Probation officers breaking the law
Wow morons everywhere

Waverly, OH

#46 Feb 16, 2013
rofl thanks for proving my point
randy

United States

#48 Mar 7, 2013
Tarltucky wrote:
If you want privacy quit breaking the law junkie. So you think it's ok for your ass to break the law but not ok for them? WTF is wrong with you people? You break the law you get what you get. Way to go probation officers. Search all their shit!
no one asked ububpiece of shitband u don't know thatbjusybcausebanperson on probation bis even guilty some opt to plea. Deals to avoid costly court battles and aren't nevesarily guilty goes to show what. An ignorant piece of shit u are faggot. Hope u get unjustly accused and put on probation sp ur dumb ass knows how it feels
free man

Circleville, OH

#49 Mar 8, 2013
i know they took my lighter when takin me to jail, and have heard of them taking other peoples. which is theft! i want my damn lighter back. i should go down to the police station and file a theft report. i had to walk all the way to the gas station befor i could smoke a cig. F'n BS lol
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#50 Mar 27, 2013
randy wrote:
<quoted text> no one asked ububpiece of shitband u don't know thatbjusybcausebanperson on probation bis even guilty some opt to plea. Deals to avoid costly court battles and aren't nevesarily guilty goes to show what. An ignorant piece of shit u are faggot. Hope u get unjustly accused and put on probation sp ur dumb ass knows how it feels
Can you form a complete sentence with the correct capitalization and punctuation? You have the nerve ti call me ignorant, lmao. You are funny. Don't forget your helmet Randy. Any retard that pleads guilty to avoid court cost is as stupid as you! If I'm innocent I'm gonna fight it. If I'm guilty then plea. I assure you I'm not a faggit I'm female & my husband well endowed & satisfies all my needs jacks$$!
the truth

Ypsilanti, MI

#51 May 15, 2013
therealturkeyburger wrote:
oh lovely criminals helping criminals make the life of civil servant more of a living hell
maybe if you didnt lay with dogs you wouldnt get fleas, and civil servant is another word for legal crook, dipshit
the truth

Ypsilanti, MI

#52 May 15, 2013
Tarltucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you form a complete sentence with the correct capitalization and punctuation? You have the nerve ti call me ignorant, lmao. You are funny. Don't forget your helmet Randy. Any retard that pleads guilty to avoid court cost is as stupid as you! If I'm innocent I'm gonna fight it. If I'm guilty then plea. I assure you I'm not a faggit I'm female & my husband well endowed & satisfies all my needs jacks$$!


Correcting grammar is a sign of defeat especailly when the person whom is correcting another person's grammar cannot even spell correctly on your own comments, again you are a dipshit :)
#puttingbaconinitsplace
steveo

Uxbridge, MA

#53 Jun 20, 2013
therealturkeyburger wrote:
oh lovely criminals helping criminals make the life of civil servant more of a living hell
these socalled C.S.ERS are dicks just like you are. One day you will find yourself having to plead to something that you didn't do and then you'll understand it.
Smaterthanu

Lancaster, OH

#54 Nov 11, 2013
Ok so what you baligerantt fools are spouting is that the common ppl should abide by a certain set of rules called laws but other ppl who took a couple college classes while smoking the same joint I did in high school should be able to break them?? That's hypicracy at its finest! If I've used to many big words for u backwoods fucks u can borrow my dictionary I bought on commissary with smart money!&#128079;&#12812 1;
The Joker

Cleveland, OH

#55 Nov 11, 2013
Smaterthanu wrote:
Ok so what you baligerantt fools are spouting is that the common ppl should abide by a certain set of rules called laws but other ppl who took a couple college classes while smoking the same joint I did in high school should be able to break them?? That's hypicracy at its finest! If I've used to many big words for u backwoods fucks u can borrow my dictionary I bought on commissary with smart money!&#128079;&#12812 1;
You should open your dictionary and look up some of the "big words" you attemted to employ in your juvenile rant.
yeroc

