Damon Wilson's a snitch
I know

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Somehow Damon Wilson keeps getting out of jail without serving the time he is supposed to. The last time he was in jail he was supposed to be in at least 60 days for child support his sorry self don't pay. Plus the dui he recently got. He got out in no time. Snitching to get out? I think so!
Michelle C

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Well obviously YOU DON'T KNOW... I DO know. He got out of child support time early because the MAGISTRATE let him out on the terms he get a job and get into a substance abuse program if you MUST know... well none of the programs were affordable or would let you in with out a probation order so that didn't work... he did 16 more days on the DUI he recently got, but was let out after court, put on probation. He is now COURT ORDERED to do substance abuse programs and get tested, so if he messes up you will see him back in PCJ. he is NOT snitching, although I wish he would because if the trash he has associated with would get locked up there wouldnt be such a drug problem, but the court system wont keep them locked up anyway so what would be the point in ANYONE snitching!! Who they really need to get are the dealers in Cbus, but that will never happen...
hakuna matata

Highland, MI

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Michelle C wrote:
Well obviously YOU DON'T KNOW... I DO know. He got out of child support time early because the MAGISTRATE let him out on the terms he get a job and get into a substance abuse program if you MUST know... well none of the programs were affordable or would let you in with out a probation order so that didn't work... he did 16 more days on the DUI he recently got, but was let out after court, put on probation. He is now COURT ORDERED to do substance abuse programs and get tested, so if he messes up you will see him back in PCJ. he is NOT snitching, although I wish he would because if the trash he has associated with would get locked up there wouldnt be such a drug problem, but the court system wont keep them locked up anyway so what would be the point in ANYONE snitching!! Who they really need to get are the dealers in Cbus, but that will never happen...
amen !! I wish people would be more proactive in being positive rather then negative... Too bad Damon didn't snitch.... Could get the real trash off the streets of trashville and make it Ashville again ... Greatest thing I ever did was move from that town
DamSkippy

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Michelle C wrote:
You tell um! They all need to be snitched on. Put them mofos where they belong! Way to go Damon if you are a snitch! There needs to be more of them!!
funny
#5 Jan 30, 2013
its funny bcuz ppl do get hit in columbus all the time.u dont hear about them in gay ass cville.the reason cvilles goin crazy wit busts is bcuz its a small town n EVERYBODYS on herion and meth and pills.theres an addict n dealer on every street.columbus is not like that bcuz its big.they get more ppl than you think.and circleville has really turned into a big shithole!
I know

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jan 30, 2013
No matter what kind of treatment program he's in, he will never continue to be clean and you know it
true

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Columbus detectives DO want then away. I know this first hand. Circleville WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH COLUMBUS ON GETTING A CERTAIN FEW BIG DEALERS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET PAID OFF CIRCLEVILLES HONORABLE JUDGE KNECE DOESN'T WANT ANY DIRT BROUGHT OUT TO THE LIGHT. I hate this bs period. Karma will come to him and the probation and parole departments.
Michelle C

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2013
I know wrote:
No matter what kind of treatment program he's in, he will never continue to be clean and you know it
...never say NEVER... Attitudes and negative support from people like YOU are the reason so many people fail... just sayin
true

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
People can change. Life all comes down to is a matter if choices. When he's ready he's ready. That simple. I could go on and on about addiction, no need..till you're in their shoes. Leave it be
funny
#10 Jan 30, 2013
true wrote:
Columbus detectives DO want then away. I know this first hand. Circleville WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH COLUMBUS ON GETTING A CERTAIN FEW BIG DEALERS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET PAID OFF CIRCLEVILLES HONORABLE JUDGE KNECE DOESN'T WANT ANY DIRT BROUGHT OUT TO THE LIGHT. I hate this bs period. Karma will come to him and the probation and parole departments.
your an idiot.i said columbus has gotten big dealers off the streets.its just so big theyre not gonna get everyone.they gotta new task force theyve gotten alot.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
they should have just put a bullet in his head, stupid junkies deserve to die!
true

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text> your an idiot.i said columbus has gotten big dealers off the streets.its just so big theyre not gonna get everyone.they gotta new task force theyve gotten alot.
I know first hand how the daily operations go at the Columbus police department. I wasn't replying to you. I was stating a fact that Columbus tried to help Circleville and Circleville turns up there noises everytime..would of got a few major dealers..but thank judge knece and his followers
funny
#14 Feb 3, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text> I know first hand how the daily operations go at the Columbus police department. I wasn't replying to you. I was stating a fact that Columbus tried to help Circleville and Circleville turns up there noises everytime..would of got a few major dealers..but thank judge knece and his followers
oh ok my bad.but yeah your right.thats becuz columbus aint got all crooked cops n judges.
ashley

Cambridge, MA

#16 Feb 4, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
they should have just put a bullet in his head, stupid junkies deserve to die!
maybe they should put a bullet in your head turkeyburger do u even know damon he is a good person hes just messed up i wish he would get help he has a good woman and she desrves it! we love ya damon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick routte 22 min Dustin 14
Probation officers breaking the law (Jan '12) 1 hr Jazzygams 108
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 1 hr Dishonest John 17
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr UTrashy 23,529
Jared Withers, karma is a bitch 1 hr chalupa 3
Makry?? 2 hr Lil Brat 11
conkle family 2 hr Lil Brat 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance