Next Last
nomeansno

Dublin, OH

#24 Apr 20, 2013
Macclain and his twin Bond?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 21, 2013
Is he gay & black? I think my friend dated him. It was around October or November this past year? I think he tried to tell me that he had a really good job selling products, and he is in college at OU with me? But I never see him?
shouldofknown

Toledo, OH

#27 Apr 22, 2013
this is truely no surprise:( Juvenile records are somewhat sealed, but he was already registered as a tier 3 maybe a 2 when he was in juvenile prison for sexual offenses. He was never rehabilitated and was bound to reoffend. The system failed and he is a failure because he didn't arise from his failures and has always been a flabourant fag. Don't know what his convictions are this time around but may he burn in hell, hotter than the flaming burgers he flipped at BK. POS
PeterPan

Columbus, OH

#28 Apr 26, 2013
Were the victims male or female?
PeterPan

Columbus, OH

#29 Apr 26, 2013
guilty wrote:
Gulity that's all I'm saying
Were the victims male or female?
James Bond

Wakeman, OH

#30 Apr 26, 2013
I like twinkle toes
Columbus, OH

#32 Apr 26, 2013
both
PeterPan

Columbus, OH

#33 Apr 26, 2013
karma wrote:
both
Are you serious? I didn't think he was the type of person who would do something like that. He was a God-fearing man in my opinion. I'm so confused
helps

United States

#34 Apr 26, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/p aul-maclain
wonderful

Taylor, MI

#35 Apr 29, 2013
PeterPan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? I didn't think he was the type of person who would do something like that. He was a God-fearing man in my opinion. I'm so confused
He liked to think that he was a religious 'm$#' but that has always been a coverup from his homosexuality and his ongoing unwanted advances/victims! I'm assuming his latest victim was a female-i just hope she can overcome all his lies and manipulation and move on to become a better person despite what this @#$hole did to her-,in my own personal experience with Paul 'molester' McClain he has preferred young males- maybe this was his way of showing others/himself that he actually wasn't a flamboyant raging fag- not that I'm prejudice-,but I do have a problem when the 'victims' are not willing participates and are manipulated from a pos.
never telling

Columbus, OH

#36 May 6, 2013
hope he gets knocked around in the pen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 min Billy Stinkfinger 23,440
Where 26 min News 12
Bar scene 28 min sampson 14
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 1 hr Dishonest John 5
What is a Trump supporter 4 hr WhiteTrash 27
add a word drop a word (Jan '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 541
The guy on corner at Walmart 5 hr Friends 36

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance