Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I did not know the boy, but my daughter is upset about it. all I can say is RIP son and I hope things are better where you are now.

IF it was suicide, I hope people step back and think twice about bullying and making fun of others. for the most part the stuff on this site that people post is just as bad as doing it in person.
g

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Rip.
rumor

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

his family is on his facebook saying that he is not dead
rumor

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

i know its a terrible rumor to spread but just maybe it will open some kids eyes about bulling before the next one is not a rumor
Dont ya know

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

so i can confrim that he is not im with someone in his family and he is not dead he just runing and if ppl werent so mean to that kid and mayb if he had diff. parents that loved him and took care of him he wouldnt have turned out the way he has but no he is not dead ppl just like to start shit!

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Dont ya know wrote:
so i can confrim that he is not im with someone in his family and he is not dead he just runing and if ppl werent so mean to that kid and mayb if he had diff. parents that loved him and took care of him he wouldnt have turned out the way he has but no he is not dead ppl just like to start shit!
Glad to hear he is ok, but didn't you learn about puncuation in school?
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Keep your head up tyler and keep running from everyone your brother died at the hands of your father and step mom I dont want to see the same thing happen to you
true fact

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Dont ya know wrote:
parents does make alot of differences in this matter. Bullying other kids needs to stop. Bullying doesn't make you a better person it just shows you need alot of help cause something makes you feel crappy inside and you take it out on someone else. Matthew 7:12.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Saw Him!!! 4 min wtf 7
Tyler Johnson 54 min wow 7
tanner! 1 hr psu1 4
bs 1 hr ymg 1
Billy Crosby 2 hr Rachet 3
jimmy hunt 2 hr goodgirl 12
Bar fight 3 hr Wondering 4
•••
•••