anon

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Does anyone have anything interesting to discuss? I surf this site because I am bored. However, the same threads are on here everyday. Doesn't anyone else's worldview extend beyond the perimeter of this town?
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

World War Z! Has anyone seen it yet? Loved it!
anon

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Zombie wrote:
World War Z! Has anyone seen it yet? Loved it!
I haven't seen it yet
I will try to catch it.I liked the 28 days movies.
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

This was super amazing. I've always liked Brad Pitt but its not even him that makes it good. The whole story line is interesting. I've read the book and even though it doesn't stay real close to the book, it is even better. I rarely feel that way after reading a book first.
anon

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

I try to read as many books as time will allow. I too rarely feel a movie does justice to a book. It seems like you get more acquainted with characters in books. Probably because readers are allowed access to private thoughts. It is difficult, even with a voice over, to do that in a movie
coonhunter

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Not in the movie legends of the fall,book and movie were quite good,glad to hear world war z was decent,any of you get the chance if you are brad pitt fans,watch him in kalifornia,i believe the character was a native of roundtown.
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I've seen Kalifornia. That is a good movie. Its been a while since I've seen it. I'm gonna have to get it out again and watch it.
anon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I really liked Kalifornia also. Even though I'm not the biggest David Duchovny fan. The best movie Brad Pitt was in for me was Fight Club. I also liked Inglorious Bastards. Tarantino is a great. I don't understand your comment about the character from Circleville. Can you elaborate please
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

My favorite Brad Pitt movie would be The Interview with the Vampire. I like the character he played in that one. Kind of reminds me of myself a little. Doomy gloomy and emotional.
anon

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Zombie wrote:
My favorite Brad Pitt movie would be The Interview with the Vampire. I like the character he played in that one. Kind of reminds me of myself a little. Doomy gloomy and emotional.
You will have to forgive me but I hate the vampire Louis. I have read all of the chronicles and he is the worst character. Quit whining and be a vampire!
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to forgive me but I hate the vampire Louis. I have read all of the chronicles and he is the worst character. Quit whining and be a vampire!
You can't take a shit or read so please don't bread for your own good ,

Needle up
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

That's funny Anon! My favorite quote from the movie is Louis. Always whining! I've read almost all of Anne Rice's books. She's an awesome author. She makes me feel like I'm right there with the characters. Since I've been going to college I haven't had much time to read like I used to. I miss it.
anon

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Needle up
You can't spell breed, so please stop posting ignorance. There are adults speaking here. Moron.
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Needle up

My word, someone has issues.
anon

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Zombie wrote:
That's funny Anon! My favorite quote from the movie is Louis. Always whining! I've read almost all of Anne Rice's books. She's an awesome author. She makes me feel like I'm right there with the characters. Since I've been going to college I haven't had much time to read like I used to. I miss it.
Rice definitely a good author
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

What do you do you like to do anon in your free time?
anon

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Zombie wrote:
What do you do you like to do anon in your free time?
I like to watch movies, read and keep up on current affairs. What about you?
Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Same I guess. I watched a marathon of the walking dead series last night. Can't wait for the new season to come in October. I just wish they would get moving on the story line. They leave you hanging so much I almost get mad enough to stop watching. Then like a dingbat I am front and center every new season with my eyes glued to the screen. Only to be left hanging again!
anon

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Zombie wrote:
Same I guess. I watched a marathon of the walking dead series last night. Can't wait for the new season to come in October. I just wish they would get moving on the story line. They leave you hanging so much I almost get mad enough to stop watching. Then like a dingbat I am front and center every new season with my eyes glued to the screen. Only to be left hanging again!
I have never watched that series. It is hard for me to set aside time to watch a show every week. I usually end up missing an episode and losing interest. The last series I watched was "Heroes".

“Don't mind the waste”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>I have never watched that series. It is hard for me to set aside time to watch a show every week. I usually end up missing an episode and losing interest. The last series I watched was "Heroes".
Are you a male or female?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Old Guy 28,568
prayers to Pat 39 min Helen Roper 6
weez 3 hr well 9
turtle reashawn dunning 4 hr Amy 5
Bryan Greeno and Danielle Repass 5 hr Helen Roper 6
anyone know if chelsea drewitt is pregnant? 9 hr Oh my 2
Carla and Jake 9 hr Its important 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••