anyone know kacy at lindseys

anyone know kacy at lindseys

Posted in the Circleville Forum

how rude

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I was there the other day and she waited on me and was so rude. Need a dose of manners little girl.
dar

Byesville, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
We get donuts for breakfast about twice a month from Lidsey's. Have had nothing but very nice experience with them. Maybe the girl had a bad day. We all have bad days. Still, be sure to say please and thank you. Let's excuse her this time. That's the nice thing to do.
agreed

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
I was just in there and made the same comment to the nice girls on the morning shift. Go in the morning not in the afternoon. Much better service.
no more

Barberton, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I will not go there in the afternoon anymore. There is not only this rude girl but there's a woman who has hardly any teeth and is or must be the dumbest person I've ever met. It takes her 20 min to get two donuts.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
no more wrote:
I will not go there in the afternoon anymore. There is not only this rude girl but there's a woman who has hardly any teeth and is or must be the dumbest person I've ever met. It takes her 20 min to get two donuts.
thats no way to talk about your mother
butt

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
thats no way to talk about your mother
I actually know her son, a junkie thief if I'm thinking of the right person. Yeah, LOL, she does seem rather slow.
no more

Barberton, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Yeah that womans name is Helen and her son idk his name but I know his ex Becky. Might be johnny. John. Something like that. She is not all there must be where he gets it
kaitlynn

Cambridge, MA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
you people need to get a life
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
i know i wouldnt want a junkie getting me my doughnuts i would be afraid of catching something
Imacat

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
We do not let junkies serve the public. That is all.
P.s., there are rude employee just about anywhere you go, we dont disrespect customers, some people are just shy and quiet and thats probably why you take it as rude.
iseethetruth

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds like you're an employee. If she or you is so shy dont work in customer service. Further more like the other ppl have mentioned the morning to early afternoon gives good service plus they have more. If we're going to pay that much for donuts we want our service to be good not be waited on by rude teenagers. I'm going in here after while matter of fact. All have a great day!
Main

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 11, 2013
I did her then pulled out & released into a thumbprint cookie
stickem

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Not only rude but secretly a slut too. Wow buddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 38 min boogie 22
pos johnny blevins 1 hr Crystal 12
Swat about to sweep ashville 1 hr Pam 1
Describe your poo with a movie title. 2 hr plop 70
Old Alfy 2 hr Oneeyesees 3
Smelly men who dont bathe every day or at least... (May '14) 3 hr Stinkers 2
Selina France 7 hr coolgal 13

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance