James Bond

Grove City, OH

#152 Mar 27, 2013
cville resident wrote:
<quoted text>wtf kind of comment is that fucke*? what gives you the right to say that kind of shit? i think maybe you need your ass beat down.
Go down there and sit someday and describe the people you see, definitely lacking something upstairs are the majority of them. That's what I was saying, calm down keyboard killer.
doubt

Circleville, OH

#153 Mar 27, 2013
I know some badda$$ girls however I do not believe a girl on girl fight as small as those girls are ends with this kind of result my guess is a guy was beating her too.and if so that or thoise guys need there balls cut off.
yea

United States

#154 Mar 27, 2013
Good old roundtown gangsters, time to get low riders and bandanas , and run
Waiting for the facts

Circleville, OH

#155 Mar 27, 2013
again why not call the police if 2 kids are fighting instead of jumping in? Adults need to act like adults. This is where these kids learn this behavior in the first place.
Noname

Circleville, OH

#156 Mar 27, 2013
Angel who?
yep

Circleville, OH

#157 Mar 27, 2013
amen!
Circleme

Wixom, MI

#158 Mar 27, 2013
Angel who and what was the whole fight over to begin with?
Jantis

Grove City, OH

#159 Mar 27, 2013
Circleville is full of trash alot of you who have commented today have proved that I dont know anyone involved and apparently according to how most of you are spitting out wrong information. I hope that the c-ville police catch who done this and I hope this girl pulls through and I hope her children get their mommy back soon. WTF is wrong with some of you people if you don't know for sure then don't comment false information. and for those of you that are making rude comments wtf is your mental state to turn something this coward and sick into a joke or butt of your bad day. It's time for a change in circleville and if you truly feel that the circleville police are not doing their jobs then do something about it if you live there it's your town its your home stand up and do something to try to fix it or your no better then the people who are destroying it. To the people directly connected to jumping this women may god have mercy on your soul.
concerned

Sardinia, OH

#160 Mar 27, 2013
This entire thing is sad. So many witnesses, yet nobody stepped in to help the poor girl. Shame on those who watched, and were to scared/ or excited to help. Things may have been different otherwise. :( The police around here take way to long to get to the scene to handle anything, and the poor girl had to protect her sister. Hadn't she stepped in, it may have been her sister. :( The South end needs to be cleared out... Arrest the monsters involved. Poor girl must have been pretty bad ass considering she had to have all of them cowards on her. Praying for a full recovery for Brittany. As for the others Nikki, Keely, Brandon, and Cameron. Thiefs, junkies, cowards, hoping you spend your lives in in prison, if not worse.
Also Wondering

Toledo, OH

#161 Mar 27, 2013
pissed wrote:
was Cameron eby in on it too? I just herd it idk if its true.
I saw his named mentioned on previous posts. Someone tell us where he comes into play in this? I saw the post saying his back was messed.up. Who attacked him? Who actually witnessed this and has the facts?
Circleme

Wixom, MI

#162 Mar 27, 2013
Considering Nikki was best friends with Jimmy Hollis and was raised in a Bar by Pat Hall none of this really surprises me at all. Prayers for Brittney and to hell with all the trash that done this as well as the trash that seen it and is not telling!
Chelsey Lynn

Columbus, OH

#163 Mar 27, 2013
She is NOT dead !! i am up here with her family right now as i am typing this everyone on here needs to STOP saying she's dead when she is NOT .. She is a strong girl & we are praying that she pulls through this ..
curious

Canal Winchester, OH

#164 Mar 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
This entire thing is sad. So many witnesses, yet nobody stepped in to help the poor girl. Shame on those who watched, and were to scared/ or excited to help. Things may have been different otherwise.:( The police around here take way to long to get to the scene to handle anything, and the poor girl had to protect her sister. Hadn't she stepped in, it may have been her sister.:( The South end needs to be cleared out... Arrest the monsters involved. Poor girl must have been pretty bad ass considering she had to have all of them cowards on her. Praying for a full recovery for Brittany. As for the others Nikki, Keely, Brandon, and Cameron. Thiefs, junkies, cowards, hoping you spend your lives in in prison, if not worse.
Who is Brandon's dad? Is it Rick Giffin, the one who was dating Harding girl on Logan st. Thristian I believe is the girls name.
buddy

Mount Morris, MI

#165 Mar 27, 2013
It must be nice when we feel sorry for nothen butcrack heads an overdosers evry time we turn around in this town
Really

United States

#166 Mar 27, 2013
Wondering who they have in custody?????
cville resident

Circleville, OH

#167 Mar 27, 2013
James Bond wrote:
<quoted text>Go down there and sit someday and describe the people you see, definitely lacking something upstairs are the majority of them. That's what I was saying, calm down keyboard killer.
i'm no keyboard killer by any means but u need to look at how you worded your post there's alot of misunderstanding in it. type your thoughts a little more clear and people wouldn't go off on you as quick
Good from Evil

Toledo, OH

#168 Mar 27, 2013
I hope if Brittany is on life support, braindead, and the family has to take her off, they make the choice to donate her organs and soft tissue. So many lifes could be saved and improved. It would be an opportunity to bring joy to a family who is hanging by a string between life and death as Brittanys family is doing today.
Chelsey Lynn

Columbus, OH

#169 Mar 27, 2013
Rick Giffin is Brandon's dad !
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#170 Mar 27, 2013
Circleme wrote:
Angel who and what was the whole fight over to begin with?
Brittanys mom witnessed Kelly's bf breaking into a neighbors house & called the police. Idk Angels last name
wth

Columbus, OH

#171 Mar 27, 2013
no arrest has been made as of yet a girl is in the hospital with deadly injuries neighbors were on channel 10 stating it was the worse beating she had ever seen and how Brittany was kicked also for protecting her young sister CPD go arrest these idiots from beating another 90 woman before its to late. my prayers are with brittanys family and 2 young children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dummest bleached headed tarrts 1 min adults only 17
Shannon Clegg Disappointed 16 min Prom Queen 32
lesta Bartholomew 58 min chrissy 3
Kyle Allen 1 hr mamas boy 3
Who has been breaking into pop machines around ... 1 hr loser 7
the drug snitches were from chillicothe 2 hr Haa 51
Trashiest yards in Circleville 2 hr Helen Roper 21
Handsome men in town 6 hr Kelly g 78
More from around the web

Circleville People Search