People of Circleville
Justice

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2013
How are we gonna stand by and let this happen? If they can get away with murder ,what kind of example is the justice system setting for our town.Is it ok to beat someone to death with no repercussions?! We need to do something now! This isn't right. How can the jurors sleep at night knowing they let murders walk.I am related to Brandon on down the blood line,sad to say .He deserves to be in prison for life ,as well as Nikki and Keely.Especially Nikki she is an adult who acts like she is Billy bad ass but she is a over grown child who shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Lynn

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
How are we gonna stand by and let this happen? If they can get away with murder ,what kind of example is the justice system setting for our town.Is it ok to beat someone to death with no repercussions?! We need to do something now! This isn't right. How can the jurors sleep at night knowing they let murders walk.I am related to Brandon on down the blood line,sad to say .He deserves to be in prison for life ,as well as Nikki and Keely.Especially Nikki she is an adult who acts like she is Billy bad ass but she is a over grown child who shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Anything in mind? I'm in! Saddened by hearing this. Has anyone contacted the news? Bring on the heat!
get a life

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2013
It's very sad! This town and city officials are corrupt and needs investigated. On to another problem This person named FACTS is trying to start another riot here in front of us all!!!
facts

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2013
get a life wrote:
It's very sad! This town and city officials are corrupt and needs investigated. On to another problem This person named FACTS is trying to start another riot here in front of us all!!!
Not really, I'm just letting the people that Liz has turned in know where she is.
butt

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 30, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, I'm just letting the people that Liz has turned in know where she is.
I hope she rats out more junkies!
Justice

Powell, OH

#7 Jun 30, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about Liz ,it"s about Brittany !
facts

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text> This isn't about Liz ,it"s about Brittany !
I was just replying to a comment that involves me. So take that up with them.
Lynn

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 30, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just replying to a comment that involves me. So take that up with them.
Your an idiot facts! We don't need people like you in our town. Look at yourself! Our goal is to make the streets safe again, yours is to provoke violence! Minding your own business doesn't hurt anyone. Go away! Back to justice for Brittany.
coonhunter

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
ACT?,how is killin acting,its the real thing.Money talks and bullshit walks.DEAL WITH IT.Been that way for the past 140 years.you think it will change?you and john rankin aint got the money to clean up the dirty in this town,just be glad you can defend yourself in front of your house.and not worry bout prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kiara spears 32 min Slt 20
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 943
Cody Keaton 1 hr Bangyourdead 5
AC what is wring with you? 2 hr Hugh Jasol 251
Anyone else? 2 hr rowdy01 6
Erica mills new baby? 2 hr Chad 29
Timothy (timmy) Griffith 4 hr Johndoe 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages