First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2013
whats goin on on clinton st by the tracks? cops & fire trucks everywhere.
crazy

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
hey wrote:
whats goin on on clinton st by the tracks? cops & fire trucks everywhere.
someone shot their selfs.
babylou

Delaware, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Who was it?
This

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2013
hey

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
crazy sh*t!
longdong

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2013
lmfao how do you shoot yourself in the head and not even kill yourself f**k you cant even do that right lmfao
rude

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2013
longdong wrote:
lmfao how do you shoot yourself in the head and not even kill yourself f**k you cant even do that right lmfao
you're rude af. Suicide isn't something to joke about. Most people who try or carry out a suicide do it when not thinking clearly. Don't freakin make jokes about it idiot.
mac

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2013
suicide is 4 quiters
Whatever

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
A husband shot his wife then his self any one know who it was it was on the news
jjj

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Kelly Davis, 49, of 807 Clinton St., was transported to Berger Hospital by Circleville medics, according to Chief Wayne Gray.
family member

Delaware, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
please this is my daughters family! he did not shoot his wife but did shoot himself in the head. no, they are not drug dealers or users! he was lifelited to columbus. nobody knows why but of course some people will make their own answers but till we all know the truth pray for their familys and try not to post stupid remarks. thank you
someone

Powell, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Umm its on the news he shot at his wife but did not hit her and then shot himself.. "family member" so yes we do know what happened..
really

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
It amazes me how some people find it funny that a man is fighting for his life, and how they automatically think its over drugs. Either one of them are on drugs nor do they deal drugs. If you wasn't there and don't know what was said don't say shit. Yes you all know what the news said. Big deal! Do you believe everything you see on tv?? I know what happen, this is my aunt and uncle. I don't think my aunt needs to see this bs on here when they just told her my uncle probably won't make it though the night. Maybe you all should be on the phone telling your family's you love them and not online talking crap. This is what's wrong with people today
Brooklyn

Circleville, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2013
rude wrote:
<quoted text> you're rude af. Suicide isn't something to joke about. Most people who try or carry out a suicide do it when not thinking clearly. Don't freakin make jokes about it idiot.
Well said. He sounds like some freakin idiot. Probably high on drugs ! Suicide is a cry for help and no laughing matter.
jjj

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 9, 2013
really wrote:
It amazes me how some people find it funny that a man is fighting for his life, and how they automatically think its over drugs. Either one of them are on drugs nor do they deal drugs. If you wasn't there and don't know what was said don't say shit. Yes you all know what the news said. Big deal! Do you believe everything you see on tv?? I know what happen, this is my aunt and uncle. I don't think my aunt needs to see this bs on here when they just told her my uncle probably won't make it though the night. Maybe you all should be on the phone telling your family's you love them and not online talking crap. This is what's wrong with people today
How upset could she be about him being in the hospitsal he took a shot at her and he did it to himself.
really

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2013
That's where you and the news is wrong. He didn't take a shot at her. You don't know what he is going through as in medical so please don't call him a junkie or make fun of what happen. You people should know they have a son and he don't need this crap being said. Just remember he's someone's father, husband, son, uncle. Like I said don't believe what you see hear or read unleashed you were there
omy

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 9, 2013
So sad
rude

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Prayers going out to the family and to him. Sometimes in life things happen that are far too hard to deal with and people take matters into their own hands. That doesn't make them any less of a person. And to the family you don't need to defend his actions on this website. Im sorry you're all going through this devastating time and having to deal with these people.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jan 9, 2013
if he wanted to kill himself why the hell are they trying to keep him alive?
Duh

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 10, 2013
The hospital can't just say oh well let him die! They have to do all they can for him. Read up on your medical laws!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 12 min Billy Stinkfinger 40,723
swat 14 min Malcolm Merlyn 2
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 24 min Alain Vain 2,645
Old men who hit on young girls 1 hr Hurricane 54
Terra smith 1 hr TheOne 36
Sarah and dustin 3 hr Helan 2
Highway patrol 3 hr donald adkins 40

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance