415 hedges st. ashville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned neighbor

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Why in the hell isnt this house being busted along with everyone else? Alot of people has reported drug activity and dirty needles in the road? The cops say there investigating but dam they said that for 5 yrs now. Seriously sick of the bs an trash there! Come on apd get them too!
UNKNOWN

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
27s nasty they need to bust them worthless people.I've seen drug deals been done right outside of them houses. I have also seen with my own eyes dirty needles on the street....told the police and the needles were still there a week later...its disgusting & a shame that they have kids running around down there. There's a blue house at the end of the road in which is just as bad....her kids are never clothed out in the snow. And honestly I think from that blue house all the way up to nice yellow house all them people need to be in jail kids need to be in better care and their houses all need torn down.
UNKNOWN

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
It's** not 27s
Frankly amused

West Salem, OH

#4 Jan 5, 2013
The cops do their job to the best of what they are allowed to do. If you are so strong about, go become a cop, get hired do it yourself. People are just non appreciating
UNKNOWN

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Your right they do what they can....they're suppose to be building on they're case. However I never said it was unappreciated.....I'm very close to mostly all of ashville police. But they could at least dispose of the needles. It will come soon enough!!
lisa

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2013
My kids r well taken care of the wear nice clothes we r far from trash I work everyday and I have things and I have never done a drug and I hate that my kids can't. Play outside BC off the drugs and crazy ppl at 415 and 420 hedges St there as been so many ppl reported them and they say they r going to get them I called the dea in Columbus on them they was selling to kids. Its sad that the Dad can't. Take them kids away or cs they been down there and the would not let them in till the got a warrant . So shows how they r and also they robbed my house BC they are welfare ppl. Get a job and get help for u and ur midst
Frankly amused

Circleville, OH

#7 Jan 5, 2013
UNKNOWN wrote:
Your right they do what they can....they're suppose to be building on they're case. However I never said it was unappreciated.....I'm very close to mostly all of ashville police. But they could at least dispose of the needles. It will come soon enough!!
I bet you're close....yeah right
UNKNOWN

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Pretty close ! My dad happens to be an Ashville cop (:
ASHVILLE

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2013
This is a shame. People really should just grow up and calk the investigators if you see illegal activity going on....pull out a cell phone something! At Lisa I live very close to hedges and I've never seen your kids being miss treated or in bad condition. Take care of them as you do now honey. I'm not sure exactly where those addresses are but I have seen a lot of people in and out of a white house with a bunch of stuff or junk outside.
sis

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Lisa isnt a drug addict and never has been! The drug dealers live at 415 an 420 hedges st. And believe me we have reported them and for some reason apd wont bust them. Sounds kinda fishy to me! Its said my almost 80 yr old mother in law has to live in the middle of all them and walking out her door to find dirty needles in the street. Its sad Ashville please clean this street up before something bad happens to my mother in law or those poor kids in those homes!
BobBi

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Qhy don't Sharri and Atheena ever get caught? The lesbians on Hayward ave?
neighbor

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Most of the drug deals are done at 420hedges st. It sick n there yard looks like a junk yard!
Its me

Delaware, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Screw all those ppl on that rd. Why is this trashy rd even a topic???? That's been the crappy part of town since the 60's.
gfd

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Nasty climer girls and drug heads how about the house Boomer went to hedges
Bitch1

Powell, OH

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Yall are dumb asses, lisa is A prostitute forreal and they dont have anything to do with needles, heroin, coke whatever, weed, THats it, if you dont know for sure dont run ur mouths, and i NEVER saw needles n the street, get ur facts straight, Fucking ignorant people, and them climer girls will beat ur ass. so stfuu
Bitch1

Powell, OH

#16 Jan 16, 2013
And they are the nicest people you will know, till u f*ck with them..
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jan 16, 2013
wait till they get home from their last score and set the building on fire, they will be too out of it to escape. problem solved.
junkies

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Lisas far from a prostitute she has a boyfriend idiot n 420 is the biggest dope house n i found a dirty needle in front of my mother in laws house that lives nxt to 420 so f u im not scared!
Here we go

Powell, OH

#19 Jan 16, 2013
So your mother n laws? That slims down the bunch over there..I seen you try to dog me in another [email protected], if you're not scared put out your name lol
kat

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Put ur name out there and Lisa has a life she is been with this guy for awhile so u all don't know shit and is the climer girl Tracy I know her from the southend where I live she was always dopped I hope she is clean now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOTTIES in the Jailhouse ! 4 min Jojo 15
Relocation 5 min Chardo 15,885
gov kasich and opiates 30 min Doc 30
Kathy G out of jail doing good 32 min Becky 4
Doper at it again 1 hr Motion 5
Good Ole R.W. 2 hr Guyatpilot 1
Shelly Higdon 2 hr Uwillsee 6

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance