kyle hampp victum of paper wods

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i just want to tell everyone i should be named person of the year in circleville cause i threw somne paper wods at hot spot at kyle hampp and he didnt notice. also i gave him some gum but he was mean and he rejected it. i am his karma. haha ha.cant wait for him to hate me more..... HATER

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You are a victim of your own spelling.
Yipppers

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wad not wod
in the south

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

do u no whow 2 catch a troll mis spell a wod
All Knowing

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2012
 
Yeah me and my girl seen that last night ! You're the fat girl riding around town on your bicycle or walking around downtown talking to the retards on the corner of court & main until 5 am. Everyone was laughing at you cow ! And the waitresses saw you stealing their tip money off the table & they're pissed ! They're waiting for you to come back in to confront you about it,,, Fat Retard. You're not close in his league anyway fatty.
Wow

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2012
 
in the south wrote:
do u no whow 2 catch a troll mis spell a wod
This is what they said, "Do you know how to catch a troll? Misspell a word." Now that you know what they said you can comment. I thought some folks might be confused.
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2012
 
All Knowing wrote:
Yeah me and my girl seen that last night ! You're the fat girl riding around town on your bicycle or walking around downtown talking to the retards on the corner of court & main until 5 am. Everyone was laughing at you cow ! And the waitresses saw you stealing their tip money off the table & they're pissed ! They're waiting for you to come back in to confront you about it,,, Fat Retard. You're not close in his league anyway fatty.
\

ALL KNOWING
i went to the place they said they dont know what i was talking ab out when i asked what you said. i left kyle hampp 20 dollors and a letter at his doorstep so you youre wife can have it. i left my information also. i made a mistake buy hanging out with some group of friends but dont anymore. i never broke any law and never want to. i am sorry that you your girlfriend and kyle think i stoll money from the clerk. i never did never will. i like kyle and was playing. i never meant any harm. i hear somethings like kyle thinks i am a prostitue or i steal. that not true about me.i like kyle alot and would never do anything to hurt him or put him in harm. i like kyle more then anyone in my messed up life. but lioke i said the 20 dollors and info is at his door step. you can sue me or press charges.
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2012
 
word of advice. its best to adress an issue and keep size and weight and other things with it to. you are mad at me because you think i stoll money from hot spot cafe and i am a troublemaker but my weight has nothing to do with my problems. i am happy with my body and never want to change the way i look because you say i should. but my weight has nothing to do with this and you sounded likje a asshole. you are problembly a real nice person but dont know how to speak toward a sad situation or angry situation without in insult. please adress youre issue on topic not on the topic and then laugh at other peoples weight you sounded like a rude asshole who thinks there better then everone else and lies and want real drama even when this post was silly and stupid you made it into a accusation
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2012
 
but like i said 20 dollors is at the door it came from me and money i saved from my assissantce because no one in my family is sane or cares enough to take care of me but its goverment money handed to me now givin to you
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2012
 
i didnt slut for it or stole it. never want to or do want to break any law
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 11, 2012
 
kyle meant alot to me and still does a little. i cant belive he problembly told stories about me. i adress that in the letter.but still that troubles me.i feel like im a very littl person that has little effect. that hurts me because i thought kyle was a ver y nice person now he thinks im a prostittue and a thief from something he was told and told others

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 11, 2012
 
Great job reassuring yourself. If you didn't steal the money, why did you leave 20 dollars at the door? If you aren't guilty of anything, no reason for you to pay for it.
dumpster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 11, 2012
 
Send me that $20 for diapers roid boy
cleaning house

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 11, 2012
 
Ya everybody knows who Kyle is sure he wasnt worried about 20 dollars after how much he makes selling drugs drops them off to differnt houses so he doesnt get popped and has his runners living with him to do his dirty work he must be a snitch he hasnt been caught yet not to mention the other drugs that are up in the corwin st residence i dont know why he would be so worried about the weed apposed to the other substances which are in his residence
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 12, 2012
 
former_roundtowner wrote:
Great job reassuring yourself. If you didn't steal the money, why did you leave 20 dollars at the door? If you aren't guilty of anything, no reason for you to pay for it.
i just asm curious to see whats going to happen. if kyle is smart hell give it back
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 12, 2012
 
cleaning house wrote:
Ya everybody knows who Kyle is sure he wasnt worried about 20 dollars after how much he makes selling drugs drops them off to differnt houses so he doesnt get popped and has his runners living with him to do his dirty work he must be a snitch he hasnt been caught yet not to mention the other drugs that are up in the corwin st residence i dont know why he would be so worried about the weed apposed to the other substances which are in his residence
cla=eaning house i hope your just joking. that would trouble me. ive been thourogh a bad month and year almost please dont tell me thats true.
swagalicious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

up to no good wrote:
i just want to tell everyone i should be named person of the year in circleville cause i threw somne paper wods at hot spot at kyle hampp and he didnt notice. also i gave him some gum but he was mean and he rejected it. i am his karma. haha ha.cant wait for him to hate me more..... HATER
Ya c he truely is a b*+ch lol he got his ace kicked at Matchbox when it was open dont let his big should be gorilla body if he doesnt shave body fool you and he pays for sex ladies hit him up!!!!!!ugh did someone say small package ....yep...check lolseriously
so true

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 12, 2012
 
up to no good wrote:
<quoted text>
cla=eaning house i hope your just joking. that would trouble me. ive been thourogh a bad month and year almost please dont tell me thats true.
VERY TRUE!!!!i cannot believe he has not been arrested yet everybody knows it in disguise Kingpin plays it of quite well however
CORNER MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 12, 2012
 
swagalicious wrote:
<quoted text>Ya c he truely is a b*+ch lol he got his ace kicked at Matchbox when it was open dont let his big should be gorilla body if he doesnt shave body fool you and he pays for sex ladies hit him up!!!!!!ugh did someone say small package ....yep...check lolseriously
Pays for sex ?,,,, Seriously funny ! He works @ the #1 Strip Club in Ohio ! I've seen him with "Smoking Hot" women ! He must of fuxd your girl or if you're a women,,, he probably didn't give you any. As far as whipping his ass,,, He's Never been beat one the streets, maybe in competition when he fought on the martial Arts circuit. He's NEVER been knocked out, Choked out, or quit for the unfortunate who've tried in the past ! You doubt him,,, step to him,,, bet you don't ;-) Cville junkies & the fearful will keep TALKING.
up to no good

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 
leave it alone EVERYONE. LEAVE IT ALONE NOW. kyles not a bad person at all. he makes bad decisions. i wish i can help him. I wish i could help kyle get out of that life. he means alot to me but doesnt want me around or near his life. so i wont. ill dissappear. but kyle is better and has a heart and i know that.the holidays are coming and i ve been though alot so enough about what kyle does. im out of his life and he can have his freedom. i hgope one day i see him on tv or on a newspaper doing something better with his life because it would really make me feel happy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crosby girls 7 min Nick 15
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Reality Speaks 28,989
Keep one, Drop one, Stack three (Jan '14) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 306
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 583
Mykie Whines 2 hr eggsalad 35
chick with tattos on her leggs that was self ch... 2 hr heya 1
Lorrain Poling 2 hr Poling 13
Bad accident on North Court Street 3 hr Barack 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••