I need a list of people not to rent to.

I need a list of people not to rent to.

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I was asked by a business owner to get a list of people not to rent to. Anyone that is a druggie or thief, etc. List them below if you could please.

peace- RLTAJ
Matt Roloff

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Rent to little people. We half to work twice as hard as an average size person and I have yet to see a midget dope dealer or criminal on PCJ website. Jus sayin! It's great being a little person in a big world!!!
Najach

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Mark and Jenice.

Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Matt Roloff wrote:
Rent to little people. We half to work twice as hard as an average size person and I have yet to see a midget dope dealer or criminal on PCJ website. Jus sayin! It's great being a little person in a big world!!!
Lmfao! Classic Matt Roloff.
ppl

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2012
i think everyone should get a second chance to prove ppl wrong i mean ppl do change! ppl are not always who they was 10 yrs ago and some ppl just really need to wake the fuck up and see that.. everyone on this website who talks shit u really sound like ur a child and probably have kids who act older then u! always in someones business geezzz GROW UP PPL its getting old fast!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2012
yeah lets give the dopers a second chance to cook meth in your rental, or to tear it up, become a pain in the butt to evict. yeah while were at it i want a unicorn...
ppl

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 7, 2012
some ppl do change im not talking about all the ppl that just been busted or anything like that. im pretty sure most landlords do background checks so im talking about the ppl that havent been in trouble like within the last 4&on yrs. but i guess all u ppl are God now adays and u judge ppl off their pasts and dont see anything else! and yeah i would like a damn unicorn lmao bring it to me!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2012
if you was actually in denver i would bring you that unicorn, i need a reason to return there. and yes i would rent to some one who had no bad record for 5 years
u know

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2012
fowlers any of em
U know

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Vangundys bad news
Bean Bean

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Hmm I also recommend that you dont rent to alcoholics or anyone that may look like a hoarder or looks dirty. Bed bugs and cock roaches are getting really bad in circleville and I heard that scabies is everywhere in the food industry. And alcoholics break everything. I have had more problems renting to an alcoholic than anyone else. Amy of the people that have their names posted on these forums. Sorry im not much help.
Bean Bean

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Is the guy renting out a house or an apartment? And where is it located. If you don't mind me asking.
They are nasty

Beloit, OH

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Kathy and Roy Shull druggy and dirty
THE TRUTH

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Oct 5, 2012
that is very discremative and could cause a lawsuit but i will tell u do not rent to any fraziers or leia glispie or any lowerys or benny or scotty jones ...u could just research mvp records to see who should and should rent
THE TRUTH

Santa Barbara, CA

#15 Oct 5, 2012
i would like to state though mark and jenice have self addictions they are very clean ppl and they have their home decorated very nice and have a sick so to care for.
THE TRUTH

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Oct 5, 2012
not all vangundys are bad u idiots some of them are just good ol country folk meaning not bad just bc they carry the vangundy name.
haha

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Best thing they could do is charge them a non refundable $50.00 fee and sign a paper for a police Background check. I would say if anything on their record is over 10 years old rent to them, If not send them packing. chances are if you tell them this upfront they are gonna leave right away anyhow.
Fowler E

Chantilly, VA

#18 Oct 5, 2012
u know wrote:
fowlers any of em
People should not just assume if your last name is Fowler your a druggie!!! I am married to Jon Fowler & we are not part of that Fowler family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 16 min Clearly Canadian 35,278
Miss Smith 36 min Bean 4
Jessica's dead sister 1 hr Jessica 10
Jessica is a kook 1 hr Jessica 4
Davina Martin - some say daddy loved her too much 1 hr Jessica 3
Dave McCain 1 hr Will 16
Rachel Doty 1 hr Jessica 3
Opening a Theater in Circleville. 10 hr Nikolaus Proebstl 62

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web