Anyone know a Rhonda in circleville?
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Sark? Blonde?
wow

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
you mean rhonda crosby smart ones? because sark and blondes names are richelle and richele. why what about them?
cmetcalfe

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Rhonda who....
dontevenask

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Burris
DistantEyes

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Rhonda passed away..
dontevenask

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 17, 2012
DistantEyes wrote:
Rhonda passed away..
How do u know Rhonda Burris blue eyes blonde hair
cmetcalfe

Toledo, OH

#8 Mar 17, 2012
No she didnt thts my moms shes fine
cmetcalfe

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 17, 2012
She got into a motorcycle reck but shes doin ok... Wht about her!! Dnt sit here and Mack on my mom
Everyone knows this

Garden City, MI

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Biotch plz the whole town knows shes got lotta mack to be talked about, that swiveling hag will bent over or be on her back for some bath salts or any kind of high She keeps in the fam sharing her sloppy secs hahaha arent you a proud daughter huh?
true facts

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2012
Amen once a who*e always a who*e!!!
DistantEyes

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 17, 2012
Wrong Rhonda Burris, my apologies.
cmetcalfe

Toledo, OH

#13 Mar 17, 2012
Yep I am proud to ve her daughter doesnt mean im like her tho... hey if ppl wanna pay her for sex it must be pretty good rite..
LMFAROF

Garden City, MI

#14 Mar 19, 2012
Little Girl,^^^ Read the post right. Oh nevermind, you didnt finish 6 th grade unfortunately that post meant your mama didnt make any money for sex, its' saying that shes done your uncles, sisters exes and possibly your boyfriend right now for drugs. As Bobb Barker would say The price is wrong, biotch! Hahaha
Bobb Barker

Newark, OH

#15 Mar 20, 2012
Yes, most definitely lmfarof..... The price IS wrong bitch! Have that pet spayed or neutered for sure!
Everybody knows this

Garden City, MI

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Dont backpedal or beat around the bush, LMFAROF is right, you' re reading it wrong or you need to brush up on your education. Ppl just play into her and talk crap behind her rug burned back. Cm yo' just like your mama. Changing your ways would benefit your kids not to repeat that nasty cycle
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#17 Mar 20, 2012
wow wrote:
you mean rhonda crosby smart ones? because sark and blondes names are richelle and richele. why what about them?
Just a reply. I knew a Rhonda Sark when I lived in the area. She'd be about 60-61 now though.
Lady Gugu

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 20, 2012
Buy my new album! I'm 100x better than Lady Gaga.
Bobb Barker

Newark, OH

#19 Mar 20, 2012
Lady Gugu, would u like to perform on the Price is Wrong bitch? I'm always looking for new talent and think u would be a perfect new Barkers Beauty. Fuck Drew Carey..,, his ass is about to get get fired and I'm thinking about hiring that little midget Matt Roloff to host the show. Cause ol Drew got skinny from smoking all that meth he gets from Potsy and Sunday fed-exd from Laurelville and Adelphi. Oh yeah...., the price is wrong bitch!
cmetcalfe

Taylor, MI

#20 Mar 20, 2012
Thts funny I aint shit like my.mom.... Im the opposite I have 2 girls of my own I have my shit rite pls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bicycle gangsters 14 min poster 5
looking for some fun 33 min dump trucker 1
Laurrissa Mettler 1 hr Bunny 1
Misty smith in jail 3 hr PeterCheese 18
What happened ? 3 hr Hugh Jasol 6
Tara amann 3 hr family 2
Ginger Ott 5 hr Public 3

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance