cje

Logan, OH

#93 Sep 13, 2012
415 and 420 hedge st in ashville is bad they even sell to teenagers and found a use needle in the street and the cops did nothing
liveonloganstree t

Amanda, OH

#95 Sep 13, 2012
not everyone in the southend is bad. my husband and i and our children live here and we do not use nor sell any kind of drugs. but we see it everyday. its everywhere down here even the little 8-9 year old kids are out robbing people...its unreal. and i can look out my window and see drug deals all the time.i know neighbors of ours have turned people in for it numerous times and it seems nothing ever gets done because its still happening everyday. its always something down here. but my point being not everyone in the southend is bad my husband works his as$ off everyday for what we have but yes there is alot of stuff that goes on down here. i see it everyday.
ill pray for you

Brighton, MI

#96 Sep 14, 2012
thats what happens when you have the sherff in office right now... I mean he is just right on in it too.. he is just as dirty as the drug dealers in this town..
unite

Columbus, OH

#97 Sep 14, 2012
Wish I knew where you was. Bell troll. We have made a differeince. You have too be smarter than the junkies. Video them. Set them up. If you are waiting on the police to do something you will die waiting. If they rob you when you leave,Then leave with something nice inside in plain view, these weak minded junkies cannot resist. I've used deer cams. I have wireless cams now lots of them. Nearly invisible.. Be creative. Set the trap, you will catch the dirty rat. Call in Funny smells coming from n***** infested dope houses seems to catch the polices attention.
fuckyourface

Findlay, OH

#98 Oct 3, 2012
I'd say either walnut street or york street, or hayword ave. If those 3 streets were gone out of here, circleville might be a safer place drug wise
WhatAjoke

Columbus, OH

#99 Oct 3, 2012
IF you actually beleive what side of this town you were born has any impact in how you carry or defend yourself your a retard.
tms

Sardinia, OH

#100 Oct 4, 2012
415 AND 420 HEDGES ST ASHVILLE AND LEXINGTON AVE chaz and jimmy moody
Dont get it

Westerville, OH

#101 Oct 4, 2012
Southeast end of Ashville! Someone is going to end up dead or shot before too long with all the activity. Trailer park by tracks, low-income houses just off Jefferson, apartments at the end of Jefferson... I know it's everywhere, but sometimes it's beyond obvious.
Really

Lorain, OH

#102 Oct 4, 2012
West mill St... scioto St. High St.... walnut St... and there quite a few places on Franklin. The little short guy that lives across the police station. Watt St. Cedar heights rd. And elseas
Realtime

Akron, OH

#103 Oct 4, 2012
White house on corner of mill st and pickaway st with proud US Marine parents sign in the yard.
iknow

United States

#104 Oct 4, 2012
I know of two place 's on barnes ave that needs to be busted both house have children in it. Hope the cpd get them soon .. Cars in and out of both place all night long and ive reported them into the cpd myself cause iam sick of it ive seen to many children play down by both house...
What You Say

Grove City, OH

#105 Oct 9, 2012
Why do you say Hayward and York is like walnut?
IP FREELY

Grove City, OH

#106 Oct 11, 2012
I grew up on Hayward and it was never like it is now.I think it's all the rentals and the landlords not doing backrounds checks.The longtime residents are sick and tired of all the drugs and the thiefs.We know who you are!You should be ashamed of yourself,you worthless lazy POS.Look at the Meth bust,someone knew what was going on and did'nt do anything about it and more importantly those poor babies living there.Anyone and Everyone who knew this was going on is just as guilty as their POS so called Mother.Well I think that there is more Good People in this world than evil.Thank GOD for the good people who does the right thing and may GOD BLESS YOU.
seriously

United States

#107 Oct 11, 2012
There is word they are gonna do a round up after pumpkin show..
nochance

United States

#108 Oct 11, 2012
Ther is no way can can ever clean up a whole town never ever time somone gets busted somone else thanks it a good time to start selling .There is a good way to try to slow it down start drug testing people on welfare it might help but it might make crime rate go up to because people arent getting the money the was getting. I know alot of people that sell or buy drugs io have been clean for around 8 years now i was on welfare and useing everybit of my money to get drugs and im so sorry for that but i got hooked by my doctor he just started giving me Oxycontin theres a lot of big time dealers in this town like Bryan greeno that always seems to come out on top man drive by there and look at the new cars and trucks he has i thank hes in the mafia or somthing but id say 2 out of every 5 houses in this town does or sells drugs of some kind no matter how old they are or what race it dont matter its hard for me to stay clean but i just dont go around any of the old friends but i hope this crap ends soon thanks you
really

Circleville, OH

#110 Oct 13, 2012
Need a rally to stop this nonsense!
pooballs

United States

#111 Oct 13, 2012
really wrote:
Need a rally to stop this nonsense!
like the KKK? What you talking about? We can't be hanging mo fos no more. Damn what has this world come too.
Butterfly

Marysville, OH

#112 Oct 13, 2012
does anyone know a Mindy here in Circleville that sells Herion?A dude in a silver sports car that looks like a mustang is always driving her around or she drives a white grammy car...shes selling bad doses that is gonna kill someone soon!!!she needs to stop..
I P Freely

Grove City, OH

#113 Oct 13, 2012
What goes a grammy car look like? Get their tag#and turn them in if you know this for sure.You probably will feel better if it helps ppl.out.
growup

Santa Barbara, CA

#114 Oct 13, 2012
just abou nething on the south end pumpkin tower also ohio heights and apple ridge and 56 where the fraziers live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is worse? Being a drug addict, or being o... 28 min chubs 3
silver Ford ranger that ran out of gas Saturday... 4 hr Tonya 23
Does size matter? ladies comment only 6 hr tommy j 21
The Lying, Sneaky and Cheating girls of Mc Dona... 12 hr Hamburger 2
Brian stonerock 13 hr sideline 7
Lisa Danford 13 hr truedat 8
dark hair girl linseys dountnuts who knows her 13 hr truedat 6
Rebecca Lee 16 hr Fox News 18
Circleville Dating
Find my Match