415 hedges st. ashville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heey

Columbus, OH

#41 Feb 2, 2013
No the girl who lives at 420 hedge st..Her dudecat crc,is what I'm asking.Names....
chelsey

Chicago, IL

#42 Feb 2, 2013
Stephanie hunley lives @ 415 hedges an her hubby is in p.c.i. I think..hes names tommy hunley and her mom lives @ 420 hedges st.
king

United States

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Lisa friend Joe brown is in pci and her friend john hunley got out yesterday she don't date prisoners she has a good man and they live well not like junkies like Stephanie and them they smell and look trashy Stephanie baby dad is Tommy he is worthless just like her. Her other baby dad is in west virgins Curtis smith. She is s dirty but her man lee left her because she is drama and nasty.
amber

United States

#44 Feb 6, 2013
My daughter went to play withthe girl down there and she came home and said the house is nasty it smelled like dog and human poop. She saw bugs in there and then when her kids ask for food she yelled at them. I called cs them kids should not be there u wish I know the father's of them kids. The grandma leaves needles sit around. Also was smoking weed to holding her son. Pickaway county needs to save these kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tara Lambert jailed on conspiracy to commit mur... 32 min Wow 4
Fight at main st 1 hr Mem5278 1
Aaron Deem at Taco Bell 1 hr Red 13
Richele giffin 2 hr Report it 3
anesha swift 3 hr TruDat 24
Andrea Stevens 4 hr andrea 7
Christy Hixson 5 hr Really 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages