dumb

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2012
leave it alone

“The Man METH could not kill!”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2012
she's down here at sunday's in laurelville. we kept telling her its time to leave and go home, but she keeps begging for that grizz. can u all come and get her, start honking your horn when u get to the school cause we don't need no trouble up here. we're trying to get this spring break batch ready and nancy is really paranoid. she's been up over a month.
Shelly k Webb

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
???? What is this??? Who are these people??? And is there another Shelly Webb out there because I've never been to a bar in laurelville!!
Lisa

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Come on, Shelly, don't tell me you don't remember that night at the bar in laurelpille when you took on all cummers...
Shelly k Webb

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Don't know any of you or where it's at!! Give it up!!
Trisha

Circleville, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2012
shelly this place is a joke, I love how ppl like to stir stuff up,your a VERY great person...and as long as you know the truth thats all that matters.. damn ppl get a life and leave others alone, jeoulosy only makes her famous.. I love ya shelly, couldnt ask for a better person than her in my life :)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Evans thread deleted 6 min mark 13
Mindy Lee Smith 18 min Yep I have seen 10
Who has been breaking into pop machines around ... 26 min snitch 9
single mom needs help 1 hr find 17
how many secretaries does the elementary school... 2 hr OldSchool 19
Dreama F*cking Rocky Gilpen 2 hr Ohmy 5
Bobby&Angie Hupp (Feb '13) 4 hr truth teller 13
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE