Where do you believe the worst drug d...
my 2 cents

Jackson, OH

#65 Aug 4, 2011
ladytigger wrote:
East Logan Street right on down the hill to Norfolk(THE WOREST STREET BY FAR)& Turner and Williams
[ agree about Williams and Norfolk BUT NOT Tutnrt all activity is watched everyone owns their homes and have lived in them for years except 2 hpuses. I know this for a fact I have lived on this street for 38 yrs..... so get your facts straight..........
small voice

Columbus, OH

#66 Aug 6, 2011
Half Avenue seems to be a popular street these days, and there are rental properties located there. So if anyone is relocating to the area, they might want to stay clear of that street, especially if they have children.
The children are my concern. If an "adult" chooses to ruin their life with drugs, that's their choice, but the children have no choice. If they grow up seeing drugs being sold and used, chances are that they will also do the same when they are grown, or even younger in most cases. I wish there were a way to protect all of these children who are having their lives taken from them before they ever get the chance to see that life is more than stealing, drinking, fighting and using drugs. Children here in Circleville as well as every city need love and a lot of people to pray a prayer of protection over them, because at this point God is their only hope.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#67 Aug 16, 2011
I think that the drug use in Circleville is escalating now. Prescription drug sellers are every where and they don't care who buys as long as they get money. Doctors should bring all patients that get hard core meds in for drug testing every month to check if they are truly using as prescribed or selling.
Jerry

Winchester, KY

#68 Aug 17, 2011
foureyes wrote:
I think that the drug use in Circleville is escalating now. Prescription drug sellers are every where and they don't care who buys as long as they get money. Doctors should bring all patients that get hard core meds in for drug testing every month to check if they are truly using as prescribed or selling.
They do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69 Aug 20, 2011
The worst side of circleville is the southend you have a lot of PILL HEADS and THEN YOU HAVE the FOWLER'S HEROIN ADDICTS liven on norfolk and dealing The FOWLER'S ARE PIECES OF SHIT
My 3 cents

Huntington, IN

#70 Aug 23, 2011
Where are the cops? Did the budget get so low that we only have 1 on duty per shift? Why don't they make themselves seen more often on the south end? That might get the dealers off the corners of the streets.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#71 Aug 31, 2011
My 3 cents wrote:
Where are the cops? Did the budget get so low that we only have 1 on duty per shift? Why don't they make themselves seen more often on the south end? That might get the dealers off the corners of the streets.
I think cops are getting some kind of kickback from all the drug dealers in town. We can call and report them, but it goes on a sticky note on their desk and then thrown away. We have distributors from Columbus bringing drug here and no one stops them. Drug deals are even being made in the middle of the streets...hell they even stop traffic flow. I thought there was a drug enforcement patrol on route 23. Drugs just keep pouring into our town.
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

#72 Aug 31, 2011
foureyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think cops are getting some kind of kickback from all the drug dealers in town. We can call and report them, but it goes on a sticky note on their desk and then thrown away. We have distributors from Columbus bringing drug here and no one stops them. Drug deals are even being made in the middle of the streets...hell they even stop traffic flow. I thought there was a drug enforcement patrol on route 23. Drugs just keep pouring into our town.
When I was growing up around Circleville it was a pretty decent town. Sure we went out and got messed up, but it was alcohol, not this garbage people are taking and selling now. Don't give up, sometimes it takes years for law enforcement to get enough evidence on someone to make a charge stick. I know this because their were dealers in my neighborhood in Greenfield and it took nearly three years for them to be busted. Busts are ongoing to this day. I moved away a couple of years ago but still check the news daily. Dealers will be busted sooner or later, just takes time
baddest

United States

#76 Sep 8, 2011
Ohio street, Ohio heights, Union street..drugs are all over this town. There are n****** in this town, In ohio height from columbus called the boys I need to go back to columbus, Hayes court destiny adams. brian greeno sells drugs too so drugs are everywhere we have to get these people out of our town. especially the n******
friend of GOD

