Next Last
lmfao

Upper Sandusky, OH

#1 Jun 6, 2013
How u find her
haha

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Just look for the half naked hippo at the pour house. I see her all the time.
Very easy

Norwalk, OH

#3 Jun 6, 2013
Easy isn't a word for her. She prostitutes for pilks and weed.
Very easy

Norwalk, OH

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Very easy wrote:
Easy isn't a word for her. She prostitutes for pilks and weed.
pills
lmao

Upper Sandusky, OH

#5 Jun 6, 2013
She's really that easy too get lol
6pak

Piketon, OH

#7 Jun 7, 2013
She can't be that bad hanging out with that emily chick and slutty posey lol
hoe

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Youd have to stick it in her ass to know your in, and even then itd be loose. She sleeps with anybody who looks at her. Shell even be the one askin. Shes fu##in gross
lololol

Rockbridge, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2013
She said hit her up, 7405009213
Meme

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2013
lololol wrote:
She said hit her up, 7405009213
lmao
dont do it

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Youd catch something just dialing her number. Thats why all her men beat and cheat on her. They are ashamed of her, but she latches on like a leach. She is a nastly whore, but you are the company you keep. Heard her and the emily chick have 3ways with anybody for bar money for jonnies broke ass.
desperate

Akron, OH

#14 Jun 7, 2013
She's at the bar right now. She is so trashy. You would be safer putting it in a meat grinder.
Jonnie

Rockbridge, OH

#16 Jun 7, 2013
This shit is hilarious lol. But yeah, I will be at the bar tonight, stop in and say heey (:
hhh

Rockbridge, OH

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Heard she killed her kid. Her baby dad left her and she didn't want the baby. Who knows. I know I was fucking her husband though. He's got a nice package she's stupid for leaving him. Who cares if he beat her she probably deserved it. She does pills. She loves perk 30s. Offer her some she will line them up in front of you.
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#19 Jun 7, 2013
hhh wrote:
Heard she killed her kid. Her baby dad left her and she didn't want the baby. Who knows. I know I was fucking her husband though. He's got a nice package she's stupid for leaving him. Who cares if he beat her she probably deserved it. She does pills. She loves perk 30s. Offer her some she will line them up in front of you.
OK cow will bring you some heey!!!
funny

Rockbridge, OH

#21 Jun 7, 2013
hhh wrote:
Again you are a damn idiot ,you know nothing about her child or how he passed away and you say you slept with her man , so your a heroin whore right cause her ex man was a junkie . She got rid of him so go ahead take her nasty left over ,washed up heroin junkie ex!! Lay off the baby because believe me you are asking for an ass beating!
whatwhatinthebut t

Van Wert, OH

#22 Jun 7, 2013
your all soo cool. who gives a shit what this jonnie girls been thru, like for real, ya'll must be feelin' bad about your own life to be hatin' on someone elses. so what she gets more dick than you, jealous?, and so what if she gets shit for free?, id love to get shit for free. for real tho, how patheticc? ya'll sound likea buncha kids..jonnie, girl, fuckk haters. i dont know you, but live it upp babygirl.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 7, 2013
hhh wrote:
I cannot believe you are actually bragging about sleeping with Mark he is one of the most grotesque looking people I have ever seen, If you were diddling him you must of been shooting dope as well.
a regular

Akron, OH

#25 Jun 7, 2013
I see her at pore house all the time. I have had sex with her. She does smoke weed and do pills. Honestly her puss is loose so I put it in her tail and it was loose too. She gave good head and swallows.
whatwhatinthebut t

Van Wert, OH

#26 Jun 7, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe you are actually bragging about sleeping with Mark he is one of the most grotesque looking people I have ever seen, If you were diddling him you must of been shooting dope as well.
Amen.
yep

Circleville, OH

#27 Jun 7, 2013
Hey jonnie will u blow me for 30 bucks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super lice 30 min Be clean 1
Looking for my sis 50 min Needtofindyou 1
Threads about druggies 55 min Murderers 11
Evil drug dealers and addicts 1 hr Murderers 7
Clint 1 hr anoldfriend 4
The cure for addiction 2 hr Helen Roper 17
Dumb bitches 2 hr Bad Finger 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages