fight on walnut st
Something isnt adding up

Circleville, OH

#48 Mar 27, 2013
Losers wrote:
I hope the IDIOTS PAY! The news says she passed away. So sad for her family.
I was just watching the news, nothing about her death. Just that she was at the hospital and age between late teens early 20s.
Jake Emerson

Columbus, OH

#49 Mar 27, 2013
Listen here this was my two cuzins you bitches u better be ready to get your asses beat
Confused

Circleville, OH

#50 Mar 27, 2013
What is this about a "girl assaulted" on the news, but then they only talk about a woman attacked at 1:30. They are not saying anything about the "girl".
nqkio

Columbus, OH

#51 Mar 27, 2013
nikki needs to gether ass whiped b4 she goes to jail
Absolutely ridiculous

Columbus, OH

#52 Mar 27, 2013
No...this happened around 1-2pm and she was alive when she was lifeflighted, true or not, her own family has posted she just recently passed away at the hospital, NOT at the scene. Regardless if she is alive or not, someone needs to own up to what happened.
wow

Laurelville, OH

#53 Mar 27, 2013
nikki standin right in front of her house when she should be in jail... they should check hayward cameron hangs out there too
wow

New Marshfield, OH

#55 Mar 27, 2013
Its because they haven't released her age all the news knows is she was in her late teens early twenties its about Brittney
Confused

Circleville, OH

#56 Mar 27, 2013
Who was the "unidentafied child"?
nqkio

Columbus, OH

#57 Mar 27, 2013
theoneknight wrote:
Why can't people just fight one on one any more...
yea back in the 80s and 90s we didnt use guns r jump people we handled are bussnies 1 on 1
Losers

Carroll, OH

#58 Mar 27, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text> The news did not say she passed away!
they did say, she passed then changed it. also they said it was a child. New F's up all the time!
tarltucky

Ashville, OH

#59 Mar 27, 2013
wow wrote:
nikki standin right in front of her house when she should be in jail... they should check hayward cameron hangs out there too
that B!tch needs to burn! How is she not in jail yet? CPD for you!
wow

Laurelville, OH

#60 Mar 27, 2013
wow sister is askin for prayers for nikki an keely yep they are gonna need prayers

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#61 Mar 27, 2013
Keeley Martin , Nikki leser, Brandon bolin , Cameron eBy. Are the people that where in on it! Thats what it said on brittany jeffers face book.
wow

Laurelville, OH

#62 Mar 27, 2013
why is nikki not in jail is someone afraid to say something??
shouldnt laugh but

Circleville, OH

#63 Mar 27, 2013
the 10tv website lists this

"According to police, a 2-year-old woman was attacked near Walnut and Washington streets at about 1:30 p.m."

10tv, you had one job to do....
TooMuch

Columbus, OH

#64 Mar 27, 2013
The news said they have 2 people they are questioning right now and looking for 2 more
SoSad

Columbus, OH

#65 Mar 27, 2013
You can't blame the news, look who they are getting there information from, the biggest joke of an police department in ohio.
how sad is this town

Greenfield, OH

#66 Mar 27, 2013
Circleville cops will do nothing hey are fat lazyasshole, over weight, crack whoren pepople... they are only out for them self. They areonly acting like thy care because of news people got a hld of it.
iwonder

Washington Court House, OH

#67 Mar 27, 2013
This is just so sad. This young girl has children. What is wrong with people. I used to live in Circleville and moved out of town some time ago. It used to be a wonderful town and a town you could feel safe in, not anymore. I know there is crime everywhere but in a town this small and all you ever hear about anymore is the drug problems and violence. It's just so sad. What is the answer? Does law emforcement and judges need to crack down on offenders and not just give a slap on the wrist? How many people have to be hurt or killed before things change? Parents need to be involved with their children in a positive, productive way,not helping them beat the crap out of someone. We have these problems in the schools too. Things happen and when threats are made nobody takes them seriously and it is allowed to slide by...until something happens. Again, I know it's not just Circleville, it happens everywhere. It is just so sad and useless. Pray for this girl, her children and her family.
unsure

United States

#68 Mar 27, 2013
Thats why i dont go to circleville any more. Not even to the pumkin show. Way to much goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy and lindi giffin 22 min Worthless pos 1
who really is the father of amber davis baby 44 min Guess who 12
AC what is wring with you? 50 min Maverick 808 230
Drug deals 1 hr Me myself and I 5
Erica mills new baby? 2 hr I KNOW FIRST HAND 20
Is George and Wissy still together? 2 hr Info 2
Probation tonight? 5 hr Biggie Smalls 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages