breaking news in circleville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Susan

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jul 8, 2013
Well hell "ohio heights" I know your lying because Heaven don't even live in there anymore Lmao! The way I see it I hope she is snitching, I want to see all u druggies go down and get the help u need. If you don't do anything wrong you won't have anything to be snitched on about. Atleast Heaven and Trav have jobs..... more than I can say about 99% of you druggies that go steal from people who bust their behinds to get what they have.
Theduke

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2013
Susan i want you :)
whines

Powell, OH

#24 Jul 8, 2013
Me to
duh

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 9, 2013
Susan wrote:
Well hell "ohio heights" I know your lying because Heaven don't even live in there anymore Lmao! The way I see it I hope she is snitching, I want to see all u druggies go down and get the help u need. If you don't do anything wrong you won't have anything to be snitched on about. Atleast Heaven and Trav have jobs..... more than I can say about 99% of you druggies that go steal from people who bust their behinds to get what they have.
Um Susan, hate to break it to you, but that post that you are talking about is a year old. Hate for you to look stupid on topix....oh wait...too late. lol
lol

Toledo, OH

#26 Jul 9, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text> Um Susan, hate to break it to you, but that post that you are talking about is a year old. Hate for you to look stupid on topix....oh wait...too late. lol
Exactly! People are only has idiotic has they make themselves appear to others..lol
whines

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! People are only has idiotic has they make themselves appear to others..lol
can you speak english

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 min Happy 19,741
name some junkies! 6 min Nolen 9
Stalkers 35 min Lisa 3
Dino Martin arrested 40 min Seriously 10
Bustef 1 hr Curious 1
Pj thompson. N. Heather kinder 1 hr Wounded 1
Mexican Mafia lookin for Melissa Gramho 3 hr friend 3
#ourcircleville 17 hr It is what it is 42

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages