OCU visits Strip Club: Saves Striper...

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Stockman(Ocu HeadCoach) knows about his basketball players going to a Strip Club after The Boyce game one night.And yet has done nothing about it. Also getting high on a daily basis.That was during their loosing slump. Now they are winning that is al that matters.Light up! Blaze -eerrrssss!!!
insider

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
It would be nice if you could spell stripper properly. Lol. Someone sounds a tad bit bitter at the moment. Haha
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I don't spell check. But you can do it for me. Thanks. Bitter....? Not really just returning the favor. I got everything they don't. Im Gucci. Understand that? I my grammer correct? Thanks.
wuwuwuwuh

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Don't let the name of the school confuse you, TBO, OCU kids PARTY HARD.

You in SC, TBO?
insider

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
You're Gucci? You kinda sound like this guy who used to go there. Have to resort to topix for a payback?
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah. Problem? You think its acceptable for that stuff to happen? And they will pay.... Your helping me put them on blast now. Thanks.
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Jan 24, 2013
And Im Gucci has only been around for about a year. I was there like three yrs ago... So ...It could have been me. Plus I have nothing better to do. I write music and do social media. This excites me. Making noise. Spell check appreciated.
butt

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 24, 2013
TBO, do you have proof?
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Drug test them see what is up. And you will hear the chatters around the school about The Strip Club. They tell on themselves.
butt

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 24, 2013
TBO wrote:
Drug test them see what is up. And you will hear the chatters around the school about The Strip Club. They tell on themselves.
You drug test them, I really don't care; you're the one running your jibs about OCU's basketball team. Screw 'em..
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Jan 24, 2013
So why you mad then... You questioned me.
butt

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 24, 2013
TBO wrote:
So why you mad then... You questioned me.
That...is an excellent question.
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#15 Jan 24, 2013
You set tripping... Get a life. Not a question.
butt

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 24, 2013
TBO wrote:
why you mad then...
I'm sorry, is this not a question?
butt

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Why are you "tripping" over a school that you were at over three years ago, G?
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Jan 24, 2013
You understood? So Why? Act illiterate? Spell Check?
TBO

Spartanburg, SC

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Cause I got some beef with them.Thats recent. Anything else homeslice?
sherlock

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 25, 2013
TBO, if you have a "beef" with them, wouldn't it be better to take the "beef" up with them in person instead of acting like an idiot here on Topix? Mark Smith is a very approachable guy. You should talk with him and get off Topix...unless you really just wanna run your mouth and talk trash, which evidently you do.
butt

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 25, 2013
TBO wrote:
Cause I got some beef with them.Thats recent. Anything else homeslice?
Yes, one more question. Were you cut from the team, and you happen to be bitter about the whole process. Because talking to you, you seem like a real fit man. You just seem like you're in great shape, and maybe it was wrong of them to cut you from the team...
SlimJim

Wilmington, OH

#22 Jan 25, 2013
I agree with butt. TBO sounds like he works out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgie 46 min Hdruk 1
Terra smith 1 hr Nurse k 13
bar with happy ending 2 hr Stac 6
Relocation (Dec '16) 5 hr Undertaker 40,572
J.Harding 6 hr Dsav 4
Crosby 8 hr dumdum 25
Bobby Griffith 9 hr brown eye 6

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance