of 2
Next Last
comin at ya

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 24, 2013
i owe you one momas boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha fat boy ...... Rodney went deep in the pooper
I know who you are now!and your callin me fat,damn if that aint the pot callin the kettle black,dont worry bout what you think you owe me,cause i know what im givin your fat ass when i see you,better keep a buddy or a witness next time i see you in the bar,cause youre gone,i will catch you alone....and when i do you wont see or hear what hits your fat ass,go kiss your ugly sister,go hug youf preppy brother,get your mom to buy you a new suit,...shes gonna need it.
she hated rods last name

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 24, 2013
comin at ya wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are now!and your callin me fat,damn if that aint the pot callin the kettle black,dont worry bout what you think you owe me,cause i know what im givin your fat ass when i see you,better keep a buddy or a witness next time i see you in the bar,cause youre gone,i will catch you alone....and when i do you wont see or hear what hits your fat ass,go kiss your ugly sister,go hug youf preppy brother,get your mom to buy you a new suit,...shes gonna need it.
. But loved mine???
uber alles

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 25, 2013
she hated rods last name wrote:
<quoted text>. But loved mine???
go lie to your girlfriend,smoke more crack fatboy,i already told you,soon as youre alone,times up chubby,youre done im finding you soon enough,kiss that ugly bitch of yours,go hug all them dirty ass kids,their gonna miss you.catfish buffet bitch,that is what you are.
porkchop

Van Wert, OH

#26 Jul 26, 2013
I know hes gay inside the fence is he on the outside to.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 26, 2013
porkchop wrote:
I know hes gay inside the fence is he on the outside to.
What...no name,yep,yep,yep just what i thought new noname,put real name up here bitch,ill come show ya,that ugly girlfriend you got was born wit bigger balls porkchop,or porkcoward,you sissys are better than cable.
hmu

Van Wert, OH

#29 Jul 27, 2013
Tommy you just need to focus on staying out of the dope house. You're not fooling anyone chump! I have pics of you in the dope house and also got your buddies tag number to his truck. I showed your P.O.and Police chief Grey, I see a probation violation in your future. Haha Enjoy your freedom why you can junkie
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 27, 2013
hmu wrote:
Tommy you just need to focus on staying out of the dope house. You're not fooling anyone chump! I have pics of you in the dope house and also got your buddies tag number to his truck. I showed your P.O.and Police chief Grey, I see a probation violation in your future. Haha Enjoy your freedom why you can junkie
wayne grey couldnt catch me years ago,what makes you think he has gotten any sharper?tell him i said hi,lmfao at everyone of you fucktards
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#32 Jul 27, 2013
hmu wrote:
tell my p.o to eat a dick while youre at it,that bitch is scared to death of what ill do to him,its why you never see me on pcj web site,what bitch run tell that!
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#34 Jul 27, 2013
Stop beating on woman go back to beating off !!!tuff boy

Needle up
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#36 Jul 27, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
Stop beating on woman go back to beating off !!!tuff boy
Needle up
Ive never hit a woman in my life,but ...Man Woman,or animal,You piss me off to my face ill tear yours off,and i will smack a bitch,hell i will stand to it.matter of fact im beatin mine with a phone book every time i read a post of yours,and im glad i beat you,it apparently is your greatest haunt,and visits you daily,hell you aint even a memmory to me,enjoy your thousand deaths,think ill do me a blast,brew me a batch,and beat your x till she shits,then ill beat her for shittin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 35 min Alfalfa 1,046
Holly Crosby and dope boy Billy crosby 48 min aaa 2
Man passed out in the womens restroom at Ted Le... 1 hr NaCl 13
pos johnny blevins 1 hr Pos 2
Lawless for Sheriff 3 hr Truth 9
Tracy A. Metcalfe - Prison 3 hr BooBoo 1
tom giffin walnut st 5 hr candyland 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance