jem

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I'm looking for a cheap. 22 or 9 mm pistol. What is a good place to find a good deal.
coonhunter

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Crack house on the end of watt st,270 ft from donatos,on the right hand side heading towards town,those crickets in there will sell you one.
jem

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
coonhunter wrote:
Crack house on the end of watt st,270 ft from donatos,on the right hand side heading towards town,those crickets in there will sell you one.
I was actually wondering more about a legitimate store or gun dealer.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2013
liberty pawn shop. If you want to go on the cheap hand gun get a new Hi-Point 9mm the are big, heavy, hard to take apart and ugly but they work you cant brake it. it is made in ohio and if it ever did brake you send it back to hi-point and they give you a new one. New that are 150-200 used if you find one you can get it for 100-130. if you want a long gun in 22 shop around for a used 22 long gun. i picked one up 2 years for 95 out the door. But good luck finding 22 L ammo !
jem

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
theoneknight wrote:
liberty pawn shop. If you want to go on the cheap hand gun get a new Hi-Point 9mm the are big, heavy, hard to take apart and ugly but they work you cant brake it. it is made in ohio and if it ever did brake you send it back to hi-point and they give you a new one. New that are 150-200 used if you find one you can get it for 100-130. if you want a long gun in 22 shop around for a used 22 long gun. i picked one up 2 years for 95 out the door. But good luck finding 22 L ammo !
Thank you. Ill check that out a 9mm will go great with my ar15. I can also use it for my conceal carry.
Billie

Springfield, OH

#6 Jun 25, 2013
GO to Buckeye Outdoors OR Vances you can buy a new Hi Point 9mm or 45ACP EITHER one for $169.99. Sale price till July 4.If you use the ghost sites that come with gun it much more accurate. I have both cant beat the price.GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.
chaos

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Be smart and get something better than a high point, flock, Springfield xd, something like that, if you butt is ever on the line I wouldn't trust a hi point to save it.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2013
chaos wrote:
Be smart and get something better than a high point, flock, Springfield xd, something like that, if you butt is ever on the line I wouldn't trust a hi point to save it.
You are one of those guys that say hi points are unreliable! But you never owned one! You are just going by what other say. Because if you ever did own a hi point you would know you cant make those guns not fire. Not ever one can spent 400+ for a gun like a used glock. and that is a low number more like 600 for a glock. You cant compare a glock a 600 gun to a hi point a 150$. If you still think a hi point will jam watch this that do stuff to a hi point i know a glock could never take! >>>> http://youtu.be/AbvvurXmAmg

Location hidden

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Or watch this one they put a bolt in the barrel and it still fires it took the 4 videos to make it not work and that was when they put a bolt in the battel and use a c clamp to holt it in with a super hot load you and go to there youtube to see all the vidos
&fe ature=share&list=PL78EFD91 4736702CC
jem

Mundelein, IL

#10 Jun 25, 2013
I've never dealt with hi point, I've heard bad things about them, but they can't be that bad if they are still in business. Thanks for the information, I am going to give them a try.
Timmy

Circleville, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2013
If you're buying a gun for CCW do you really want to trust it to the cheapest available?
Billie

Marion, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Have the 9mm and 45APC HI POINT 3 years no problems.Like any gun keep them clean.
jem

Mundelein, IL

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Timmy wrote:
If you're buying a gun for CCW do you really want to trust it to the cheapest available?
Just for now, I plan on getting a better one later.
jem

Mundelein, IL

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Billie wrote:
Have the 9mm and 45APC HI POINT 3 years no problems.Like any gun keep them clean.
When I got my ar its a bushmaster, I had a lot of people tell me it was junk, I love it better then my friends Remington.
Billie

Marion, OH

#15 Jun 25, 2013
jem wrote:
<quoted text>
When I got my ar its a bushmaster, I had a lot of people tell me it was junk, I love it better then my friends Remington.
My brother has Bushmaster he loves that gun.No problems'fun gun to shoot.
LOL

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jun 26, 2013
jem wrote:
I'm looking for a cheap. 22 or 9 mm pistol. What is a good place to find a good deal.
hey there buddy we will be sure to let liz know the one you have been trying to make life miserable for her but I know her and no one can that you defiantly like to change your location often from wv,mi,in and all sorts of others just to cover up your tracks I think she had an idea but we know so now quite a few of us so keep up the good work shes too good for you anyhow shes out of state with her new man so yeah and people don't help him with gun info hes an idiot that pretends to be someone else cause his ex don't want him nomore callin her a snitch wether she is or not he says he loves her and hes obsessed he is also a admitting ci confidential informant himself so he is covering his tracks and trying to set you up to sell him one
Zombie

Logan, OH

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Isn't there a new place on Main St that just opened up? Try there.
jem

Mundelein, IL

#20 Jun 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>hey there buddy we will be sure to let liz know the one you have been trying to make life miserable for her but I know her and no one can that you defiantly like to change your location often from wv,mi,in and all sorts of others just to cover up your tracks I think she had an idea but we know so now quite a few of us so keep up the good work shes too good for you anyhow shes out of state with her new man so yeah and people don't help him with gun info hes an idiot that pretends to be someone else cause his ex don't want him nomore callin her a snitch wether she is or not he says he loves her and hes obsessed he is also a admitting ci confidential informant himself so he is covering his tracks and trying to set you up to sell him one
Yes I am setting people up by asking what is a good store to buy a gun. What a fraken idiot. You also don't know anything on the subject of Liz and I.
unknown

United States

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Get a sccy 9mm Ovt has them for $259

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Clifton (Aug '12) 17 min graven06 4
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr 40ish 818
Santa's little junkies 1 hr smiley 2
katie lowery (Nov '12) 2 hr your losers 9
White 4 door suv 8 hr aight 9
The Herald Front Page Crime and Drugs down 10 hr corrupt 7
Pervert Kevin green 12 hr Sick of it 1
Another OD Tue longstocking 32
Circleville Dating
Find my Match