whateveruwantitt obe

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2013
how is this bitch gonna raise a child hs drop out lives with parents fat ugly and jobless hmmmm guess taxpayers are paying for another baby what do u think
you summed it up

Canton, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2013
I think you just stated everything.
lolz

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2013
whateveruwantittobe wrote:
how is this bitch gonna raise a child hs drop out lives with parents fat ugly and jobless hmmmm guess taxpayers are paying for another baby what do u think
Too much salt isn't good for a person. Your salty. Leave her/it alone. Amazing how you have time to put someone on blast at 3a.m. Are you a drop out as well? Here's some advice....... Get a better hobby!
casey

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Leave her alone Thanks she gonna be an amazing mommy just cause she doesn't have a.job yet doesn't mean she won't after her babies born..
karen

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
You know who you are so this goes to you you best keep my daughters name out of your mouth I do work and I take care of her so get a life
whateveruwantitt obe

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jul 17, 2013
it seems like everyone works and takes care of her lol nope not a drop out i actually have a college education thats why i find it amusing
Aunt

Delaware, OH

#8 Jul 17, 2013
As long she not asking WHOEVER u are for anything why concern yurself
whateveruwantitt obe

Vienna, WV

#9 Jul 21, 2013
because ive seen her at bars i mean come on shes supposely pregnant and going to bars WOW what kinda mom does that
caseyrose

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Just cause she goes to the bar you all wanna talk shit she doesn't drink so what's the problem ??,i went out a couple time pregnant just get away have me time didn't drink their be a differences if she was drinking but she not so worry about you're own self sweetie..

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Welcome to circleville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keely 42 min Anal Andy 16
Johnny Hill 54 min Safetypatrol 1
Mary barton 3 hr Interesting 35
Avengers MC in town? 5 hr Johnny Cocker 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 6 hr Aunt Evvie 17,692
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 6 hr Princess Hey 374
Brenda mahoney 9 hr Hill 84

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance