lo

Circleville, OH

#1 Jul 7, 2013
You know as much as we biitch about Circleville it isn't as bad as Columbus or other places. The cost of living is low and people generally leave you alone.
kevin daniels

Farmersville, OH

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I agree I have lived here my whole life and have never had a problem with anyone
Sick

Logan, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Than why the hell are they letting them murders off ! Brandon just got 30 days house arrest.Karma is a bitch and they all will get there's,in the end!
cville

Medina, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Birds of the same feather flock together it isn't that bad and drama don't follow people its what you do with your life and who you let in it not everybody is on welfare and assistance there are plenty of good people still.in town they do need more things for the kids to do since there is no more circle d
firing squad

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 10, 2013
no it's not bad....full of drug addicts and now killers are walking free....but it's not that bad..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lacey burris 52 min me too 5
What happened at Westfall today? 1 hr Just wondering 6
Joanna 50 is one nosey bitch 2 hr Tammy 1
The Kirbys 3 hr bounty 2
single mom needs help 3 hr looking 28
Shannon Clegg Disappointed 4 hr Toothless 39
Trashiest yards in Circleville 5 hr crazy bitch 27
taco bell 19 hr awful 11
More from around the web

Circleville People Search