James Bond

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
People keep hinting towards George as having molested Pat's girls when they were children. Did this happen or is it just a nasty rumor since all the stuff is going on with their family? Most of the allegations are that Lisa says George did things to them as children, has anyone heard her say anything like this directly?
Jack Mehoff

Circleville, OH

#2 Apr 6, 2013
According to Lisa, its true. I have herd her say this more than once. She has cryed about it cuz her mom dont beleive her.
getitright

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Lisa has told me also and so did his own girls say he was messing with them sick so sick!!!!!!!!!!maybe that is why all 6 girls have a drug problem??
people r sick

Loogootee, IN

#5 Apr 7, 2013
getitright wrote:
Lisa has told me also and so did his own girls say he was messing with them sick so sick!!!!!!!!!!maybe that is why all 6 girls have a drug problem??
I know for a fact NOT all six girls have a drug problem. At least two of them got away from town and do NOT have anything to do with that lifestyle!
Pitiful

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Have you ever though that Lisa said that to get attention. She is an attention whore. And I know for a fact that he didnt do any thing to his own girls. And they are not All on drugs. You ppl are pitiful. If he did something to those girls then why do they let Goerge and Pat take care of their kids? They have raised a few of their grandkids. George nor Pat had anything in on this little girl being beaten and they feel sorry for both sides in this horrible situation, but attacking them is getting you no where. They are innocent family, who ae hurting from this tragic situation. They have no control over what Nicci or any of the others do.
sparky

Circleville, OH

#8 Apr 7, 2013
he made her get on all fours stuffed a dogs chew toy in her mouth the spanked her with a wet news paper.
justwondering

Circleville, OH

#9 Apr 7, 2013
You all can say what u want but this is getting pretty sick,an as u all write this about this man look at your own famlies because I bet there is one in every ones family. I hope an pray this shits all gets off here.Its getting nowhere.
James Bond

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Sorry there are no sexual predators in my family, is it that bad now that you think there's one in every family? I must just know good people because my friends don't have predators in their families that I know of. So Lisa liked a little doggy action with a chew toy in her mouth. I bet George had it broke in before them trap boys(monkeys) ever got ahold of it.
truth hurts

Circleville, OH

#11 Apr 8, 2013
I have heard tales of George being bisexual and a swinger, actual stories of events from a close friend, and have also heard the rumors of him messing with Pat's daughters as well.
Jack Mehoff

Circleville, OH

#12 Apr 10, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
I have heard tales of George being bisexual and a swinger, actual stories of events from a close friend, and have also heard the rumors of him messing with Pat's daughters as well.
So many pple have herd these storys how can everyone be wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking$ 8 min Bj fields 3
Dr. Yost 15 min proud mom 12
hillary rose, 17 min middle school friend 5
If you could go back in time and change one thi... 30 min flower child 7
Dreema Glispie ? (Nov '13) 2 hr Tina 4
Junkie Warning 4 hr biggie johnson 10
elseas 4 hr biggie johnson 17
who hung thier self at pickaway county jail today Thu Helen Roper 4
More from around the web

Circleville People Search