Gale Fouch Theft in Office
Carmen N

Columbus, OH

#62 Oct 12, 2012
missy wrote:
Her husband was Tim Fouch and they are divorced. I think she should have gotten more time in prison. Her daughter Hallie is engaged and she shows off her big diamond ring on her facebook page. I wonder if the public and tax payers in Pickaway County paid for the diamond ring.
Sounds as if the person who wrote the above has no children and has never sinned in her life. I know Gale and her family well, They are loving and good people who need love and prayers and support; not finger-pointing and snide remarks about innocent Haley's engagement
ring.
Allow me to remind you what Jesus. God in the flesh said : "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Carmen
Read Me

Columbus, OH

#63 Oct 12, 2012
Do you guys wonder why it’s the same few people on sites like this whining acting like they know how the real world works? Every single forum you guys voice your opinions. If none of your friends care to hear them why do you think the internet is any different? Take a look at yourselves and your ignorant comments. 3 years is the MAX penalty for such a crime for a first time offender. So yes you probably would have got 20 years but that’s because you have a record. No you probably won’t receive the job if you apply. Its $26000 a year job, if that is such a big improvement from what you’re making now you probably don’t work. You sit around and wonder why you’re a bottom feeder blaming the world, but it’s you. Do you have an education? How fast can you type? Ignorant comments about rather being a dope seller than a thief and not one of you called them out. Dope sellers kill our youth and those who survive sit on computers all day crying to the world about it being unfair. How are dope sellers not thieves in the first place? They cost cities way more than $20,000 and steal innocence and lives. All the assistance they take adds up, and guess what that’s tax money. In no way am I defending Ms, Fouch for what she has done, but I’m not going to sit here and try to pick her apart and make comments on things I can’t understand and know nothing about. There is a select few people who had money taken from them and they owned houses. The system caught it and they will receive their money back from the office. Ms. Fouch was ordered to pay it back with interest. Interest adds up to more money for those of you wondering. So if this makes you so upset for the stress your landlord had to go through I can understand. Don’t feel the need to tell us you own so many houses, and have so many cars, but have so much time to dissect the world. Take your fake screen names and your delusions that the 10 people commenting back and forth on this site are citizens that matter to anyone in the community. Sad I can get all this info from two seconds of research, but you intelligent creatures have been crying for a couple days about it. Go smoke cigarette, sell your food stamps , and drink all night trying to decipher the words with more than two syllables.
legirl08

United States

#64 Oct 12, 2012
Read Me wrote:
Do you guys wonder why it’s the same few people on sites like this whining acting like they know how the real world works? Every single forum you guys voice your opinions. If none of your friends care to hear them why do you think the internet is any different? Take a look at yourselves and your ignorant comments. 3 years is the MAX penalty for such a crime for a first time offender. So yes you probably would have got 20 years but that’s because you have a record. No you probably won’t receive the job if you apply. Its $26000 a year job, if that is such a big improvement from what you’re making now you probably don’t work. You sit around and wonder why you’re a bottom feeder blaming the world, but it’s you. Do you have an education? How fast can you type? Ignorant comments about rather being a dope seller than a thief and not one of you called them out. Dope sellers kill our youth and those who survive sit on computers all day crying to the world about it being unfair. How are dope sellers not thieves in the first place? They cost cities way more than $20,000 and steal innocence and lives. All the assistance they take adds up, and guess what that’s tax money. In no way am I defending Ms, Fouch for what she has done, but I’m not going to sit here and try to pick her apart and make comments on things I can’t understand and know nothing about. There is a select few people who had money taken from them and they owned houses. The system caught it and they will receive their money back from the office. Ms. Fouch was ordered to pay it back with interest. Interest adds up to more money for those of you wondering. So if this makes you so upset for the stress your landlord had to go through I can understand. Don’t feel the need to tell us you own so many houses, and have so many cars, but have so much time to dissect the world. Take your fake screen names and your delusions that the 10 people commenting back and forth on this site are citizens that matter to anyone in the community. Sad I can get all this info from two seconds of research, but you intelligent creatures have been crying for a couple days about it. Go smoke cigarette, sell your food stamps , and drink all night trying to decipher the words with more than two syllables.

I wish I had a like button.
Youre All TRASH

Martinsville, OH

#65 Oct 12, 2012
You guys want to run your mouths about how crappy this town is.. YOU ARE THE REASON. Small minded, pathetic losers. It must be really hard running your mouth about people on a site displaying a fake name. You can call her out and other people in this town by name but you dont have the guts to show yours.

You are all pathetic. Her children are the nicest people you would ever meet and you need to realize that her going to jail has devestated her loved ones lives. She has kids, friends and beautiful grandkids that have to deal with this. As if its not enough they hear about you pieces of trash running your mouths about their pain. What the HELL does her daughters engagement ring have to do with anything? You are obviously to dumb and inbred to realize that the fiance buys the rind, you moron.

She made a mistake. Last time I checked GOD is the only one in a position to judge. Thank God its not up to you idiots.
slice of reality

Bronx, NY

#66 Oct 12, 2012
Carmen N wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as if the person who wrote the above has no children and has never sinned in her life. I know Gale and her family well, They are loving and good people who need love and prayers and support; not finger-pointing and snide remarks about innocent Haley's engagement
ring.
Allow me to remind you what Jesus. God in the flesh said : "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Carmen

Carmen, you are obviously an idiot. First Gale is not loving, nor is she a good person. She is a low life scum of the earth THIEF. Must I remind you that she bilked THOUSANDS of dollars from the residents of Circleville. I highly doubt you are going to find much sympathy from anyone on this website, nor in the county for that matter. Ask Ellary Elick if he has sympathy for her when he loses the election over this next month. I hadn't heard these accusations about the diamond ring... but I know the money she stole went somewhere. The truth of the matter is that she was in a position of trust, she abused that trust and stole money from struggling familes for a self serving purpose. She is greedy, a thief, and quite frankly one of the stupidest criminals i've ever encountered. Did she really think she was going to get away with this.
I cannot believe you people with this malarky about how she was such a good woman. That sh*ts all void now... She may have projected an image of being a good person, but deep down she was a conniving cunning thief. And as far is this poppycock happy horsesh*t about "praying for the family" The way I look at it, especially with this diamond ring issue coming to light... seems the family may have benifited from her criminal acts. If that family ate one red bean, or drank one drop of wine purchaced with that stolen money, they are just as guilty as she is. I highly doubt she was hiding the money away under her mattress or something. Of course she wasn't! wake up Karmin! She was spending the money she stole... and her family were reeping the rewards. Wouldn't you notice if your spouse or significant other all of a sudden had an extra $20,000 sitting around? I hope you are right, I hope her family is as innocent as they would like people to believe, but it sure raises questions when her family members are parading diamond rings around town on social networks all of a sudden. Lastly, its so funny to me how you "christians" end comments with bible bumble. Take that garbage somewhere else. Gale obviously wasn't a woman of faith... and if she claimed she was, she's a liar. 3 years isn't enough time for her to be behind bars. Hopefully once Marsha Few gets into office she finds more evidence against Fouchy, and she is indicted on more charges.
look in the mirror trash

Bronx, NY

#67 Oct 12, 2012
Youre All TRASH wrote:
You guys want to run your mouths about how crappy this town is.. YOU ARE THE REASON. Small minded, pathetic losers. It must be really hard running your mouth about people on a site displaying a fake name. You can call her out and other people in this town by name but you dont have the guts to show yours.
You are all pathetic. Her children are the nicest people you would ever meet and you need to realize that her going to jail has devestated her loved ones lives. She has kids, friends and beautiful grandkids that have to deal with this. As if its not enough they hear about you pieces of trash running your mouths about their pain. What the HELL does her daughters engagement ring have to do with anything? You are obviously to dumb and inbred to realize that the fiance buys the rind, you moron.
She made a mistake. Last time I checked GOD is the only one in a position to judge. Thank God its not up to you idiots.
Um... the reason her name is out there is because she took advantage of the citizens of Circleville by stealing their money. People speaking their minds in reguard to her criminal behavior is irrelevant. Had she not taken the money... wound up on the news, and in prison, people wouldn't be talking about her you nimrod. Gale, and her family have nobody to blame but Gale. You can't shove blame or ill feelings toward the victims of her crimes for speaking their minds. All the people of circleville are victims of this crime. I suspect the clerks office will never be the same, not to mention Mr. Ellick will most likey lose his job because of fat ass Gale Fouches selfish crimes.
cassie

United States

#68 Oct 12, 2012
Okay, listen, bitch.
I'm soooooo sick of her family being brought into this, this thread needs shut down.
1.her family knew nothing about it. Her kids are grown and have their own lives.
2. Leave her daughters engagement OUT of this. Her FIANCE bought the ring, picked it out himself and proposed LAST year so fyi, no rings are showing up "all the sudden".
3. You guys aren't hurting Gale with this topic, only her family. And stop talking shitt behind fake names!!!
Youre All TRASH

Martinsville, OH

#69 Oct 12, 2012
to slice of reality.. you are obviously the moron. I guess a sentence in plain black and white is too complex for you. Her fiance bought the ring.:) k? Do you understand that?

And as far as telling people to take their religious beliefs somewhere else, its a free country and they can post whatever they like. You imbecile.

Her kids all live outside of her home, and shes divorced. So its not like they would notice/benefit from what she stole. You know so much right? Doesn't sound like it. Her son serves this country, so how about a little respect.

They are good people. How anyone can include her CHILDREN in this is beyond me. You ignorant, pathetic people.
Youre All TRASH

Martinsville, OH

#70 Oct 12, 2012
look in the mirror trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... the reason her name is out there is because she took advantage of the citizens of Circleville by stealing their money. People speaking their minds in reguard to her criminal behavior is irrelevant. Had she not taken the money... wound up on the news, and in prison, people wouldn't be talking about her you nimrod. Gale, and her family have nobody to blame but Gale. You can't shove blame or ill feelings toward the victims of her crimes for speaking their minds. All the people of circleville are victims of this crime. I suspect the clerks office will never be the same, not to mention Mr. Ellick will most likey lose his job because of fat ass Gale Fouches selfish crimes.
Okay my last post on this pathetic site since you all are too stupid to understand anything. When did I say that the victims didnt have a right to be upset? You "nimrod." Im not defending her. Im saying its one thing to be upset over a crime committed and another to talk smack about her FAMILY and her children. Her daughters engagement ring, really? Some of you say they act stuck up and it seems you are happy to see them suffering. Its sick. You all need help. If I was a victim yes I would be upset. But I wouldn't run to some site posting hurtful comments under an anonymous name. You are pathetic. I have children and to think of someone running their mouths about them because of a mistake I made, makes me sick. Get lives.

Bye.
slice of ignorance

Columbus, OH

#71 Oct 12, 2012
Wow you sure know your stuff slice of reality. Bravo! Why are you not a detective, they should have called you to the stand as a charter witness. Her family is all grown up and on their own. So point your finger all you want.$20,000 can go quick if you’re living off it. Why does your opinion matter? Why are you commenting on a topic that you have insight on? No one cares what you think. If you’re so opinionated on the subject post your name and ask her family if care what you think, or if they want to discuss this matter with the all knowing power who sits on his computer talking about other people’s lives. Maybe one of them will respond, but I doubt it bothers them what you think.
look in the mirror trash

Bronx, NY

#72 Oct 12, 2012
Look, I don't know what was going thru Gale's sick and twisted head. I'm not saying anything for sure. I DON'T KNOW. I'm just raising question and using intelligence and reason to make some sence of this mess. One thing I do know is that Gale is NOT a good person. Like I said before, that was just an image she projected. It's obvious what she really was and thats a thief, and now a convicted felon. Good people don't go to prison for stealing $20,000... That's one thing I AM sure of. I feel sorry for you that you are continually scammed into thinking she's such a wonderful being. I would like to believe you are somewhat intelligent, however; and dummy could see that this isn't the work of an angel.
Mirror image of dumb

Columbus, OH

#73 Oct 12, 2012
“Look in the mirror” are you lunch break? Or are you stealing from the tax payers with your welfare check. Wait let me use your tactic….Is your whole family stealing from the government. I care because you are a citizen and this makes it my right to know.
Mirror image of dumb

Columbus, OH

#74 Oct 12, 2012
I like the capital "I DONT KNOW." That explains all of yor post.
FOUCH forever a crook

Bronx, NY

#75 Oct 12, 2012
I'm sooooo sick of hearing about Fouch's poor family. What about the family's that are direct victims of her crimes. What about them? You Fouch lovers who are only concerned about her and her family are some real sick individuals. All of Circleville are victims of her reckless, cunning, conniving crimes. This sympathetic B.S. about Fouch and her poor poor family is pure evil selfishness.
Youre All TRASH

Martinsville, OH

#76 Oct 12, 2012
look in the mirror trash wrote:
Look, I don't know what was going thru Gale's sick and twisted head. I'm not saying anything for sure. I DON'T KNOW. I'm just raising question and using intelligence and reason to make some sence of this mess. One thing I do know is that Gale is NOT a good person. Like I said before, that was just an image she projected. It's obvious what she really was and thats a thief, and now a convicted felon. Good people don't go to prison for stealing $20,000... That's one thing I AM sure of. I feel sorry for you that you are continually scammed into thinking she's such a wonderful being. I would like to believe you are somewhat intelligent, however; and dummy could see that this isn't the work of an angel.
Check your spelling before you want to insult my intelligence. For the LAST time.. I'm not here making her look like an angel. She was wrong. I pray for her. She was convicted and sentenced. It is between her and God now. What bothers me is you idiots bringing her innocent family into this. Also, the fact that you seem to be getting so much joy from seeing her screw up. Sorry you were never fan of hers.. but all of this trying to convince me that shes this horrible person is just showing me what a low life all of YOU are. I dont know her well at all. I know her kids. They turned out amazing, intelligent, caring, and educated people. So as "evil" as she must have been.. her kids learned a lot of good qualities from their mother.

Now.. seriously this time.. Bye.
Look in the mirror trash

Bronx, NY

#77 Oct 12, 2012
Mirror image of dumb wrote:
“Look in the mirror” are you lunch break? Or are you stealing from the tax payers with your welfare check. Wait let me use your tactic….Is your whole family stealing from the government. I care because you are a citizen and this makes it my right to know.
I sell guns and ammunition online. I work from home. So nice of you to change the subject and stereotype. I don't live in Circleville. Moved away from that hell hole long ago, but I have family there, and I am entitled to my free speech. I appologize you don't agree with me, but i tell it the way i see it.
UHDUH

Columbus, OH

#78 Oct 12, 2012
What are you talking about victims? They got their money back, there is no trauma. Some of them will never realize it was gone in the first place. Not defending anybody but come on with the drama. Do you want to hold a candle light visual for them. Shes in prison, money’s back, who cares.
Mirror of information

Columbus, OH

#79 Oct 12, 2012
“Look in the mirror trash” If you are a businessman like you say, great. I respect people going out on their own to start up shop, because that is never an easy task. I did stereotype but you just come off ignorant or bored.
UhDuh

Columbus, OH

#80 Oct 12, 2012
UHDUH wrote:
What are you talking about victims? They got their money back, there is no trauma. Some of them will never realize it was gone in the first place. Not defending anybody but come on with the drama. Do you want to hold a candle light visual for them. Shes in prison, money’s back, who cares.
I actually wrote this. It just seemed so true I had to give myself a high five by a little reply. Smack!
humm

Bronx, NY

#81 Oct 12, 2012
UHDUH wrote:
What are you talking about victims? They got their money back, there is no trauma. Some of them will never realize it was gone in the first place. Not defending anybody but come on with the drama. Do you want to hold a candle light visual for them. Shes in prison, money’s back, who cares.
I bet Mr. Ellary Elick will care when he loses the election next month... A seat he has held for a long time. Sad he's on the brink of losing because of selfish gale fouch and her supporters who are sooooooo deeply moved by the public humility they are forced to endeer. Some people want to sit on here and blame people on topix, maybe its the new's fault for reporting the story. Or maybe, just maybe it's nobodys fault but gales. after all she did commit the felonious crime. Sad this has been turned around to the point that people have already forgotten that a crime was committed. despite the redicules comments above, this was not a victimless crime people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Holmes 14 min Info 40
Relocation 29 min UTrashy 7,678
Holly boysel 1 hr Crystal 10
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr Gee 9 1,818
Blonde silver Ford Ranger 3 hr Lovestruck 1
hey trashy parents keep your kids out of the st... 5 hr Gullible 34
Alexis Swift and her many men 6 hr The one who knows... 2
Dukes and Duchess 16 hr Relen Hoper 41

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages