First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

Detroit, MI

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know of a GOOD daycare around here? And possibly one that stays open later than 6?
Rita

Athens, OH

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Can't wait to see the answers to this one. I've wondered about this myself. Not that I need one. Just wondered if there were any to brag about in C'ville.
JustWondering

Detroit, MI

#3 Feb 2, 2013
After reading about ALL the drugs in this town, i am not sure i want my child to go anywhere here. I did hear about one place, but not sure how much it is. Its called new hope, on walnut creek pike i do believe.
WOW

Circleville, OH

#4 Feb 2, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
After reading about ALL the drugs in this town, i am not sure i want my child to go anywhere here. I did hear about one place, but not sure how much it is. Its called new hope, on walnut creek pike i do believe.
Yes this Town is really bad on Drugs..But Crossroads is the best Daycare in this Town it is very Nice and you will love it :)They are very good people there and only good people have there kids there also. I will give in a 10 :)
Yes

Circleville, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Yes, Crossroads is the best by far!
Brat

Circleville, OH

#6 Feb 2, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
Does anyone know of a GOOD daycare around here? And possibly one that stays open later than 6?
I've had a Daycare in my home in Logan Elm Village for 20+ years. I watch kids sometimes after 6. I also have before & after school age kids. I have EXCELLENT references.
Brat

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Brat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a Daycare in my home in Logan Elm Village for 20+ years. I watch kids sometimes after 6. I also have before & after school age kids. I have EXCELLENT references.
If you have more than one child I will give you a DSCOUNT!
WOW

Circleville, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Im sorry but i would never trust someone running a Daycare out of their Home in this Town!!!
Here

Circleville, OH

#12 Feb 2, 2013
New hope Christian academy!
Momma

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 2, 2013
My son goes to new hope and he and I really like it. However it's pretty expensive.
JustWondering

Detroit, MI

#14 Feb 2, 2013
How old do the kids have to be to attend Crossroads? Where is it located? And what's the price? Also, what times are they open? Thanks in advance!
Your not smart

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2013
If the one posting about all the drugs in Circleville thinks this is the only town with drugs is very shielded from life. Drugs is in every single town in America now days. As a parent you have to know how to raise your kids, many parents have pushed that job of raising kids to everyone else but themself.

But on this question I am not fond of New Hope, I think most people who work there are snotty, I can never get a teacher who says hello when I pick my son up.
Tim

Circleville, OH

#16 Feb 3, 2013
I have my Kids going to Crossroads. There is a lot of dope heads that take their Kids to New Hope. Trust me Crossroads is way better.
Ashley

Circleville, OH

#17 Feb 3, 2013
I with all the Crossroads people. I hear nothing but really great things about them :) If I had kids that is where mine it go :)
Ashley

Circleville, OH

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Would go*
WWJD

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Brat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a Daycare in my home in Logan Elm Village for 20+ years. I watch kids sometimes after 6. I also have before & after school age kids. I have EXCELLENT references.
if this is the lady on shoshoni dr then i know some ppl who have taken kids there and they have nothing but good things to say. I also live on shoshoni dr and the kids are always supervised by the lady and i would not hesitate to take my daughter to her if i needed a sitter
mike

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Tim wrote:
I have my Kids going to Crossroads. There is a lot of dope heads that take their Kids to New Hope. Trust me Crossroads is way better.
Tim, you act as if the children being dropped by their dope head parents, are also dope heads. These children, are just that, children!! They can not help what their parents do! I wouldn't even want to know what these children go through at home in that environment. I'm guessing the only meal they get is at the daycare and the only kind of positive attention is from the daycare also .. It just seems that in your statement, parents shouldn't take their children to New Hope because children of dope heads go there also... I personally don't know how either of these daycares operate, but they are probably both great with the kids!!!
Tim

Circleville, OH

#21 Feb 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Tim, you act as if the children being dropped by their dope head parents, are also dope heads. These children, are just that, children!! They can not help what their parents do! I wouldn't even want to know what these children go through at home in that environment. I'm guessing the only meal they get is at the daycare and the only kind of positive attention is from the daycare also .. It just seems that in your statement, parents shouldn't take their children to New Hope because children of dope heads go there also... I personally don't know how either of these daycares operate, but they are probably both great with the kids!!!
What are you talking about? I didnt say anything about the Kids! Im talking about the Parents. The Kids are not to blame its all on their Mommy And Daddy but I still don't want my Kids around anything like that no matter what!! And at Crossroads you dont have to worry about ANYTHING like that what so ever so sorry if it sounds mean! Thats just how I feel
mike

United States

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about? I didnt say anything about the Kids! Im talking about the Parents. The Kids are not to blame its all on their Mommy And Daddy but I still don't want my Kids around anything like that no matter what!! And at Crossroads you dont have to worry about ANYTHING like that what so ever so sorry if it sounds mean! Thats just how I feel
Well I highly doubt the parents are right there in the daycare doing the drugs. You are making the statement you don't want your children around anything like that, so to me, it sounds like you don't want your children around children of drug users. Again it still seems you are blaming the children in a sense. Your children are not going to catch an addiction from these other less fortunate children.I completely understand you don't want your kids around the drugs, but like I said,I doubt they are doing drugs at the daycare. As far as you have nothing like that to deal with at Crossroads daycare, how are you so completely positive those parents don't do drugs? You don't hang out with them all do you? I understand you want to protect your child and it sounds like your a good parent, just maybe a little judgmental as most of us can be.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#23 Feb 3, 2013
i wouldnt trust any one in this town, what about that guy a while back that worked in a christian daycare center here in town got busted f*cking little boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Kevin Jirles? 1 hr hdhdhdbd 4
johnny blevins (Jan '14) 3 hr jeeze 7
brandon bolin 3 hr Hhmmm 202
Julie Leach 4 hr hap 3
Pj VanHorn and Kiya Fout 5 hr Will 21
Was grave pissing party cancelled? 5 hr have a heart 24
Another OD 6 hr sister of BJ 29
Heroin train 6 hr sister of BJ 28
Circleville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:08PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:51 PM
Source: Browns Think Manziel Has Grade 2 Hamstring Strain
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports