the people begging for money at walmart

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sickening

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2011
they are a joke please everyone dont fall for this they are from the south end they are NOT homeless they are just DRUG heads they use the money you give to buy more drugs you are supplying them money for their habit they also have no kids to take care off if you want to help out in the community donate money to a food pantry or a church also these guys run around bragging about how much money they make off of people just plain SICKENING......not to mention i have heard several people say how they go to little bear to buy lottery and won $500 and blow it allon drugs and be out again later asking for money again!!!
flywheel

Circleville, OH

#2 Dec 26, 2011
i agree those s o b can stand out there and bum for money .they are able to stand on their feet and work for a living. i am so tied of seeing young people trying to find a way to make money and not having to work for it.
crazy

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Dec 26, 2011
not only that they leave trash where they stand they should b charged for littering ppl stop to give out food and the wrapps just go straight to the ground
Wallyworld

Pasadena, TX

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Go tell the manager at wallyworld to put a stop to it before it causes any more problems I feel sorry when they come across someone whos gonna make them wish they wasnt standing there looking like fools!
lived there once

Hamersville, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2011
This is exactly why I've stated time and time again what I did in the topix about " the crosbys " they are from the south end so banish them all .. their all druggies ! My question to you is this ... U say they brag about it ... Well to who do they brag ? Their drug dealers ? And you heard how ? The dealer ? And u speak to the drug dealer why ? You know the saying birds of the feather flock together ? U are the company you keep ? Yea that type of thing . Ppl like u is what makes me sick !
sickening

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2011
ok well thats thoughtful of you to judge me lmao but i have never in my life time did any drug of any kind and never will but yes i do live in the south end and judge all you want by that but there is good ppl here not all of us are hooked on crap the only drug i have is my kids but ppl do talk and i do leave my house, ppl like you that go around judging others make me sick!
Anonymous

Circleville, OH

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Those two "Smith" brothers are panhandling heroin addicts and brag that they make $50 to $300 a day standing by Walmart.
what the f

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Yes they do stand there all day and then tell people how they are getting all this money for there drugs and beer.. How could people do these things? But they are sick they need help for there drug problem.. Hope it comes sooner than later before something bad happens...
twinger

Circleville, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2012
1 guy has a home gets ssi and food stamps heap pipp, etc the other guy was braggng he makes enough to get him 6 balloons of herion adn his smokes for the day, pisses me off there are people out there who really need help now people dont want to help because of pricks like these
Wallyworld

Pasadena, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2012
They just bought a flat screen tv by panhandling there's pictures to prove it and its being emailed to the sheriff so, hopefully he has his colorful balloons up his crack they going to give him a lovely cavity search and its too bad no photos allowed cuz it would make my day lmao!
ridiculous

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jan 5, 2012
i have seen those pics of the guy buying the tv, its ridiculous, but to be honost, i use to give money to people i seen begging, only a dollar or two but hey the thoughts there ya know, that was only until i seen someone standing out begging for money with their pregnant girlfriend using her to get more money and that was it for me. there are plenty of organizations i can donate those few dollars too and it will honostly go to the ones who need it. did you know jobs and family services stopped helping people get to their doctors because they would just use the card and not go. now they use picca only. its depressing how badly our community is decaying around us so fast. what my children have to look foward to as they grow up.
Cliff

Circleville, OH

#12 Jan 8, 2012
In Columbus they have their dope head women standing on the corners begging for dope money

Since: Jan 12

Circleville, OH

#13 Jan 24, 2012
they are in front of our store all the time, i used to feel bad for them but they are a big scam! they probably make more money than i do!

Since: Jan 12

Circleville, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2012
I've seen one guy beg for money at circleville Walmart and the next day he was begging at the Walmart in Chillicothe.
blah

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2012
o yea the one that says he is a veteran and blah blah blah then gets in his car thats nicer then mine and drives off? lol they are just to funny!
Ken

Circleville, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2012
If you give money to anyone standing on a corner your paying for dope
Ken

Circleville, OH

#17 Jan 26, 2012
Now they are stealing the handles on toilets they belong in the Shit Hole
beggars night

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2012
Seen a guy 2 nights ago wearing a sign and begging out by the light out front. Thought he might really need help, so I bought a sub soap razors shampoo deodorant, and a couple job applications. When I left I stopped and gave it to him. Sign said anything would help. He wasnt too happy as i would have been if someone had done that for me. So i left the area and came back a few minutes later and parked and watched. Couple people gave to him in twenty minutes after the last one gave to him ,he fast walked over to the side parking lot. Took off his costume had nice clothes on underneath took off his beard and rest of his disguise and drove off in a nice car. Followed him down logan st down past the pumpkin tower ,turned around at the business past the tower because i think that is a DEAD END back there.
blah

Findlay, OH

#19 Jan 26, 2012
let me guess the sign also said he was a veteran lol and yea it is a dead end and yes that would be drug heaven down that way
secert hater 28

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 26, 2012
One guy lives on Crites Road with a child and wife. His name is BRET SMITH He receives SSI and lives off the gov. He's out there everyday. I went by one day last week and I yelled out the window( go home u damn harion head. There's ppl who really needs it.) And a woman pulled her money back and pulled off. Man was he pissed off. If looks could kill.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy Smith 21 min Williamsport 6
overdose on Villa Drive just now 42 min Bad Finger 29
dillon savage 1 hr jealous much 6
The cure for addiction 1 hr hugs not drugs 4
Spinners 1 hr missing it 6
ATTN Taco bell managers 1 hr Guess who 37
Sonic 1 hr Berko 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages