God. do you believe?
$baller

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2012
So..do you believe in him, i do.??!
thenisawhisface

Circleville, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2012
I'm a Believer, but not only that, a follower!
Spaghetti monster

Worcester, MA

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Hell no, i do not "believe". Religion is just another way of controlling people and getting their $$$$. Weak people can not deal with the fact that after we die, that is the end, they want to believe there is some invisible sky daddy that cares about them.
thenisawhisface

Circleville, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Yup, I'm weak, and yup I believe in a skydaddy that cares about me. I also care about the people around me, the liars the thiefs, the crooked politicians and preachers, the popular and famous or poor and unknown, the spaghettis and the monsters:)lol.

Seriously, I'm not ashamed to admit I am weak and need help, that is what believing and following God is all about. Not money or control. If you don't want to believe, you are allowed to not believe-free will and free choice. God does not require you to so neither will I, and neither should anyone else.

So, you're right about religion-it is a way of controlling people and getting their money. God isn't about religion though-he's about a relationship.
Hollywood superstar

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2012
I believe in the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard
heyoh

Circleville, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2012
I believe in God.
the grave

Delaware, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2012
L.Ron Hubbard thats like saying i believe in issac asimov. perhaps jules verne or Arthur C Clarke..though there writing was ahead of its time at the end of the day they were just men...there was nothingness than the big bang and a couple of billion years later here we are..made up of the same stuff the stars are made of so from the dirt we came and to the dirt we shall return and thats it...
fudge off retards

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Yeah I believe in God.

And the Easter Bunny.

Oh and the tooth fairy too! I just had brunch with Jesus and Santa, it was lovely.
wow

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 11, 2012
I bet God is really dissapointed in your comments.
I believe in God and when all else fails you can always turn to him , he will never let you down.
the grave

Delaware, OH

#11 Jun 12, 2012
he would be if there was a god...all we have is each other thats it..pray to the tooth fairy for a while and youll find the prayers getting answered the same amount as they do when you pray to god some of the time its just chance
Rodger

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2012
I believe in every religion specially lord buddha and lord krishna .the theory of reincarnation and karma attracts thousand of western people thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Kirbys 28 min people talk to much 11
Jeremy Purdin 1 hr Michelle 1
I Love Them Big Girls 1 hr ceecee 7
Lisa Leasure 3 hr cheeeese 2
church people 6 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 7
Accurate heating cooling 7 hr zed 11
Tennesee construction worker 7 hr SeeUSoon 13
Heroin OD 10 hr All I know 11
More from around the web

Circleville People Search