husband former general manager of circleville hardees

Posted in the Circleville Forum

jill allen

Circleville, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2010
would like to thank all surrounding counties including the city of circleville ohio for supporting my husband for 37 years of working at hardees, he was fired on the 13 of july 2010 with the only reason that the sales were down. we really know why but what can we do . rick allen will miss you all dearly and will try to keep in touch with you thank you again for all your support.
rick and jill allen
brian

Minford, OH

#2 Aug 7, 2010
my name is brian callahan rick hired me last year at hardees,and i thought he was a great guy to work for,he did his job very well,hardees made a big mistake getting rid of rick,and i know they will no longer get any of my business, or people i know business,take care rick.
jill allen

Circleville, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2010
brian wrote:
my name is brian callahan rick hired me last year at hardees,and i thought he was a great guy to work for,he did his job very well,hardees made a big mistake getting rid of rick,and i know they will no longer get any of my business, or people i know business,take care rick.
thank you brian you were a great employee, he is a great man and loved his job dearly and is hurt over this really bad but i can say this i got my husband back on the 13 th of july 2010 even thought we never were apart i always knew he was really married to that place and i would get him back soon but i have to look back and remember thats where we meet 35 years ago and got married . wow thats a long time but anyway brian thank you for the great words and for being there for rick keep in touch jill and rick allen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caudill roofing 14 min One more time 7
Drug deals at motel on 23 1 hr Andy Taylor 5
PleaseStop 2 hr hesaidshesaidbs 2
Junkie Warning 2 hr Got Your Plates 19
Drug dealers/runners 2 hr Got Your Plates 67
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... 2 hr Mary 14
massage 3 hr Dwight 4
Defaced Headstone 5 hr Homeboi 8
elseas 22 hr sad 23
More from around the web