protection order is stopping me.
Serious

Milford, MI

#49 Jun 8, 2013
What do you know, Shelley is making threads about herself again . Just to get attention, nothing new that's for sure! Maybe you should of turned off your location on your phone before you draw attention! ;-) Shes nothing but a. attention whore. Shelley you know all your really is asking for is a nice ass beating? You walk around circleville with your cottage cheese ass shorts. And, boot to get guys to even look at you.
relaxation

Bucyrus, OH

#50 Jun 8, 2013
She is easy like Sunday morning.
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#51 Jun 9, 2013
Junky
get ur ass beat bitch

Columbus, OH

#52 Jun 13, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
Jessica is not the one she has to worry about I am going to beat that b***h face in and see if she like f**king\ with people family so u better watch ur back b***h
pin

Columbus, OH

#53 Jun 13, 2013
get ur ass beat bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica is not the one she has to worry about I am going to beat that b***h face in and see if she like f**king\ with people family so u better watch ur back b***h
she said she was at the poor house she must not be worried about you there key borad warrior jonnie can i hit it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nobody in particular 28 min licker 2
tyler Johnson/ kailee Townsend.. 33 min TruDat 20
Richard Holmes for Mayor Billboard 49 min liars 4
licker is all man and loves 50 min licker 1
clean married women want you're kitty munched 1 hr licker 31
Welfare SSI Frauders 2 hr phantaisia 9
Shannon? (May '13) 2 hr Deezenutts 14
72 indictments handed down.... 5 hr Common sense 57
Father, son OD in public parking lot 11 hr Big Peter 9
Circleville Dating