Mansfield, OH

#56 Dec 12, 2013
Both of you are stupid ass f**k. I really don't give a f**k if you like felonies or not. If you do not have anything good to say about the situtation then shut the f**k up!!!!
Leon Bibb

Athens, OH

#57 Dec 12, 2013
Here's an idea, don't be a pill head criminal and you won't have to worry about it.....
Jane

North Tonawanda, NY

#59 Apr 9, 2014
Tarltucky wrote:
If you want privacy quit breaking the law junkie. So you think it's ok for your ass to break the law but not ok for them? WTF is wrong with you people? You break the law you get what you get. Way to go probation officers. Search all their shit!
Who shit in your cereal bowl ?
Jane

North Tonawanda, NY

#60 Apr 9, 2014
steveo wrote:
<quoted text> these socalled C.S.ERS are dicks just like you are. One day you will find yourself having to plead to something that you didn't do and then you'll understand it.
Yes! i completely agree.
Proud Mom

Columbus, OH

#61 Apr 13, 2014
All I know is back in the day before my daughter got her life together Jason Williams used to come to my house and go straight for the phone and underwear drawer first thing every time. Perv!!!!
Capt Howdy

Tampa, FL

#62 Apr 13, 2014
Wow morons everywhere wrote:
well then i guess you probably shouldnt let someone on probation live with you then... seeing as how if your residence is on their probation forms they can search any fucking thing they want. doesnt matter if you allow it or not they can bring the cops into it and FORCE you to let them search because you would be obstructing... learn your law before you try and act like a hard ass again thanks.... ALSO im real sick of people who are felons acting like they have rights...Once you break the law u forfeit your rights until your debt to society is paid in full so stop belly aching about how your rights are being impeded upon...yeah well you infringe on my right that you pos's are still breathing but you dont see my whining that i cant off you do you? so shut the fuck up...
maybe you did'nt follow up to what happened to the nice young man who fired upon.and struck.one in the foot at least good ole pickaway county sheriff's.yeah bitch.they arrestted him.but he walked.why?, cause he owned his property.and they came at him like retards.not so unlike yourself.and got shot.GOOD.he ven got all his guns back.we were birthed unto this godless country with more rights than you think.i would strike the t pattern on any son of a bitch.and i mean any.if they did the same to me.not on paper.so let one.i wish one would.Can you say "Remington"?
ummmmmmm

Waterford, MI

#63 May 1, 2014
How about you shove you fing head up your ass you igotistcal piece of shit. How dare you call someone a junkie when you dont know who they are or why they do what they do. I hope you get hit by a semi you you 4ucking stupid little bitch. Keep sucking on your dads tiny cock you 4uck. The law is lie and probation is there to set people up for failure. And if you dont see that then you must be the dumbest judgmental piece of garboge on the face of the erath. Go #uck off.
noneurdamnbuisne ss

Waterford, MI

#64 May 1, 2014
The law is lie the truth is the innocent people who have legitamate problems sitting in jail right now for something small or is serving a higher peobation sentence then they can afford and goi.g to jail anyways. The systems steals more from people then anyone or anything. When was the last time you actually felt safe when an officer is nearby? Never. The system is so bored they arrest people nowadays for little.to nothing . And ruin peoples lives by giving them large penalties specialy when serving a probation sentence.
noneurdamnbuisne ss

Waterford, MI

#65 May 1, 2014
your trash jane
Glory Daze

Detroit, MI

#66 May 1, 2014
probation Officifers were out tonight. Any arrested?
Alice

Circleville, OH

#67 May 3, 2014
Stay out of trouble and you wouldn't have to worry about it. Pretty simple really. Don't be a junkie, don't steal from people, get a job, get off welfare. That's all we ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fatass bitches 2 min knows enough 1
Circleville needs to build a place for kids and... 47 min translator needed 39
Hanshaw 1 hr haaaa 4
Richie Clements 37 yrs old 3 hr exactly 10
Tim Neff 3 hr Viagra 2
Cody Frazier smoking weed? 4 hr ketealauo 14
Joanna 50 is one nosey bitch 4 hr Sandy 5
What happened at Westfall today? Wed Just wondering 6
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]