tommy r. davis!!!!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ANSWER

Columbus, OH

#23 Jan 28, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Heidi Cooper , isn't she with a Metcalfe ?
What's so wrong with her ?
BOTH R DOPE HEADS AND TRACY HAS AIDS..........NASTY!!
funny
#24 Jan 30, 2013
why are tommy n his mom in jail today?it wont lemme see.
Hmmm

United States

#25 Jan 30, 2013
funny wrote:
why are tommy n his mom in jail today?it wont lemme see.
Probation violation for failing their drug screens for heroin
funny
#26 Jan 30, 2013
haha thats crazy.
good

Delaware, OH

#27 Jan 30, 2013
They deserve to be in there it should be their permanent home and i'm sure before long the rest of her kids will join her lmao they are all trash even poor lil brucie as they call him can't stand that kid he's as bad as all the others only thing that saves him is his looks and i'm surprised granny's not sitting in there with them love it!!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
why cant we just give these repeat offenders the electric chair or better yet a public haning
funny
#29 Jan 30, 2013
i wish there was a like button on here.or a true button.
tracy

Columbus, OH

#30 Jan 31, 2013
now they need do somthing about the house behind the thristy parrot the white house tommy told me thats where they get there herion. and they need to do something with the rest of the kids
southside survivor

Taylor, MI

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Probation violation for failing their drug screens for heroin
Not heroin he tested positive for VICODIN if you're gonna sleep or someone at least get your facts straight!
dnt matter

Strongsville, OH

#32 Feb 4, 2013
Wow yyulll are pathtic get lives instead of talkin shizz bout my family get real yu guys dntno shizz okay
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#33 Feb 4, 2013
southside survivor wrote:
<quoted text>Not heroin he tested positive for VICODIN if you're gonna sleep or someone at least get your facts straight!
sorry to tell you slick but those tests are for specific drugs, he tested positive for opiates, which guess what, pain killers and heroin both are. hes a needle freak plain and simple
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#34 Feb 4, 2013
dnt matter wrote:
Wow yyulll are pathtic get lives instead of talkin shizz bout my family get real yu guys dntno shizz okay
ENGLISH??? DO YOU SPEAK IT?
how would you know

Columbus, OH

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Turkey u seem to know an awful lot bout a lot of the druggies in the ville...........hmmmmmmmmm
cooper

Sardinia, OH

#37 Dec 25, 2014
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't need to worry if ur on a high dose of penicillin.. Other then that... Everything and everyone she slept with ... Metcalfe should been ur first hint moron
Lol just a thought...thought is computer warrior slander is one moron ...big talk for just a thought i be heidi cooper loud and clear think about that dnt hear u or c u ..i would like u to get credit since u no so much...big talk hiding behind just a thought ..u know what mine is lets put a name on it since u got all the info..
Dem Boyz

United States

#38 Dec 25, 2014
cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just a thought...thought is computer warrior slander is one moron ...big talk for just a thought i be heidi cooper loud and clear think about that dnt hear u or c u ..i would like u to get credit since u no so much...big talk hiding behind just a thought ..u know what mine is lets put a name on it since u got all the info..
Hey Nasty Chicken Coop how u gonna bring up a post from a grip ago getta life raggidy hoe
fake blood

Circleville, OH

#39 Jan 9, 2015
cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just a thought...thought is computer warrior slander is one moron ...big talk for just a thought i be heidi cooper loud and clear think about that dnt hear u or c u ..i would like u to get credit since u no so much...big talk hiding behind just a thought ..u know what mine is lets put a name on it since u got all the info..
i heard that he was in pci takeing it this time and his dad bruce had to protect him because tommy got in debt and they was slaming his as$ he likes it in the rear i have giving it to him a few times
THE POST

Newport News, VA

#40 Jan 9, 2015
HE IS A LOW LIFE NO GOOD POS
His bitch

United States

#41 Aug 23, 2015
fake blood wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard that he was in pci takeing it this time and his dad bruce had to protect him because tommy got in debt and they was slaming his as$ he likes it in the rear i have giving it to him a few times
Since u know so much lol he was in the hole for 4months cause he got caught with 4lbs of tobacco and his dad anit goin to protect unless it's more than one and his dad would make him figght if u knew who Bruce was y'all would know that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 23 min Alfalfa 1,046
Holly Crosby and dope boy Billy crosby 35 min aaa 2
Man passed out in the womens restroom at Ted Le... 53 min NaCl 13
pos johnny blevins 1 hr Pos 2
Lawless for Sheriff 3 hr Truth 9
Tracy A. Metcalfe - Prison 3 hr BooBoo 1
tom giffin walnut st 4 hr candyland 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages