osu fan 12

Belle, WV

#1 Dec 24, 2010
what do u think of her
Old Friend

Circleville, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2010
I love Megan she is amazing. One of the sweetest people I know! She will go far beyond to help anyone. I do not know of one person that can honestly say anything bad about her, unless its a jealous girl. Megan is a very pretty person as well as having a great attitude to people
Ricky Bobby

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Just throwing this out there that she is not a congrove and never will be one.
Han Solo

Wellston, OH

#4 Jul 1, 2012
One of the sluttiest girls I know, she's easy and that's that.
yeap

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Ricky Bobby wrote:
why???? Do u have problems with them & I'd watch what u say too..
Snap Crunckle Tit

Adelphi, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Ricky, watch what you say! They're going to track your fake name and find you! Lmao
1pissed off mom

Circleville, OH

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Ricky Bobby wrote:
Just throwing this out there....Megan is definately a Congrove so why don't you come forward and tell me who you are? She is a CONGROVE!
1pissed off mom

Circleville, OH

#8 Jul 24, 2012
hans solo....you only think she's a slut because you couldn't have her, you need to watch your mouth ok
lmao

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Her name is megan thompson! Not CONGROVE!
Bahahahahaha

Springboro, OH

#10 Jul 24, 2012
1pissed off mom wrote:
hans solo....you only think she's a slut because you couldn't have her, you need to watch your mouth ok
Shut the f*ck up
hey

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Megan Thompson will never be a congrove EVER!!!! Shaun was one smart man to get rid of her!!!
lmao

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 24, 2012
hey wrote:
Megan Thompson will never be a congrove EVER!!!! Shaun was one smart man to get rid of her!!!
I sooooo AGREE! He booted her ass to the curb & now she's hangin with her junkie buddies & her abusive boyfriend josh grey!
This Guy

Circleville, OH

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Heard she's pregnant again. Does she not know how to keep her legs closed. She can't even take care of her first one so why have another?
murrriyah

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Megan Thompson and Megan congrove are two totally different girls. Megan congrove is far from a Slut, and Megan Thompson has a baby. But she's atleast 21. Megan congrove is a senior this year. I use to be bestfriends with her. She's the sweetest girl.
Jason

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2012
She is the most slutty girl I have ever seen, oh and she is ugly as hell so I don't know how she sucks all that slong hahaa
just saying

Sardinia, OH

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Megan Thompson is not 21 try 19
GoodOldTimes

Dublin, OH

#17 Aug 20, 2012
The megan congrove i know can suck the skin right off the cock!!! She used to be a GREAT lay back in the day!
The real MC

Belleville, MI

#19 Jan 28, 2013
GoodOldTimes wrote:
The megan congrove i know can suck the skin right off the cock!!! She used to be a GREAT lay back in the day!
Idk who you are but news flash. I'm Megan Congrove. I'm a Congrove for all of you to know. I'm born and raised a Congrove. And I'm not a slut far from. And a good lay? Sweetheart you obviously don't know me. Anyone who actually knows me knows I'm not some easy skank. And I don't even live in Circleville and Mariah thanks for having my back girl you know me more than anyone. So good old times kiss my ass
My Opinion

AOL

#20 Jan 28, 2013
It is apparent that there are too different Megan Congroves. The Real MC is NOT the one the thread was initially talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter Metler 45 min Cdb837 1
hunter metler??! 49 min cdh92 1
Jessica kneece 1 hr Truth Teller 4
Jessica noel does she sleep around 1 hr Truth Teller 8
~*~Movies~*~ 1 hr daisy 1216 13
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... 1 hr EvilPeople 25
crack dealers in trailor court on south Pickawa... 1 hr daisy 1216 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages