Blessing to you!!!!!
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 3, 2013
I never heard about this site until this past weekend and I am truly disappointed that there could be a site like this in our town. You people give our Community a bad name! Anyone who would write about a person who is battling a illness or who has a problem with drug abuse are truly sick. These people are human and they have family members. These people are HURTING so why do you pour salt on their wounds. You people have no empathy or compassion and there is a place made for people just like you! Some of the discussions made here are truly shocking. The topix made about Mark and Tracey this past weekend was truly horrible. Whoever started this must followed Markís story. He is a inspiration to many. The true HERO is his wife and son who stood by his side. They never begged for anything. They sold a dinner for $6.00 which you got something in return for your donation. You thought you stated facts when you made the comment that Mark had an expensive sports car which he recently bought and then made the comment they should sell it to pay for medical yet Tracey proved you wrong when she posted a picture of the title. You only wish you had parents like hers and friends that supportive. If you were a friend you would have noticed he was in the hospital 3 times in the past few weeks. This is a man that is trying to watch his young son grow up. He is fighting for his life every single day. There are so many important issues to be talked about instead of attacking already injured families. There is no need in trying to make you understand because empathy cant be taught! I am only friends with Mark and Tracey on facebook and donít know them personally but they will meet me soon. I am going to offer them a week stay at my condo in Gatlinburg with all expenses paid so that little boy can enjoying his father! So now you can have something else to gossip about. You have done nothing but make our GOOD community want to support them even more! If anyone is deserving its them! I WANT to give to this family.
You Never Know

Albany, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Janice G., you never know when God is going to use you to answer the prayers of another. May He bless you as only He can. I am thankful for people like you, and you have sown a seed whether people want to acknowledge it and allow it to bear fruit. I do not know the family, but that matters not. You truly made my face and heart smile!
Denise

Wilmington, OH

#3 Jul 4, 2013
@JaniceG You are 100% correct. God bless you for pointing this out to the evil people on Topix. You have done a wonderful deed for God, too. Thank you for standing up for what is right.

There are many, many other people that view Topix and feel the same way and think the same thoughts. I'm sure I'm not the only one that leans back in thier chair and just think,"What an idiot". Thank you for making a statement for all of us.. God bless you and all that are struggling for their health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice for howee (Nov '15) 31 min murdered screen n... 49
Relocation 41 min Aithusa 12,272
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,104
big time wrestling roundtown reunion 3 hr JIM 1
Worst people in circleville 4 hr Joe and Angie 6
S Washington St what's going on 5 hr Betty 40
You ever notice ? 5 hr Fart2 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance