Happy Cinco de Mayo Circleville!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James Bond

Cleveland, OH

#31 May 6, 2013
Translation please. I speak no dirty Mexican.
James Bond

Cleveland, OH

#32 May 6, 2013
I can take a little beaner weiner, balls deep, no lube. They love me long time. Take it like a champ.
yea buddy

Columbus, OH

#34 May 6, 2013
Screw you you skanky little spicker. Only thing worse than a Mexican is a Mexican lover. Go back to your wasteland you dirty pig.
yea buddy

Columbus, OH

#37 May 6, 2013
Exactly what part of wasteland do yo not understand. The place is dirty and disgusting just like its people. Look how your people live.Poverty is one thing, but you people talk of pride yet you have none. You strung out garbage fucks push your dirty drugs across the border. Does it make your people feel better to try to bring others down? Misery loves company don't they? Brown pride all right. Shit is brown. So you have turd pride and it shows.
yea buddy

Columbus, OH

#39 May 7, 2013
Does everyone else want to see another civil war? It is most definitely in order. These trash need to be put in their place. We need a government that is going to seal our borders and deport and execute illegals. They start executing illegals and I bet them wetbacks would think twice about being in our country illegally. Any foreigner for that matter. Any illegal should be treated as a terrorist. It is past due for our government to take a hard line approach to this matter at hand. If the government don't do it, I guarantee we will see a day when our country will become Marshall law and it will be every man for himself. We true Americans would rise up and take it into our own hands to rid this country of illegals and anybody that would give us resistance. This will be great days. We will dominate these inferior brown turds. We will give "Make a run for the border " a whole new meaning. Run or die scum.
yea buddy

Columbus, OH

#41 May 7, 2013
Yepppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha....Listen up dumbass! My neighborhood unlike Circleville isn't made up of GARBAGE. DRUGS ARE NOT A WAY OF LIFE DOWN HERE.
MISERY LOVES COMPANY? IS THAT WHY YOU REDUCE YOURSELF INTO STAYING IN A TOWN THAT PUSHES PILLS, HEROIN, KROCODILE, ETC?
listen shit staining don't live inside circleville never have never will. I have friends and family that do and they have nice homes and neighborhoods in CIRCUSVILLE. Them inbred weak minded ignorant people of town that your illegals push their heroin on are not friends or family of mine. I am likely one of the wealthiest people to stoop so low as to post on topix. I love politics and have extreme hate towards illegal foreigners and drug addicts. The filth is invading our great country. It will stop. One way or the other. I like the whole civil war every man for his own scenario. Only the strong survive. You weak minded brown turd fucks will nit float. We Americans will fllush it down. You keep fucking around and it might be like Orkon exterminating the cockroaches.
yea buddy

Columbus, OH

#42 May 7, 2013
Yes without the drug addicts we wouldn't need no stinking foreigners. That is a very good idea. Maybe we should do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unpaid child support (May '12) 4 min Whoever 9
Danny Haines back at it again 9 min Crazy 4
Danny Haines 10 min The real mary 29
Cody Keaton 3 hr katie 12
Jade Yeager 3 hr That bitch 1
AC what is wring with you? 5 hr Hugh Jasol 320
David Evans 10 hr Reveal yourself 17

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance