First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 17, 2012
elk wrote:
You tards talk crap about the elks because we dont let you nothings join our club. Have you noticed we dont let trash join?? The elks are for people with money and jobs, not losers who talk crap all day at the library. I know you people only know other undesirables like yoursleves but most of our members are the people who run this town, not a bunch of crackheads who's biggesst kick in life is pissing other losers off. Guess what, are alot of goodlooking women up there because good looking women arnt with you pizza boys. Go to the moose and keep being poor. you trolls are good at that.
Should I start correcting the grammar and spelling in this rant, or just let you think you are "high society" wanna be ?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 18, 2012
elk wrote:
You tards talk crap about the elks because we dont let you nothings join our club. Have you noticed we dont let trash join?? The elks are for people with money and jobs, not losers who talk crap all day at the library. I know you people only know other undesirables like yoursleves but most of our members are the people who run this town, not a bunch of crackheads who's biggesst kick in life is pissing other losers off. Guess what, are alot of goodlooking women up there because good looking women arnt with youu pizza boys. Go to the moose and keep being poor. you trolls are good at that.
lmao please! You are nothing but a bunch of old geezers who are alcoholics. Your good looking women are over the age 65 keep them please. And pizza boys seriously lol. I am a radiologist at a very fine hospital. And now I know why this town is so corrupt! Keep up the great work you're doing a fine job! Doing absolutely nothing but drinking gin and tonic all day!
Ollie

Reynoldsburg, OH

#29 Oct 18, 2012
Hey Elk! You don't let a a lot of people in unless they old white men. What the hell do you guys do in there the rest of the year? No chicks allowed???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Ott 24 min Public 3
Tara amann 32 min Girl come on 1
tom logan street 1 hr joe 4
What happened ? 2 hr Alfalfa 4
bicycle gangsters 2 hr Comment 3
Kenton Parker 3 hr Tyler 8
What can you people tell me about Nicky McClain... 4 hr Pimp 13

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance