fight on walnut st
TooMuch

Columbus, OH

#111 Mar 27, 2013
DWjr wrote:
Its circleville, they will get probation....
Sad part they probably will!!!!
sunshine

United States

#112 Mar 27, 2013
Dam ph.. sorry spell check is Crazy! Prayers.
qyestions questions

Flint, MI

#113 Mar 27, 2013
My question there were 20-30 people there watching why didn't anyone jump In and help her?? Are y'all scared if these white trash punks?? Rumor has it he left town on the run! Someone hunt him down!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#114 Mar 27, 2013
That's towns justice system is a joke. Probation for ever thing so it probably will end up with a slip on the hands but.... I sure hope they throw the book at these people for once.
wow

Toledo, OH

#115 Mar 27, 2013
Ppl in that town are a joke it is sad the lisa is asking for prayers for thoses two only one who needs prayer is the familg they have harmed and keelys baby who should never of been aloud to go home with them sorry Brittney that ur babys are with out u right now i pray and hope they dont lose u from this horrible thing may god keep u safe wht ever happens lisa u should really go get the baby before something happens to her by the hands of that freak show
igetit

Columbus, OH

#116 Mar 27, 2013
he prob ran to his uncle bobby fausanugh's to hide and if he did leave town he could have went to his aunts in little walnut maybe
crazy bitch

Van Wert, OH

#117 Mar 27, 2013
shame wrote:
Brittany is on fu**ing life support and if they un plug those machines shed prolly die .
F**k nikki keelys always been a little bit** theyre trying to blame BRANDON FOR EVERYTHING! If those two bitc**s blame it all on brandan and that girl dies those bitc**s are dead to! I say they all should be put back! Not just brandan! Karmas a bit**(:
Stay string Britt <3
regrdless of who gets the damn blame they all need to fuck*n get beat down, nikki keeley and BOTH of the others need to be in jail thats just f__ked up. but since nikki is a nark her and keeley will get a slap on the wrist just like they always have. they are worthless people they always will be I SEND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF BRITTNEY JEFFERS. and to the idiots well nows the time u should be on ur knees praying to god that no one finds ur sorry ass and beats you beyond life.
its stupid

Jackson, OH

#118 Mar 27, 2013
how could any mother take part in such a horrible thing!nikis mom was such a big part of this, now a young mother is fighting for HER life. meanwhile lisa is on here asking for prayers for her sister and her family!!!!!! screw that,an eye for an eye. ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!!!!!!! when will the cpd realise that you dont give drug dealers a free pass. now a woman fights for her life. her family wont sleep tonight but,the cpd will,and so will those low lifes that did this to brittany. SO SAD!
joke

Laurelville, OH

#119 Mar 27, 2013
wow wrote:
Ppl in that town are a joke it is sad the lisa is asking for prayers for thoses two only one who needs prayer is the familg they have harmed and keelys baby who should never of been aloud to go home with them sorry Brittney that ur babys are with out u right now i pray and hope they dont lose u from this horrible thing may god keep u safe wht ever happens lisa u should really go get the baby before something happens to her by the hands of that freak show
Did you really say Lisa should go get the baby wtf she don't even raise her own thats funny a'f
aww

Columbus, OH

#120 Mar 27, 2013
so is she still holding on or did she pass? im confused :(
igetit

Columbus, OH

#121 Mar 27, 2013
her sister says on nikki's wall that its the south end that nikki just needs to get away from here, well please take the advice nikki we are trying to clean the south end up and that would be a big step. oh and i will be praying for nikki and her daughter praying very hard for them to both get the books thrown at them!
hello

Wilmington, OH

#122 Mar 27, 2013
igetit wrote:
he prob ran to his uncle bobby fausanugh's to hide and if he did leave town he could have went to his aunts in little walnut maybe
Are you saying Brandon Bolen is related to Bobbie and Billie Thompson Fausnaugh
Pissed off citizen

United States

#123 Mar 27, 2013
I've known Nikki and Keely my whole life and I CANNOT believe they would do that to a poor innocent little Girl let me see those two b*tches ill fuck them up myself and her bitch ass boyfriend Brandon I WILL kick him in his UGLY head i don't even know Brittany but my hearts hurts for her & her babies ... I'm a mother & I dare someone to ever do that to my Babygirl I'd kill them with my bare hands!!!!!! They need to burn in hell for what they've done, what is this town comin to?! I'm so pissed. Prayers for her and her family. Its a terrible thing!!!!
igetit

Columbus, OH

#124 Mar 27, 2013
isnt his mom dawn?
hello

Wilmington, OH

#125 Mar 27, 2013
Pissed off citizen wrote:
I've known Nikki and Keely my whole life and I CANNOT believe they would do that to a poor innocent little Girl let me see those two b*tches ill fuck them up myself and her bitch ass boyfriend Brandon I WILL kick him in his UGLY head i don't even know Brittany but my hearts hurts for her & her babies ... I'm a mother & I dare someone to ever do that to my Babygirl I'd kill them with my bare hands!!!!!! They need to burn in hell for what they've done, what is this town comin to?! I'm so pissed. Prayers for her and her family. Its a terrible thing!!!!
Who is Brandon Bolens mother? What is her name?
SMH

Ashville, OH

#126 Mar 27, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really say Lisa should go get the baby wtf she don't even raise her own thats funny a'f
Same thing i was thinking. she is a fat nasty hoe. bobby said she stunk so bad he couldnt take it. he dumped her nasty ass.she was all loving him and he was telling everyone how nasty she is behinde her back.Not a damm thing good came out of pat halls vagina. nothing.
hailsatan666

Columbus, OH

#127 Mar 27, 2013
Round town needs some vigilanty justice.

I can only hope they get the death penalty, their kids get put up for adoption to have a fighting chance at a good life, and the rest of those pathetic families wiped off the face of the earth. I no longer live in Circleville but still have family there.. If something like this were to happen to one of mine, I'd be going hunting.

Absolutely disgusting. GIVE THOSE PIECES OF SH. IT THE NEEDLE.. Or firing squad. Or let them starve. Or any torture. They deserve the worst.
Anonymous

Lancaster, OH

#128 Mar 27, 2013
Is this kid on the run? whats he look like? where might he be headed if anyone knows? This is an angered Marine, I grew up in this town and I have seen Keely once, but no one deserves this. My prayers are with the family, and I hope that the justice system in Circleville will shape up and do their damn job so shit like this doesnt happen.
this sucks

United States

#129 Mar 27, 2013
Two wrongs don't make a right! Everyone needs to be praying that this girl makes it. I will. Everyone involved is guilty. Lets all just pray that nobody loses their life over this senseless shit. Everyone involved will pay let the law try to do their job. I understand that their are several witnesses. I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened. Pray for Britney!
Concerned citizen

United States

#130 Mar 27, 2013
I think her name is Billie or Dawn I'm not sure which one... They're both white trash the kid didn't have a chance in life I just can't believe he would do that to a young girl with two kids!!!! It disgusts me honestly. That poor beautiful Brittany I hope she makes a full recovery, it would be a miracle if she pulls through this I'm gonna pray for her every night . I hope God punishes them in his own way not to mention I hope they ALLL Rot in hell.. Whatever happened to fighting one on one?! That's how we do it where I come from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Fowler needs a DOUCHE BAG 36 min Mitchell 21
Main st pub 1 hr Beer man 1
Justin pummell 3 hr Yep 1
Billy Barnhart 4 hr got milk 12
Vette man mmm 6 hr Ummmm 35
Bratty loud mouth kids. 6 hr parents fault 7
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 7 hr UTrashy 1,210

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance