First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Heard my name was floating all around this scum bag site,"again",W?T?F!h ere you go,yup,some of its true,have i made mistakes?More than most.have i ever hit a girl?"Yes i have.Proud of it.no.Real men never hit women,and i regret every part of it,if i could find a way to fix what ive ever done to hurt anyone.i would be the first in line,im glad you want to pretend to be me,im flattered,im glad your lives suck so bad you would waste any of it on me.That is truely sad,have i ever done drugs,have i got fat?why sure.i hate drugs,i wish i never done a single one,it has destroyed me over the years and brought me much sorrow,man,LOVE EACH OTHER!HELP EACH OTHER!Stop this shit before you hurt someone,"get over it",wether you love me,or ya hate me,i pray you find all the best in life,have a great life.and most of all,"God blesd you.
andy miller piller

Blue Creek, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2013
tommy kyle hampp needs a bath
Meee

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2013
I love Tommy M'F'n Jenkins!! Very cool dude! Not afraid to admit his mistakes, which we have all made, and tries to work on them!
Just another addict

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Well said. God bless you and your family.
Piper

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Wow that's not the Tommy I know. What you doing working on your 6 or 7 th step ? whichever one it is it where you make amends. Good for you.
timmytrees

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2013
it takes a real man to admit his mistakes in life and if u really no tommy hes a good man god bless tommy and take good care of my niece I hope some of u rubs off on her
Piper

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Oh yea he will rub one off in her that will never rub off.
righttttt

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2013
timmytrees wrote:
it takes a real man to admit his mistakes in life and if u really no tommy hes a good man god bless tommy and take good care of my niece I hope some of u rubs off on her
michelle quit acting like you're Tim.... this is comical.... get a life.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Hey Tommy i know u very well and u have changed I am proud of you u a good dad and you I know how it is to never live our past down. The only thing that matters is that u know and your daughter know that u changed
swf

Bergholz, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Love you, tommy.
becky and jason

Carroll, OH

#13 Jul 21, 2013
we love you, you've turned your life around in a good way. my mom is very proud of you, keep fighting the good fight. love ya tommy.
tommmy jenkins

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2013
becky and jason wrote:
we love you, you've turned your life around in a good way. my mom is very proud of you, keep fighting the good fight. love ya tommy.
From one junkie to another... Thanks babe
your aunt

Carroll, OH

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Tommy I am pretty sure your Becky is not a junkie, unless I am misunderstanding this. I am proud of you and I do love you. Keep fighting the good fight as I have told you over and over.

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2013
your aunt wrote:
Tommy I am pretty sure your Becky is not a junkie, unless I am misunderstanding this. I am proud of you and I do love you. Keep fighting the good fight as I have told you over and over.
people are on here pretending to be me!
hjkb

Brinkhaven, OH

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Bggggg
i owe you one momas boy

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 24, 2013
SWP666 wrote:
<quoted text>people are on here pretending to be me!
Gotcha fat boy ...... Rodney went deep in the pooper

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 24, 2013
i owe you one momas boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha fat boy ...... Rodney went deep in the pooper
god you cowards bore me,again....no named sissy,just commit suicide for christ sakes its easier than living as a coward,keep dyin your thousand deaths,as for rodney...lets just say his x was moaning my name not so very long ago,its not the first time we crossed paths in the same hole...trust me,as far as being fat..my diet is going great,i can always lose weight,but cowardice and ugly,well,that shit is eternal.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Tommy proud of you for trying to change ur life saw ur daughter the other day shes a beautiful smart little girl and u r very lucky to have her good luck with everything and God BLESS
becky the junkie haha

United States

#21 Jul 24, 2013
your aunt wrote:
Thanks "aunt" for informing whoever this person is that I'm not a junkie... as for the junkie calling me a junkie well he or she will burn in hell. Where they belong getting butt raped by hitler :-) god bless you and have a wonderful day.
becky the junkie haha

United States

#22 Jul 24, 2013
I really wanna know how I'm a junkie... bc where ever your getting your facts are wrong. Better check yo self before ya wreak ya self... gun shot bullets are bad for ya health, ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best BBW bar in town 1 hr samuel 1
kisha campbell 1 hr lollipop 1
Kenny Duncan (Oct '15) 1 hr Dat 2
Ms. Ross stealing from gas station 1 hr Truth be told 1
Joshua T Cross Reward 2 hr Gi korn 2
Nick and Nikki Morrison 2 hr Bossman 1
Richard holmes.. 2 hr seen it all 3
Missing person 3 hr losers 55
tina vandine 4 hr Trickinainteasy 48

Circleville Jobs