Columbus, OH

#79 May 13, 2012
Pray for all the drug dealers and the addicts, God commands us to love one another...and though we hate on all this destruction, we must remember that we are all brothers and sisters and we can't just give up and let the evil win. Prayer is the answer people, God will sort the rest out for us, I promise...God Bless
Biggie Smalls

Newark, OH

#80 May 14, 2012
How about pray for the homeowner that's fed up with getting his house and car broken into and having his hard earned property stolen and sold for drug money? How about PRAYING for the children exposed to this bullshit. How about PRAYING for the neighborhoods going to shit b/c of the dopers. I'm not praying for the Dopers or the Dealers. There is help out there, they don't want it. There's alot of drug traffic going thru Burger King, WalMart Parking lots, down by dollar tree....Hell, where isn't someone dealing drugs from.

Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81 May 14, 2012
Sorry, My dad won't reply right now. He's too busy talking to Tim Tewbow again!
JUST WAITING

Logan, OH

#82 May 15, 2012
script meds and heroin on Cottage Hill on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!
wealth of knowledge

United States

#83 Sep 12, 2012
foureyes wrote:
<quoted text>
How depressing. And to think enough of the law abiding citizens can't stop the curruption in this town.
what

Plymouth, MI

#84 Sep 12, 2012
Weldon Ave to
Iraqvet

Mount Vernon, OH

#86 Sep 13, 2012
All you people do is set on this page and talk about it insted of doing something. Call these people out. Where I come from if things are not working do it yourself.
dummy

Chillicothe, OH

#87 Sep 13, 2012
OMG wrote:
Seems everyone is getting use to all the drug using in Circleville and it's now getting overlooked by citizens, so just a simple questions what streets do you believe is the worst in Circleville?
prob you
da bitch

Columbus, OH

#88 Sep 13, 2012
dearborn and renick parents are always messed up on drugs so bad they cant take care of there own kids.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#89 Sep 13, 2012
Iraqvet wrote:
All you people do is set on this page and talk about it insted of doing something. Call these people out. Where I come from if things are not working do it yourself.
The problem I ran into was retaliation. I called a few of this people out and as a result, my home became a target for crime. I almost had to quit my job to stay at home 24/7 just to protect what little I had left. They have nothing better to do with their lives than sit around and think of ways to shit on your dignity and bring you down to their level.

Meanwhile, my faith in the Circleville Police Department has diminished to nothing. I believe burglaries and drugs have taken a backseat to violent crimes due to tax cuts and budgets. We have called and filed reports. We have followed up with phone calls regarding any tips we have received. The CPD has never done anything to resolve our situation. We're sitting ducks because I decided to stand up and try to make a difference.

Now what? Any suggestions? I could use a few because I'm sick of this shit.
tip top

United States

#90 Sep 13, 2012
First and formost logan street is off the hook its like a circle of house acrossed from each other norfolk as a house or two williams has one I watch very closly to these homes because I'm a mother of three that lives in this area but if ppl really want the truth its all over this town not just southend I did a search on landlord went to many rentals in the town there is so many on pickaway street a lot over by the park hayward york street. Franklin street I don't have a life other than making sure my children are safe. So yes I watch these site closely oh and I don't live on welfare or hud so I can and will post what I pls on any site. Drugs are on every street in this town not just the southend I have family in the northend two houses behind them. Busted in past week so its circleville as a whole not just southend I can post adresses if needed I've watched about sixty houses that I know for a fact sell and tag numbers to cars who buy them yes I'm a concerned parent who has had eough of the bullshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somolians 11 min Watchman 22
Go fund overdoses 18 min drugfree 12
FLAG dis-respect growing in NFL 20 min Tigereyes 48
Justin bell 47 min Brahman 1
Naomi Stonerock 54 min YourMom 1
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Lmao 26,044
Who is Temple of Doom and Trouble 1 hr Information 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance