Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Do your part as tax paying citzens, take back your town from all the drug dealers, the addicts supporting their illegal activities. Circleville Police has a drug tip hotline you can call anonomously, hell complain to the mayor. Demand action. Obviously people are too scared to put the names of these cockroaches and address on topix, so take back circleville and report them. If it's an apt complex, call the rental office, a motel, call the owner, a rental house,call the landlord. It's a very easy thing to do. Call us snitches all you want. When u bring these dope boys into our town, it becomes our business. It affects our children, our possessions that get stolen, and decays our neighborhoods. Let's band together as law abiding citizens and take our town back!!!! Lets ship these poison pushers back to either the ghetto they crawled out of or send their asses to prison. Dope dealers fanclubs need not reply. You'd better get your shit together or you're going down with your hood city boys. This is our town and were sick of the crimes, the diseases, and the exposure to the children trying to get a future other than selling drugs and watching their parents go to prison or dying of overdoses. Take circleville back!!!
Villager

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Agreed 100%, warm weather brings them cockroaches so sit one the porch watch traffic or trafficking and get those pests out, make it a more friendly atmosphere for us all
CHECK IT OUT

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

377 town, down by the coke plant on walnut,heroin heights on Ohio, and shake and bake motel on franklin any any other low budget motel. This is a partial list. Ill take a ride do some more surveillance and get back to you. Watch these locations, do surveillance, call the hotline.
Enjoy a Coca-Cola Classic

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Do your part as tax paying citzens, take back your town from all the drug dealers, the addicts supporting their illegal activities. Circleville Police has a drug tip hotline you can call anonomously, hell complain to the mayor. Demand action. Obviously people are too scared to put the names of these cockroaches and address on topix, so take back circleville and report them. If it's an apt complex, call the rental office, a motel, call the owner, a rental house,call the landlord. It's a very easy thing to do. Call us snitches all you want. When u bring these dope boys into our town, it becomes our business. It affects our children, our possessions that get stolen, and decays our neighborhoods. Let's band together as law abiding citizens and take our town back!!!! Lets ship these poison pushers back to either the ghetto they crawled out of or send their asses to prison. Dope dealers fanclubs need not reply. You'd better get your shit together or you're going down with your hood city boys. This is our town and were sick of the crimes, the diseases, and the exposure to the children trying to get a future other than selling drugs and watching their parents go to prison or dying of overdoses. Take circleville back!!!
Word! I wanna sit on my porch without being asked if I have money, smokes, lighter, junk metal.
Frank Rizzo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

CHECK IT OUT wrote:
377 town, down by the coke plant on walnut,heroin heights on Ohio, and shake and bake motel on franklin any any other low budget motel. This is a partial list. Ill take a ride do some more surveillance and get back to you. Watch these locations, do surveillance, call the hotline.
Check it out--thank you for your input on this. And I feel that if us law abiding, tax paying citizens band together and take a stand....we can make a difference in the future of circleville. We can complain to the mayor, we can call the tip hotline. We can take it to the media if law enforcement refuses to follow up on our concerns and complaints. We once had a decent town and we can have that again. I'm not being unrealistic by saying we will never have drugs in cville, but it gotten way out of control. Dope boys and addicts pay attention, we are on to you. Best thing for you to do is leave town while you can..,,you're days are numbered in this town. So it's your choice.,,,leave town or go to prison. Most of these addicts are on probation, call the chief probation officer Jason mcGowen and let them know who's doing what and where they are. Dirty drops go to jail. Let's take back circleville and get these poison sellers run out. The time has come. This is OUR town.
Homeowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

I agree this is outrageous! I have seen couple deals in broad daylight , I had my roof done by home center and I couldnt believe my eyes watching them doing deals out of that dark reddishford truck with a girl in it and some of the guys surrounding it few of them sat under tree shades drinking pop minding their business during a break! I do not want to get involved i never in my life seen drugs! I locked up my windows and doors after that!
po bo

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out--thank you for your input on this. And I feel that if us law abiding, tax paying citizens band together and take a stand....we can make a difference in the future of circleville. We can complain to the mayor, we can call the tip hotline. We can take it to the media if law enforcement refuses to follow up on our concerns and complaints. We once had a decent town and we can have that again. I'm not being unrealistic by saying we will never have drugs in cville, but it gotten way out of control. Dope boys and addicts pay attention, we are on to you. Best thing for you to do is leave town while you can..,,you're days are numbered in this town. So it's your choice.,,,leave town or go to prison. Most of these addicts are on probation, call the chief probation officer Jason mcGowen and let them know who's doing what and where they are. Dirty drops go to jail. Let's take back circleville and get these poison sellers run out. The time has come. This is OUR town.
The only PO that lets me slide on a dirty urine is Jason McGowan. He don't care. The other ones will violate you for sure. But Jason always lets me and all of his people slide. I think he's getting soft. Hope he doesn't have a future as judge. We would be in trouble then.
Does no good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Frank rizzo, it does no good telling managers of complexs', managers just say, we are working on it, it takes time, we need more proof, yada yada... Cops say they are working on it, whatever, cops have been there, arrested ppl out of these places on warrants, picked up o-d-ers in ambulances, THEY ALL KNOW but yet years it's been going on and nothing gets done, face it, the authority figures do not give a shit about this town but yet when we try to do whats right or needs done, who gets arrested? the ones that want to make a better place for their kids by running the trash out...my only solution now, move to bfe, no neighbors to worry if their dope dealers or buyers or angry ppl they rip off are gunna get the wrong house..what difference is calling any one going to make?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

