ponderosa building
yoman

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Anyone know whats going in the ponderosa building? Sign says Italian eatery coming soon
lolz

Martinsville, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Olive Garden would be sweet
Pondo

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2012
No it's not Olive Garden,but it is an Italian restaurant pizza place with a bar.The people opening it already have one up around Buckeye Lake.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#4 Dec 16, 2012
What will circleville do without an all you can eat restaurant? This is terrible news.

Since: May 13

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Pondo wrote:
No it's not Olive Garden,but it is an Italian restaurant pizza place with a bar.The people opening it already have one up around Buckeye Lake.
If its around buckeye lake lets pray for PIZZA COTTAGE they have the best pizza hands down!!
Years ago CIRCLEVILLE had a pizza cottage it's where Donatos is now.
Pondo

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 17, 2012
From what I gather they do have pizza too...
WooHa

Findlay, OH

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Great more cheap food with a bar! Pizza and booze, nice! Will still have the buffet by wal-mart, HAHAHA.
abc123

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Rumors were going around yesterday of pizza cottage
Yes

Springfield, OH

#9 Dec 21, 2012
It's going to be a pizza cottage!
pizzatalk

Findlay, OH

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Get rid of pumpkin show this is a pizza town!
Really

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 22, 2012
They have sign up it's pizza cottage.
HoHoe

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 22, 2012
Mooch Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
If its around buckeye lake lets pray for PIZZA COTTAGE they have the best pizza hands down!!
Years ago CIRCLEVILLE had a pizza cottage it's where Donatos is now.
Really, wat happened to it?
HDb

Novi, MI

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Pizza Cottage really they suck Boomers is the best pizza ever! No one compares to the pizza that Boomers pizza has. Anyone can come to Circleville but no one can bring a pizza to the town of Circleville and bring a good of pizza and subs that Boomers Pizza does so bring it on....and you will not defeat us!!!!!!!!! Thanks have a good day
Really

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 22, 2012
HDb wrote:
Pizza Cottage really they suck Boomers is the best pizza ever! No one compares to the pizza that Boomers pizza has. Anyone can come to Circleville but no one can bring a pizza to the town of Circleville and bring a good of pizza and subs that Boomers Pizza does so bring it on....and you will not defeat us!!!!!!!!! Thanks have a good day
Boomers pizza sucks ass . The only good thing they have is subs . There pizza is overrated . Triple overrated .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gibbys has cockroaches 35 min Mysterion 22
Adam W. Huffer 1 hr Crw 9
turner dr 2 hr Pink Panther 4
Niki Leasure prostituted Keely for money (Apr '13) 2 hr Anal Andy 77
Looking 4 hr loser 9
Sugar baby looking for a Sugar Daddy (Apr '15) 4 hr Shoenicorn 35
I want his girl 4 hr loser 16
why did Gibby Gibson go crazy today 4 hr Person 9
Crazy man punching my friends windshield 5 hr Truth 10
Relocation (Dec '16) 7 hr Rickster-- 48,826