sss

Smoot, WV

#22 Dec 7, 2010
Tax suckers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It makes me sick how people here can get arrested and go right back on Social Security Disability.
Any update on who else got arrested, I have not heard any other update
yea well people like u make me sick who think your better than people just because they have been in trouble before
tax sucker

Circleville, OH

#23 Dec 8, 2010
sss wrote:
<quoted text>
yea well people like u make me sick who think your better than people just because they have been in trouble before
I don't think I am better than other people, I don't agree with user's being able to buy drugs off the streets with tax payers cash! Sorry if that offends you but right is right and wrong is wrong!
And if a person with a disability needs medical attention, they can get prescribed meds not buy off the street! So if that makes me "Better" than it is what it is
Horrible I know

Columbus, OH

#24 Dec 8, 2010
tax sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I am better than other people, I don't agree with user's being able to buy drugs off the streets with tax payers cash! Sorry if that offends you but right is right and wrong is wrong!
And if a person with a disability needs medical attention, they can get prescribed meds not buy off the street! So if that makes me "Better" than it is what it is
I will agree on this one. I've known of a couple dealers that were most certainly on government assistance. They used the insurance THAT I PAY FOR to get pain medications they sell. They use their check they get in the mail FROM MY PAYCHECK I WORKED FOR to make investments in the form of narcotics.

I am a highly generous person, and support programs that help those who honestly need it. My Dad has worked in the pipeline business for 30 years, digging ditches, and working late to feed us. He is now unable to do that kind of work, and he is an example of someone who deserves it. The drug dealer down the street that never worked a single day, does not. So as far as that goes, I do feel like I'm better than the drug dealers and people who do not deserve their SSI checks.
Mommy

Circleville, OH

#25 Dec 10, 2010
The east end of Town Street is pretty busy. The long stretch down from the pumpkin tower. Drug selling happens on the street everytime I pass down this road the same colored guy is selling to passing cars and people on bicycles?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#26 Dec 11, 2010
sss wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre response!
SouthEnder

Circleville, OH

#27 Dec 17, 2010
Williams Drive at the end, last double wide on the road where all the pine tree's are. Cars in and out every night. They block the road, park in other people's driveways. It is out of control!
They opened a illegal candy store and business appears to be doing great
sss

Summersville, WV

#28 Mar 6, 2011
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre response!

why is that bizarre???
sss

Summersville, WV

#29 Mar 6, 2011
tax sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
well some people have to live this way they have no other choice either live this way or dont live at all and if i had to i would sell my prescription drugs to feed my kids
Stepping In

Columbus, OH

#30 Mar 6, 2011
sss wrote:
<quoted text>
well some people have to live this way they have no other choice either live this way or dont live at all and if i had to i would sell my prescription drugs to feed my kids
You're point has many holes in it. If you're genuinely needy, food stamps are provided to feed you and you're children. My parents hit a rough patch and had no source of income. They were provided food stamps and ate well. Aldis has great deals if you're starving. They didn't need to sell pills to put food on the table. The selling pills is greed for materialistic things.
Norfolk Avenue

United States

#31 Mar 6, 2011
Last house on the right is pretty happening, Plus he runs around and delivers as well! He has been going strong for the last 3 years so far, multiple overdoses there..people in and out non stop..yet he is a free man passing cops daily
shady

Monticello, FL

#32 Mar 22, 2011
Dang wrote:
Has Ashville really got that bad too? I have heard of a few stories there but I thought they got it most of that under control, make me wonder how many of these seller's are linked together?
ashville does have people turn other folks in an let the worse ones go
shady

Monticello, FL

#33 Mar 22, 2011
Frost hollow rd ashville. Dealer shows little girls how to shoot meth
shady

Monticello, FL

#34 Mar 22, 2011
Ashville big on Meth. But no one does nothing to people that have ties with the law
Concerned parent

Winnsboro, SC

#35 Mar 23, 2011
Washington Street
craig

United States

#37 Mar 29, 2011
SouthEnder wrote:
<quoted text>
After being born and raised from the south end side you have to defend yourself, Something about the south of the tracks.. Police do not protect you much. So your choice is to fight back or take it! And when the laws involved then "Your Guilty" If your going down you then should go ahead and jump in with both feet. Its all the same charge!
Circleville officials made it this way years ago. Which is why all the druggies run this way, people here will either take it or open a can of whip @ss!
Its a different way of life when you cross the tracks but the funny thing is our taxes are the same as the north end so much for the serve and protect rules
--welfarers pay taxes news to me
craig

United States

#38 Mar 29, 2011
DANG wrote:
<quoted text>
A $33.00 Fine is all they got .. What! Damn that is a joke! Geezie wonder what the fine is going to be for the other ones they are going to round up..LMAO
And I had my hopes up =?
---what about baby molestors
craig

United States

#39 Mar 29, 2011
Stepping In wrote:
<quoted text>
You're point has many holes in it. If you're genuinely needy, food stamps are provided to feed you and you're children. My parents hit a rough patch and had no source of income. They were provided food stamps and ate well. Aldis has great deals if you're starving. They didn't need to sell pills to put food on the table. The selling pills is greed for materialistic things.
-----thats because you sell your foodstamps for drugs
Stepping In

Columbus, OH

#40 Mar 29, 2011
craig wrote:
<quoted text>-----thats because you sell your foodstamps for drugs
Yes, because you're all knowing. Wow, you need to that lump checked where you got hit with the stupid stick.

My family nor myself have ever been on drugs or abused the system by selling food stamps. We actually hold quite dignified positions at public institutions of the city.
Unfortunately, a part of our jobs are helping spineless sacks of stupid like you.
Drug Raid

United States

#41 Apr 1, 2011
Stepping In wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you're all knowing. Wow, you need to that lump checked where you got hit with the stupid stick.
My family nor myself have ever been on drugs or abused the system by selling food stamps. We actually hold quite dignified positions at public institutions of the city.
Unfortunately, a part of our jobs are helping spineless sacks of stupid like you.
Standing by "Stepping In's" Side. You are right on it. Thank You
Drug Raid

United States

#42 Apr 1, 2011
craig wrote:
<quoted text>--welfarers pay taxes news to me
You pay taxes out of your welfare- ssdi check we all know this. You are no better than anyone else STOP selling your medication that the medical card pays for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gios 33 min Yes 36
Santa House 36 min Santa 13
new active inmates 43 min yea 3
Was grave pissing party cancelled? 1 hr HbitchHbitc 5
internal affairs 2 hr biggie johnson 7
lindsay pyle rollin hard 2 hr biggie johnson 2
KENDRA queen 2 hr biggie johnson 10
brandon bolin 6 hr Hbitches 190
Heroin train 7 hr Hate mouthy bitches 16
what was the loud boom on mound st 8 hr filthyscum 17