They just busted ohio heights..swat got a black guy that goes by block and ranee rittenhouse...
Frank Rizzo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Does no good wrote:
Frank rizzo, it does no good telling managers of complexs', managers just say, we are working on it, it takes time, we need more proof, yada yada... Cops say they are working on it, whatever, cops have been there, arrested ppl out of these places on warrants, picked up o-d-ers in ambulances, THEY ALL KNOW but yet years it's been going on and nothing gets done, face it, the authority figures do not give a shit about this town but yet
when we try to do whats right or needs done, who gets arrested? the ones that want to make a better place for their kids by running the trash out...my only solution now, move to bfe, no neighbors to worry if their dope dealers or buyers or angry ppl they rip off are gunna get the wrong house..what difference is calling any one going to make?
I see and respect your opinion and thoughts. Yes, you are correct in so many areas. I feel that if us law abiding, tax paying citizens take a stand and let these poison sellers and users know that we are not going to sit back and allow them to continue to run our town....we can make a difference. This is OUR town and these are our children's futures and safety at stake. It is our property's values declining because of the drug activities and the thefts from the addicts stealing from us. Let's band together and run these cockroaches out. We should not have to move to BFE or away from circleville. This is our town! I have a real nice camcorder to videotape drug activity and record license plate numbers if they want documentation and call me a snitch all you want. Proud of it! Good job on the latest drug bust, 2 down, a thousand more to go!!!
Frank Rizzo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
They just busted ohio heights..swat got a black guy that goes by block and ranee rittenhouse...
Really, go to pcj booking search....neither one of them are in jail. Makes you really wonder what the hell is going on in this town. Probably have them in an interview room letting them audition for American Idol singing like canaries. Drug dealers better pack your shit and get back to the ghetto....the whole town is on to you. We don't need or want cockroaches like u in cville. And take the thieving addicts with you. This is OUR town and we are taking it back. Smile for my camcorder as I'm videotaping you!!! Say cheese!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, go to pcj booking search....neither one of them are in jail. Makes you really wonder what the hell is going on in this town. Probably have them in an interview room letting them audition for American Idol singing like canaries. Drug dealers better pack your shit and get back to the ghetto....the whole town is on to you. We don't need or want cockroaches like u in cville. And take the thieving addicts with you. This is OUR town and we are taking it back. Smile for my camcorder as I'm videotaping you!!! Say cheese!
yea what is up with that..neither one is on that site..hummm
Villager

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

I heard about it I dont know how they're processing them (drug dealers/runners) I hope they get it right this time and Frank, interesting topix needs to be read under johnny blevins. Good job circlevilles' finest!
Frank Rizzo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Villager wrote:
I heard about it I dont know how they're processing them (drug dealers/runners) I hope they get it right this time and Frank, interesting topix needs to be read under johnny blevins. Good job circlevilles' finest!
Thanks villager, I will follow up on the Johnny Blevins topix.
Mmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Another topix needs to be looked at -heroin dealer weezy
Villager

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Hallelujah! Circlevilles' finest hard at work! Check then pickaway booking search and its popping up all were dont want in our town!
Frank Rizzo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Villager wrote:
Hallelujah! Circlevilles' finest hard at work! Check then pickaway booking search and its popping up all were dont want in our town!
Yes villager, I saw that too. Let's see how quickly they bond out. Renee Rittenhouse popped last night, heard she was bonded out by Dwayne Beatty aka Weezy. But Weezy left his baby mama Betsy Vangundy sittin in there. Another quick enterance into pcj and quickly gone off the website for possession of Heroin, Wissy Fowler. Booked in today and back out on the streets. Bridget Payne is the latest booked in. Go job cville police, but why are u saying you're cleaning up our town, but letting them out of jail as soon as their booking photo is dry? I guess it's something.
concerned circlevillian

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

frank in this town i have noticed that they preform a bust then, court cost and fine, release them and do it all over again, it is all about money for circleville, that it, thats all !!!!
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catalyst

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Frank Rizzo wrote:
I have reported countless timesnd finally gave up calling because it was a waste of time. What they need to do is monthly drug/alcohol test before they dish out the monthly freebies.
jem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Someone should get the attorney general involved law enforcement is part of the problem. Look at what the AG is doing in stubenville, put the feds after law enforcement since they weren't doing their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min DEMSRULE 29,037
Tess Duboe 16 min Todd Williams 1
Lorrain Poling 27 min online-tough-guy 24
huffer/harris 40 min april harris 5
shana carter in psychiatric ward due to being ... 59 min superman 7
hello 1 hr joke on u 3
Shaun Lawson 1 hr Alice 50
Bad accident on North Court Street 16 hr Hillbilly 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs