amazed

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2013
No disrespect to u "liz" but i feel like u r part of my life now! I read ur name on here all the time! Don't know u but keep ur head up this website is ridiculous and hopefully ur "admirer" will move on to someone else really soon. A lot of us r tired of reading the same thing everyday!
facts

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
amazed wrote:
No disrespect to u "liz" but i feel like u r part of my life now! I read ur name on here all the time! Don't know u but keep ur head up this website is ridiculous and hopefully ur "admirer" will move on to someone else really soon. A lot of us r tired of reading the same thing everyday!
Yes, lets all feel bad for a junkie wh*re, see how you feel when she goes after you.
amazed

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Well i will cross that bridge when i get to it...but for now I'm going to continue living my life the way i do now and not dwell on someone else's wrong doings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topic a cops best friend 20 min Disgusted 1
Michael burris 24 min Disgusted 4
Stormi crybaby 36 min LOLStormi 2
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 1 hr Dishonest John 19
Brenda mahoney 1 hr Disgusted 1
Probation officers breaking the law (Jan '12) 1 hr Disgusted 109
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 hr UTrashy 23,535

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance