Dont be so judgemental, we all have a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Experts

Rawson, OH

#25 Jun 29, 2013
The answer is birth control. Addicts make addicts. Look at certain families in every community. Every one on here know that we have grandparents, children and grandchildren in families that keep reproducing. This is not all addicts but the majority. This is a terrible cycle. Have a kid, C. Services takes it away, they get it back and 15 years later you are reading that the teenager is shooting up. How can they not; they see it everyday. We have families in our community who are totally infected with drug addiction. Every now and then one of these family members escape addiction but rarely. Right now we have multiple young mothers who come from these families and guess what their babies were taken away as soon as they were born due to drugs in their system. This proves that addiction is loved more than their own children. Only answer, stop having kids that have a 99.9% chance of becoming an addict. The difference between me and others on this site is I do not care if these people use drugs; just do it to yourself and do not destroy kids you are suppose to love. We could get rid of 80% of the drug addiction in our community in one generation if these young women would obsess about birth control pills instead of percs, vikes and heroin. By the way I shared the answer but these families have no ability or desire to stop this awful scourge in our community. O yea, these women are paid to have children why would they stop their income from JFS. This is depressing but it will not stop until drug addicts stop having children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibbys 1 hr Just me 6
Relocation (Dec '16) 5 hr Maverick 808 37,714
Kayla garrett 6 hr Helen 21
"FLATLINES" Last Post Wins A Circle! 6 hr UTrashy 4
I want to know 7 hr Itsme 7
Good ol Boy 9 hr Turtle man 3
Randi Bivens 9 hr Who is she 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance