Where do you believe the worst drug d...

Where do you believe the worst drug dealing streets are in Circleville?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
OMG

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Seems everyone is getting use to all the drug using in Circleville and it's now getting overlooked by citizens, so just a simple questions what streets do you believe is the worst in Circleville?
ladytigger

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2010
East Logan Street right on down the hill to Norfolk(THE WOREST STREET BY FAR)& Turner and Williams
chatty

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 7, 2010
I think parts of Walnut Street and the street behind, being Logan Street
picaway county man

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2010
i dont think.... i knw alot of its on east and west mill,and drug houses right across from PARS on logan st ...so funny crap...it dosnt matter in this town probation officers r sleeping with there probationees texting naked pics....leting there friends knw when pea test r coming...hell they drink and drive and there trashed all time.and they have other people on probation set others up that they dont like. and let that person do whatever in return...best one is PO's taking advantage fo females for sex in return they wont ever violate them while they on probation...THIS TOWN IS CURRUPT IN THE PROBATION DEPARTMENT GTTA FIX IT FIRST.
Agreed

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I have heard of such stories of probation officers sleeping with the female clients for exchange of walking, and others taking the fall. And its also a funny thing you mention PARS, when I myself has witnessed a PARS counselor at a very known drug house,(she waited in the car) while a younger adult ran inside this happened about 2 years ago.
I agree that paid services with our tax many should be honored to the citizen's of Circleville, and this problem has been a issue for a while.
But being this town is running in KAHOOTS it becomes one big repeated circle, which explains why so many are dealing drugs along with using that don't have a worry in this town.
i know

New York, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2010
HIGH STREET FOR SURE
Set of eyes

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 15, 2010
Yes High street has been a slinging using street for as long as I can remember. Makes me wonder how this town got this out of control?
I look at friends and family on drugs and wonder what they would be today if they didn't use, but when its brought to their attention no user has a problem and its not their fault they have nothing.
Just seems drugs are overlooked in Circleville
sss

Oakvale, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2010
the worst side of circleville is the southend and where some of the best people and for sure the best fighters are from
a circleville resident

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2010
ha!!!! have you seen norfolk avenue or street, not sure what the road is called exactly, norfolk something... its by the pumpkin tower, theres a group of them.... shits terrible...
a circleville resident

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2010
ladytiger is exactly right! i live on williams drive and ive had to recently chase idiots out of my yard who were even looking to steal, i had to make a police report and everything. its pretty pathetic but she hit the nail right on the head...
SouthEnder

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 30, 2010
sss wrote:
the worst side of circleville is the southend and where some of the best people and for sure the best fighters are from
After being born and raised from the south end side you have to defend yourself, Something about the south of the tracks.. Police do not protect you much. So your choice is to fight back or take it! And when the laws involved then "Your Guilty" If your going down you then should go ahead and jump in with both feet. Its all the same charge!
Circleville officials made it this way years ago. Which is why all the druggies run this way, people here will either take it or open a can of whip @ss!

Its a different way of life when you cross the tracks but the funny thing is our taxes are the same as the north end so much for the serve and protect rules
SouthEnder

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2010
a circleville resident wrote:
ha!!!! have you seen norfolk avenue or street, not sure what the road is called exactly, norfolk something... its by the pumpkin tower, theres a group of them.... shits terrible...
I live on Turner, a street over and yes at times you can hear the tards fighting on Norfolk. Then you see the squad.. Around here its become a twice a month someone overdoses on Norfolk Avenue. All the neighbors are use to it. Berger Hospital takes them in gets them breathing and shoves them right back out the door.
The only thing that makes me sick is the little kids stuck watching these dead pieces of skin try to kill themselves. Along with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood, These druggies are straight freaks and are out all hours of the night and day. As long as they stay away from my house and kids I'm fine, but when they cross that path.. My God himself be with them Cause HELL will break loose!
It's not my job to babysit Norfolk, call the police or do what you have to do

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#14 Dec 1, 2010
I think they all moved to Ashville!
Dang

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Has Ashville really got that bad too? I have heard of a few stories there but I thought they got it most of that under control, make me wonder how many of these seller's are linked together?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Dang wrote:
Has Ashville really got that bad too? I have heard of a few stories there but I thought they got it most of that under control, make me wonder how many of these seller's are linked together?
Take a look at the Circleville Herald and the drug convictions, what was supposed to be drug convictions, listed today. Jail suspended,$33.00 fine. What a joke!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Dang wrote:
Sorry, today's Circleville Herald.
Dang

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 3, 2010
Kudos! I'm thrilled this is a good start! Hope they get them all
DANG

Columbus, OH

#19 Dec 3, 2010
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at the Circleville Herald and the drug convictions, what was supposed to be drug convictions, listed today. Jail suspended,$33.00 fine. What a joke!
A $33.00 Fine is all they got .. What! Damn that is a joke! Geezie wonder what the fine is going to be for the other ones they are going to round up..LMAO
And I had my hopes up =?
exViller

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2010
DANG wrote:
<quoted text>
A $33.00 Fine is all they got .. What! Damn that is a joke! Geezie wonder what the fine is going to be for the other ones they are going to round up..LMAO
And I had my hopes up =?
Wow ! Thats shocking.
Tax suckers

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 7, 2010
exViller wrote:
<quoted text>Wow ! Thats shocking.
I know! It makes me sick how people here can get arrested and go right back on Social Security Disability.
Any update on who else got arrested, I have not heard any other update

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 min Smear Campaign 29,231
Rachel doty on food stamp 17 min Tammy 6
Rentals and section 8 landlords 25 min Mr kiss off 28
beulah balbricker 50 min howdy doody 1
Caught Lil Jeffy bendin his own sister Wissy over 1 hr shadow_hunter 10
Vivitrol shot and still using 1 hr Hang on 2
miranda 1 hr tom dillard 1
Pumpkin Show 2 hr UTrashy 18
Tina Leigh Webb OD? 4 hr Untame 7

Circleville Jobs