Next Last
Tony Fetters

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Go suck 1
Just me

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 3, 2012
What Mary Harrison and what did she ever do to you?
me

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
If you're talking about the one who works for Elseas, then hell yes she is.
Tony Fetters

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2012
me wrote:
If you're talking about the one who works for Elseas, then hell yes she is.
yes that's her
Just me

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 3, 2012
I have known her for years and have never had a problem with her...
yeah right

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jul 4, 2012
I work with Mary and she has never been anything but very kind. If you're posting mean things my guess would be you're a P.O.S and didn't pay your bills, lost your shit, and know it's her fault right..Grow up, take some responsibility, and back off this amazing woman!!!
truth

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Funny thing is, I too worked for her. And yes she was very nice to work with, and we even hung out after work. But as soon as I took a better paying job then she became anything but.
my 2 cents

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2012
yeah right wrote:
I work with Mary and she has never been anything but very kind. If you're posting mean things my guess would be you're a P.O.S and didn't pay your bills, lost your shit, and know it's her fault right..Grow up, take some responsibility, and back off this amazing woman!!!
I agree with Tony. Just FYI I'm not a pos, I did pay my bills, n didn't lose my shit. I gave it back because I was done living in a shithole park. She would not take responsibility for her ridiculous excuse of a park manager. Vandals, including a fire bug, lived in the park her and her manager decided to turn a blind eye to the issues. F her and her piss poor attitude towards her good residents.
George adams

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 4, 2012
chris is just mad because he is a no good drunk, and a perve that dont know when to stop annoying people untill he gets punked on and runs.
George adams

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 4, 2012
Chris your just mad because you got punked on and ran no body is gonna take your sh&t no more
George adams

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Have not ever had problems with her very nice, you puss
Danny

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 4, 2012
She's no good. She's two faced. People who pay their bills she a A$$ to them also.
urscrood

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jul 4, 2012
How do you give a home back, they dont garnish your wages? I wouldnt want to live in elseas either, peoples homes are always getting broken into.
billy

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2012
urscrood wrote:
How do you give a home back, they dont garnish your wages? I wouldnt want to live in elseas either, peoples homes are always getting broken into.
It's the same in all the parks they own. It's like they cater to druggies and thief's. The they sell what they call homes that are really nothing but trash to good people who don't deserve to get screwed.
I hate this one guy

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 5, 2012
I agree with Billy. And also once you own your mobile home (if you can't find anyone to sell it to) then you are pretty much stuck there. In the past they have been known to pull out paid off mobile homes (after people have paid them off, and left the park) and later bill them for moving it. That place is ran like Nazi Germany.
Denver

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jul 5, 2012
yeah right wrote:
she's only amazing lying on people. I guess to make her look better in her job seat. She is an amazing liar that's for sure. She's amazing at belittling people and downgrading them. She doesn't want good people but has a lot to do with no good people. She perfect I guess she's never lived in a trailer park has she? Oh wait! that's right she has. maybe she she be reported for fraud that she has committed.
oh

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jul 5, 2012
yeah right wrote:
and if you work with her you're a piece of $Hit too.
my 2 cents

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2012
urscrood wrote:
I just told them I was walking away. They don't ever go after anyone because then the place will set empty until the court stuff is done. They would rather get a new down payment and lot rent deposit then deal with the courts. There were many circumstances building up to me leaving. I made it clear, I was walking away clear because "I feared for my family's safety living there and I would hate to get a lawyer involved." My credit record shows my "mid-ohio finance" account closed and in good standing.
Just me

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 5, 2012
I have lived here for over ten years and have never "feared for my life or families safety". You ever think maybe the people you all encountered are a result of a lifestyle you people lived. I have also never had a problem with Mary. She is always polite and repectful to me and my family. we pay our lot rent and never cause any problems. And the fact of matter is, Mary is fair and goes out of her way to give people a chance. Sometimes, even when they don't deserve it.
my 2 cents

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Just me wrote:
I have lived here for over ten years and have never "feared for my life or families safety". You ever think maybe the people you all encountered are a result of a lifestyle you people lived. I have also never had a problem with Mary. She is always polite and repectful to me and my family. we pay our lot rent and never cause any problems. And the fact of matter is, Mary is fair and goes out of her way to give people a chance. Sometimes, even when they don't deserve it.
Well I guess you never had your house caught on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wanna eat Carla bales pu::y 33 min Tom Pappas 76
Joshua T Cross Reward 48 min UTrashy 41
Brian Layton the Stone 49 min Gotchu 2
Women 54 min YepYepYep 4
bbw 1 hr Hugh Jasol 19
Relocation 1 hr sam 7
herion girl taylor 2 hr james 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance