First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dobbins wife

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 14, 2012
i think you all better grow up and act like adults and stay out of people bussiness unless you truly know the facts for sure. and that awful statement you just made well its like this little inmature children and for the awful statement you made well you just remember you got to live with that if your any kind of human being you know you will have to answer to that with god come judgment day and also i would be very careful in what you say. see i look at it this way you all dont have a life so you much rather do alot of chewing on other people business especially when you have no clue about the facts that is the problem with you people today talk about things you have no clue about. you much rather hear all the mudd slingy in other peoples lives. everyone knows how families fight. they think they are trying to impress others by talking crap. and like airing everyones dirty laundry except for their own. why dont you all grow up and try to respect others lifes and live your life and stay out of theirs
oldest daughter

Springville, AL

#23 Nov 14, 2012
@ justsaying oh believe me i am doing much better i now have me a job at walmart here in alabama i have been clean since march of this year and still going clean..i have a pretty amazing boyfriend who means everything to me and i wouldnt change that for the world...so yeah i just wish my mom would get 100% clean and stay that way and get away from the man beating her and find someone who will treat her like shes suppose to be treated and keep her body healthy before she ends up really killing herself..and i wish she would get back in me and my brothers and sisters lifes like a mother is suppose to be and stop choosing men and drugs over her kids. Thats all i really want from her i dont care if she doesnt see me or talk to me everyday just the thought that she is clean and doing WAY BETTER and actually prove that she can be a mother would be the best thing in the world. But i guess thats too much to ask for these days its hard knowing that thanksgiving and christmas are coming up real soon and knowing our mother doesnt even care to spend time with her kids and make it count for the holidays really hurts.
dobbins wife

Columbus, OH

#24 Nov 14, 2012
hey lard ass are u just jealous my old man screws me better than what ure old man does u? And as for calling me lizard face damn girl it looks like a few gallons of cottage cheese in them pants of yours in your photo. I sure as hell wouldnt advertise that shit. Before calling me a nark dumbasses you should know the laws. I'm only out cause its my first felonies. you all must have went to brookyates or something. my old man is still in there only because hes a real man unlike yours and hes just doin his time. we dont believe in bringing every body down when you can just do the time yourself. unlike most of u stupidville dumbasses like yourself. and by the way jennycraig called and said they need some of their liposuction back. I would be so freaking ashamed to have a man that looks like yours and an ass like yours. by the way have a nice night BITCHFACE!!!!!!! whats the matter you dont like me no more damn i think i might cry. NOT! I will have a drink on that.
dobbins wife

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 14, 2012
working since march damn you sure r lying somewhere when i talked to u couple months ago u didnt have a job. And for ure info izzy and jimmy both talk to me hell izzy was coming to visit us every day and jimmy lives right beside of me. i would try to get ure stories straight college girl before u run ure mouth trying to act big. as for my old man beating on me damn i believe u showed up at my house with the very bad black eye where ures straight out punched u right. then called us 1 week later when he had u in the semi banging your head off the dash. oh then lets talk about when he had u in ohio heights beating u inside aunt leslies apt. and then took u next door and held u hostage till his gay boss picked him up. yeah thats right his gay boss, you told me all about that how they talked sexual in text messages on the phone and the sad thing is you slept with him and was still kissing him oh and still having sex with him after he had dick in his ass. tell me one thing tristan how did his butthole taste?
Cerrahh

Circleville, OH

#26 Nov 15, 2012
$hitney, your a POS!!!Even your own children know it. Guess thats how the cookie crumbles when your a junkie.
just to let you know

United States

#28 Nov 15, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>WOW SHITNEY!!! is this how you talk to the child YOU gave birth to? How was it watching your husband have sex with your mentally challenged daughter??? You feel like a real woman do ya? Throwing your children to perverted Bruce like fresh meat just because that rotted out crotch of yours can't make anymore babies? You are filth and your "man" is no fuckin
man. No man sleeps with his step daughter (your
daughter) in front of you and is a "man" that's a monster!! Everyone knows Jimmy lives in London- not nxt door to you. You are a liar!! Go suck old man Dave off for a rinse and a pipe push. You're really good at that. See you're up posting in the dead of night again and you're out
on an o.r until your psi comes back. Hmmmm, think I'll call Brenda Bond or Missy Hunt or Max Schorr and have them call u in for a random drug test. Maybe they would like to add your little threats and rants on here to your psi. Damn junkie
Missy&max are not there anymore.. They got new parole officers. Not sure of their names, just two black females and a young male. So good luck they are going to be pretty rough! Everyone thinks probation is hard on them now in pickaway county, I believe these ones are from Franklin county, not positive. Maybe they can keep things in line. Oh boy everyone is going to get a wake up call..
oldest daughter

Springville, AL

#29 Nov 15, 2012
mom listen..i told you i wasnt trying to be mean i was just trying to tell you that i wanted to see you do better and get off drugs and not be beat on mom...thats what i was telling you..but damn mom for real as a matter of fact i didnt say i had a job since march i said IVE BEEN CLEAN SINCE MARCH and im still clean as for my job i just started my job at walmart a week or 2 ago in springville mom i never said i had a job since march. im proud of myself ive been clean and healthy since march. and yes mom i do remember what casey did to me i know you helped me when he was beating the shit out of me what i was saying was there was a bunch of times i witnessed you and dad have some altercations and i WAS WORRIED about you just like you CLAIM you was worried about me. you told casey right there in front of me first time i came home with a black eye that you didnt want to see your daughter get beat on and go thru what you went thru in your past mom did you or did you not say that?? and what im saying is i was saying the exact thing you said to him only saying it to you i dont want to see my mom getting beat on..i at least thought you would actually be proud that at least one of your kids even though theres been alot of fucked up shit go on at least still worry about a man beating you or putting something in your body that could eventually kill you mom damn my bad for at least trying to let you know i worry about you..guess thats not what you wanted...im sorry to say that it really does hurt mom knowing that my own mother gets on here and says stuff like that what you said to me to someone who is suppose to be her own blood and flesh and she is supposed to have a relationship with mom..and yeah as of about 2 months now mom me and casey havent been together he calls every now and then and talks but thats it mom i am with someone new now and he doesnt beat me you actually talked to him on the phone the one day if you remember just to let you know. you know mom i would actually tell you i love you but i dont think i would get it back so i dont think i will im very happy and glad for all the kids out here in the world who still have their moms and dads in their lives and they actually spend every waking moment with their kids and let them know they actually mean something to them and would do anything for them you know it actually tears me up inside and kills me that i cant be one of those kids mom
oldest daughter

Springville, AL

#30 Nov 15, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW SHITNEY!!! is this how you talk to the child YOU gave birth to? How was it watching your husband have sex with your mentally challenged daughter??? You feel like a real woman do ya? Throwing your children to perverted Bruce like fresh meat just because that rotted out crotch of yours can't make anymore babies? You are filth and your "man" is no fuckin
man. No man sleeps with his step daughter (your
daughter) in front of you and is a "man" that's a monster!! Everyone knows Jimmy lives in London- not nxt door to you. You are a liar!! Go suck old man Dave off for a rinse and a pipe push. You're really good at that. See you're up posting in the dead of night again and you're out
on an o.r until your psi comes back. Hmmmm, think I'll call Brenda Bond or Missy Hunt or Max Schorr and have them call u in for a random drug test. Maybe they would like to add your little threats and rants on here to your psi. Damn junkie
thanks sharon...i appreciate you sticking up for me...i really hate being one of these kids that dont have a father or a mother it does kill me inside knowing holidays are coming up and my own mother dont want nothing to do with me..you know she has bragged to so many people that i was in college and she was proud of me and how i aint like any of these other girls getting pregnant so young and having to try to support a baby so young and how i graduated high school and im doing something with my life and now i feel like she didnt mean anything she said..it actually made me feel good that someone was proud of me and i could actually be sumthing in my life and it feels pointless now that she didnt mean a word that came out of her mouth. yes like my mom said i was with a man who beat the hell out of me and he did it so much that there was times i wish he would've killed me and just ended it but now that since i look back im actually glad im away from it because hes been locked up since march and it feels good to go a whole day without being kicked, punched, slapped, choked, my head being hit off the concrete and what kills me is that i was hit all the time growing up by my family with belts and boards and i swore i never wanted to be with someone who would beat me and i made the mistake and met someone who did for a year but now hes gone for a while and im with someone who treats me SO good, i got a good job at walmart, im doing criminal justice classes online for college and ive been clean and healthy since march. plus im trying to find my own apartment and get on my feet in that direction so just me i think im doing pretty damn good. but thank you again for sticking up for me i do appreciate it have a nice day sharon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage 2 hr roundtown curious 3
Cheap Wooden Furniture UK 2 hr what the f 2
Defaced Headstone 3 hr biggie johnson 6
David Hanshaw 3 hr lameo 1
looking$ 3 hr real justin 10
Junkie Warning 4 hr Really 18
rentals...that are safe 4 hr Really 6
Drug dealers/runners 5 hr Alice 66
elseas 10 hr sad 23
More from around the web